Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy (Villain List)

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy”, a fictional universe by organizedchaos.

Welcome to the Duel Academy! Keep your deck handy because these students are always ready for a duel!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy (Villain List)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm

It is here that the villains for the current and following seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy will be posted. Here you will be able to find both the villain's deck of cards and their character information. Enjoy!
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy (Villain List)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Dear Everyone,

This is a call to everyone, not just the characters in the RP. To all our shadows and stalkers and followers, I would like to invite you to get involved in our RP. Want to interact with the characters? Want to influence the events of the RP? Then here's what I would like from you:

The events involving the Trio* are not going to last forever; in fact, they're going to be ending some time in the next week, I hope. That means we're going to be needing new villains and new plot ideas. So here is where I would like members of the RP and of the audience to post their ideas for our next "season".

Thank you in advance to all who participate!

Organizedchaos

*The Trio: The three villains currently tormenting our heroes. They are Blaze, duelist of the Flamvell monsters; Alice, duelist of the Ice Barrier monsters; and Watt, duelist of the Watt monsters. See Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy for more details.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy (Villain List)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 am

So I'm thinking rumors start spreading about Emily, apparently they drew a connection between her and her father, Industrial Illusions card designer Eric Jenson. These rumors are affirmed when her dad sends her a special briefcase containing special, never before seen cards just freshly developed from industrial illusions.

However its stolen by a small in school gang that tries to break it open but only Emily knows the combo. So our group goes on a chase tracking down the baddies, Emily promising them a card each once they get it back.

This way we can introduce some rp only cards, reward the people that are active, and have a fun/lighthearted plot line to boot!

In short: This plot will give all of the roleplayers participating in it one 'RP only' card to design and use. For example, let's say Dannie goes through this plotline till the finish. First in the OOC you design some card with effects that you'd like to have, for example "Battery Dragon" or whatever, and at the end of this plot you get to use it in the rp.

Of course we'll all have to collaborate to make the cards fair.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!