Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Duelist's Heart (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX romance rp) need Canons

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

A Duelist's Heart (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX romance rp) need Canons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shoyro on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Setting: Duel Acadamy 3rd year (season 3, after the Yubel saga)
Plot: There's a rumor is going on about that on the night of the Full moon, at the Hot Springs, that if you dueled the person you have feelings for, then you'd be together for life if you should win. Students have been talking amongst themselves about the rumor. Naturally, there are those who disbelieve it and others that take it to heart. Is it true or just an empty lie?

rules:
romance is highly encouraged, but keep it teen rated, go elsewhere if you want to take it further.
Keep profanity at a low level.
You can have a duel Spirit, but only 3 OC's will be allowed to have one, and it has to be a real monster in the TCG.
OC's/Madeups allowed.
Be at least semi-literate, and please post in 3rd person view.
just ask to join the rp, if you want to be an original, ask if that spot is open. for made-ups, just post a bio about your character. and sorry, they can not be related to any originals

For madeups/OC's

Name:
Dorm Color:
Appearance: Description or picture are okay
Personality trait:
Bio(optional):

Duels are also allowed, but here are the rules for them.
No made up cards allowed, PERIOD!
no powerplaying, this includes having a one turn win with Exodia.
Be fair, no disrespecting others.

Enjoy!
Last edited by shoyro on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shoyro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Deulist's Heart (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX romance rp) need Canons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:20 pm

name: Felt leingod
dorm color: yellow
Apperance: has nice white hair and a whitehair white overcoat refusing to follow color rules. he wears baggy pants also white and a silver belt buckle.
Personality: Naive but caring
bio: soon to come
Last edited by Lamentations on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Name: Kaiser [Kai]
Dorm Color: Blue
Appearance:
Personality: Kaiser is your natural Playboy, he is as cute and sweet as anyone you could find, but his charm could be your downfall. At most points he can be as stubborn as anyone you meet, and always has a gleam in his eyes, that seems to throw almost anyone off.
Bio: He grew up as a nobody, scrounging the ground for food, but soon he got in the word of battling. Eventually he was passed on to the Duel Academy, and greatly moved towards the Blue Dorm, becoming one of the top battlers. His skills surpass even himself, and he is one of the few to make his way to the Blue Dorm in only his second year. Much of his past has been kept hidden, his parents died when he was young, and battling is the only thing he has kept close to him and called his own.

OOC: I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh in such a long time, but I use to be known to be pretty good, so I guess I'll give it a shot.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shoyro on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Name: Saro Santori
Dorm Color: Sleifer Red
Appearance: Image
Personality trait: respectful
Bio: Saro is a guy who is respectful to mainly girls, due to his "code of chivalry", but despite this, he's still single, although he wishes to have a girlfriend. His luck is second to none in duels as he always gets beaten within three turns, even if his opponent is a five year old.

shoyro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shoyro on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Saro sighed as he walked out of the red dorm cafeteria. He was wondering what to do for the day. He thought about that rumor he heard but shook his head. "I don't even have a chance at beating a lone Kuriboh , who'd think that I could beat her." he mumbled before he sat against a tree nearby him.

shoyro
Member for 16 years

Re: A Duelist's Heart (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX romance rp) need Canons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:56 am

Name:Aoi
Dorm Color: Blue
Appearance: Image
Personality : Aoi is a kind and calm kind of person. She is optimistic, even if she is at her lowest. She can touch people's heart at just a smile; but is very serious when duelling. She uses great tactics and tries to finish it off as soon as possible. After all, she doesn't want people lingering on a loss.
Bio(optional): Aoi was rich and spoilt as a young girl, but that soon changed when a fire took away family and home. She was forced to work for herself, and that has turned her into a sensible young lady.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:03 am

Aoi wandered the dorm grounds. She saw a vast tree and sat under it's shade, reading a book silently. She stopped for awhile, looking into the distance. She was thinking about the rumor she had heard that morning.
"Duelling someone you like on a full moon,huh?" she whispered.
She smiled slowly but thought, I don't have anyone I like anyway....

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:47 am

"whats wrong with that." felt said approaching.
"you seem upset.." he slightly smiling

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:31 am

[OOC; is Felt talking to my character?]

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:08 am

OOC: mhm yep

"What acting a bit silent?" Felt said walking closer. "Is it something I said?" he said scratching his head and frowning.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:56 am

Aoi thought before responding. "Uh..no,no! I was just thinking.." She closed her book and stood up. "What dorm are you from?"

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 am

"ehh I should be dorm color blue if thats what you mean...I got de-ranked when I lost a duel agianst Kaiser...Barely though but yea I lost...Oh well.. But yea Im dorm color yellow...you?" he said smiling brightly as he looked at her. She was preety, but he knew little about her, mabye this was their chance to truly meet.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:18 am

Aoi giggled lightly. "Um, as you can plainly see through my clothes and hair, I'm in dorm blue." She smiled before putting in,"I'm Aoi. I'm a beginner, but they say I'm pretty good for one." She had never seen this boy before and she was willing to make new friends.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 am

"Hmm...should it matter...uh sorry about that, tend to get a bit frustrated when I havent dueled much, usually take out all of my feelings in my duels..." he said looking at the sky.
"Legend has it you duel with someone you like or something like that right...I dont belive in that..although I have never tried it before.." he said scratching his head, he suddenly oppened his eyes wide. He had a idea.
"Lets test this theory..thats why I walked over to you anyways...lets see if what they say is true if you will...Duel me quickly" he said smiling brightly, as he felt his pouch for his deck.
Ill let her beat me quickly and easily, not becuase I am sympathetic..but becuase I want to test the theory of the moon.

"Here Ill be going all out!" he said preparing his deck. He then cut on his duel disk. Lets roll.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:46 am

Name: Mia
Dorm Color: Yellow
Appearance:
Personality trait: She is shy, but she will have her moments when she is hyper.
Bio: Not much really, just a normal girl who got into dueling. She has a Duel spirit that follows her around.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:18 pm

"What?" she blushed lightly. "B-But it's not a full moon yet.." She looked up at the sky. It was bright blue with some white fluffy clouds wafting around. She smiled as the sunlight reached her face. "And anyway," she said, turning back to this boy. "We have to be at the Hot Springs."
She stared at his white hair. "Plus, I don't even know your name. And isn't the theory that if you dueled someone you liked you would be together for life? I mean, we've only just met."

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:20 pm

Kai stared out, at the moon and the sky. He dwindled on the stories that he heard, battling someone you like, being stuck, forever! Just a tale, he knew it to be true, though he hadn't battled in forever, not even sure if he rememered how, but that just a laugh wasn't it? Smiling he sat down outside his Dorms, staring up, pondering.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:31 pm

"hmm your right...the Name is Felt Leingod...and you have a point..." he said
"You just look so nice I jumped to conclusions..." he said sitting next to her.
"So whats your background.." he said smiling brightly looking affectionaley at her but not on purpose of course and didnt want her to get the wrong idea, not yet.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Aoi smiled warmly at him.
"Why, thank you, you don't look too bad yourself."
"Background?" She laughed. "I don't think we should be rushing now. We can't just fall in love like that." She clicked her fingers. "Maybe someday, I'll tell you."
She checked her watch and said, "I'm really sorry, but I have to go. I'll see you around." She walked off, waving at him. She smiled. "Felt, was it?" As she was on her way to her dorm room, she passed by Kai, who was staring up. She stopped by. "What are you doing, Kai?" She smiled.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Kai was emotionless for a moment, still staring off. Finally he closed his eyes for a moment, opening them he turned. "Just thinking..." He said, his eyes blank, just a dead stare, finally he turned back, putting his feet up in front of him.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!