Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

♥ƪar of Ԋearts♥

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

♥ƪar of Ԋearts♥

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

This is a private roleplay between RaeRaeButterfly & Myself, no touchy!

Name:
Julian Sweeny

I had a great time...but, I think we should just be friends. He'd heard the same suggestion a hundred times, the male could finish their sentences for them. And yet? He still went on dates knowing how they would all turn out. There was no one like his last, serious, girlfriend. Julian could remember her inviting smile, the musical ring to her voice. She made him so happy. But still, abused her love. He treated her like dirt, it took countless failures to realize it. Such a pure thing in his hands and he ignored it for so long, until eventually she had enough and left him. He hadn't spoken to her since the day she kicked him out. Since then you could say his existence was a very sad one. Julian Sweeny lived by himself in a cramped apartment, wasting away at work, being disappointed on every date. Was there something wrong with him? Maybe it was his caustic temper, or his constant paranoia that his girlfriend was cheating on him. He wasn't crazy. And yet? He yelled at her, broke things, left her alone whenever he got too infuriated. Now here he was, lonely. What a pathetic way to live.

The clock buzzed beside a figure buried under a heap teal bedsheets. Eventually an arm emerged from the lump and slapped a lazy hand down ontop the clock. Teasing red numbers stared back, mockingly, it was half past eight in the morning. Julian threw the sheets off, yawning, then shuffled into the bathroom. It was the same mundane routine every day; get up, shower, drink coffee, go to the studio. That was the one thing worth while, photography. It wasn't the highest paying job, but Julian always loved taking pictures. He joined a commercial company and shot ads for commonplace shoe and clothing stores. His co-workers always joked around and said he should try dating one of the models, but with his luck--and attitude, he knew that would be a waste. For a while he stopped pursuing romance and focused solely on work. Everything was utterly boring, but ultimately it was better than being rejected every two minutes. Then it happened. She looked just like her, a model, she reminded Julian so much of his ex that it was shocking. Since then he couldn't help but think about her, that's when he decided he would find her and hope she'd take him back. He was nothing without her, as cliche as it sounded, it was the truth.

"I wonder if she's still living there," Julian halfway wondered if he should try asking her to take him back. He was on lunch break and took the time to find her, atleast let her know he wanted to come back. They used to live together in a quaint appartment in the city, going back welcomed a flood of memories, some good and bad too. "She probably won't even open the door for me." Once upon a time he had a key, but then when she finally kicked him to the curb she flushed his only key down the drain. 'This is a waste.' Still, Julian found himself knocking on the door, remaining hopeful even though he probably shouldn't have.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ♥ƪar of Ԋearts♥

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:56 am

Kara Julie Matthews ♥ Twenty-Two

Despite the fact that Kara had a perfectly good bedroom and a comfy bed in that bedroom, she was curled up on the old patchy sofa, asleep. It was about half past ten but Kara didn't care about the time, she hadn't cared about the time when she fell asleep at half past ten last night, half way through a Friends re-run and she certainly didn't care about the time now. But, soon enough, her eyes fluttered opened and a small groan escaped her lips. It only took a quick glance at the clock on the wall, to realize she had slept for a while and should get up. Dragging herself off the suprisingy comfy couch, she stretched her back and yawned for a few seconds, before heading to the small bathroom. About half an hour later, Kara reemerged dressed and ready to go for the day. Her beautiful long locks, were resting half way between her shoulders and chest, and although they are naturally wavy, they seemed to be curling a little. Her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes were surrounded by long lashes, with just a hint of mascara and the only other makeup she had on, was, glittery pink nail polish on her toenails and cherry lip balm on her lips. Wearing this pretty top and a pair of faded denim mini shorts, silver strappy sandals were on her small feet. A small hand made rainbow anklet was around her right ankle and a silver K hung from her neck, via a small silver chain. Kara quickly turned off all the lights, and left the apartment.

It was about 12pm when Kara returned, her hands full of shopping bags, and she shut the front door with her foot. She had just gotten into her kitchen, and put everything in the small fridge, when she heard someone knock on the door. "Gimme a second." She called out, loudly, as she scooped up all the items that required the freezer, and she went to the small room at the back of the apartment. The laundry. Next to the washing mashine was teh tiny freezer, and she stuffed everything in her hands into the small thing and closed it quickly. Hurrying back to the kitchen, she left everything that could be left out or anything that went into a fruit or veggie bowl, or in the pantry, she went to open the door. Kara's eyes widened when they landed on the person standing on the doorstep. Crap. It was him. The him who had abused her, scared her and 'loved' her. The one that made her scared of dating. She hadn't tried to have anther boyfriend since. Kara stumbled back a few steps, completely shocked and she grabbed the nearest thing, to stop herself from falling over, which was the hall table. "What are you doing here?" Kara asked, she could barely keep herself from slamming the door in his face, but she wasn't sure why she wasn't. She was too scared of what he could do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Julian was already hesitant to even face Kara, she had to hate him, there was no way she could still love him after being treated the way she was. He was a monster. If she hadn't opened the door and seen him, he would have ran away. It was too late though, and there she was, as beautiful as ever, and judging by her countenance--terrified. If only he could go back and change the way things happened, alter himself. It was impossible. "Hey," he started rather sheepishly, he wanted to see her but why? He forgot what his reason in coming over was. "I see you still live here, Kara, I was hoping we could talk for just a moment." Julian was really hoping she would spare him just a moment, what he had to say was burning in his chest and he might die if she didn't hear him out. Knowing she was still shocked to see him, he stood outside the door, hands shoved into his pockets. It was hard to look at her, knowing what he had done to her, it was shameful.

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:14 pm

It took Kara a while to recover from the shock but soon enough, she was standing, in front of him, one hand fiddling nervously, with the charm around her neck. "Yes..I still live here. I don't have enough money to go anywhere else, Julian." Kara frowned a little. "Fine. But it better not take all afternoon, I have places to go and people to meet." Kara shut the door and walked off to the kitchen, leaving him standing their as she went to start chopping and washing the vegetables up for her veggie platter. "What did you want to talk about?" Kara grabbed a knife and washed the carrot, peeling the skin off then cutting it, slowly, into small bite sizes.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Julian stood in the entryway for a moment longer, he was glad Kara was atleast willing to give him a minute to talk. He eventually joined her in the kitchen and stood, umcomfortably, by the doorframe. He couldn't help but imagine by the way she was dicing those carrots that that was what she would love to do to him. It made him shift to a leaning position against the fram for support. "I was thinking, for a very long time about this," he started the paused, fishing for the key words he wanted to convey his thoughts, "I know you think I'm a monster, Kara, but I think we should get back together, or that maybe you could atleast give me a chance to change the way you feel about me." Julian's steely eyes glanced out of the window then back at Kara, searching her face for any sort of reaction.

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 am

The words he said, shocked Kara so much, that the knife slipped from her tight grip and sliced her finger, leaving a gaping cut in the side of her thumb. "Shit." She dropped the knife on the bench, grabbed a tissue, and held it to her bleeding finger, before turning to Julian. "No. Why would I take you back after what you did to me? You hurt me, in many different ways. And you know that. Don't try and hide it." Kara snapped, wincing at the pain the knife had caused her finger. "You know, when you think, nothing ever good happens." She sighed, shakily. "Give me good reasons..and I'll think about it. And I want them to be good, not rubbish reasons. And they have to be told nicely..and no hitting anything in anger." She told him, firmly. "And no touching me.. until I say it's alright."

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Well, he got this far but for what? Kara thought he was a crazy monster, would telling her about how pathetic his life became without her really make any difference? He was willing to try it, anything to convince her he wouldn't hurt her again. It took him a second to gather his thoughts and not to clench his fist, though it was a very tempting move. "Kara," he looked at her, feeling raw with emotion, "I know I was terrible, I know I hurt you and you deserve so much more than me, what I have to offer, but I can say honestly that after you kicked me out I've never been so lonely. I'm not looking for your pity, but I want you to know that I tried to move on, to forget about you but I couldn't." He took a slight step towards her but made sure not to impose on her personal space. "I love you, I always have, but I had a really shitty way of trying to convey my feelings back then. I won't ever raise my fist towards you again, or even lay a finger on you until you say it's okay. I'll try to make you happy, let you know that I love you and I'll always be there for you to be that support you need when something's troubling you. You don't have to take me back right now, you can take all the time you need to think it over, but I'm hoping you'll be able to see that I still care about you and no one could ever take your place in my life."

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 am

Kara couldn't believe it, she seriously couldn't believe it. "You've been lonely? You? Lonely? What do you think I've been? Completly happy and content with life? No!" Kara emptied the slices of vegetables into a container, sealed it and put it in the fridge. "Your not looking for pity? Good. Cause your not going to get an inch of it from me." She scowled. "You love me? Well..I used to love you. Until you, your stupid mouth and your stupid fist ruined it." Kara left the room, storming into the living room then turning to face him. "I can see, all that I need to see. You, are the one who can't see that I'm not interested in getting my heart broken again." Kara sighed, frustrated. "I really want to punch you right now. But because I know that's a bad idea and that I'll hurt myself, and that you'll probably make me wish I never did it, so..I won't..But that's only because I don't want to end up in hospital."

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!