Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

East India Company (A sea farring RP)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

East India Company (A sea farring RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFantasyWarrior on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:03 pm

This story dates back to the victorian and imperial age- when the East India Company was still in power.

In the victorian era, a trading ship hapily sails in open waters.
Yet seconds later, its blasted to bits, everything floating everywhere.
another minute or so later, a much larger a more heavily armed ship sails by, and picks up anything valuable. this is how quickly your life could end in this world.
It is a time of trading and vast wealth.
A time of advenure, exploration, and discovery.
And mostly,
A time of warfare.
This is the victorian era-
A time when empires rise and fall,
A time when trading empires rise and fall.
And this time around- its your destiny.
Will you start your own trading company and make a fortune?
Or will you fall, your ships set ablaze by pirates and rivals?
Will you join a company, and make a nice living as a sailor?
Or will you die at sea by musket and cannon fire?
Its your choice. welcome to the victorian era.

Character sheet:

Name:
Company name:
Company image:
Starting port:
Flagship Name:
Starting Country:
Bio:
----------------------------------------------------
My sheet:
Name: Richard Meen
Company name: Barons Trading Company
Company image: A simple Red crest with stars outlining the inside.
Starting port: Cochin
Flagship Name: Vigilance
Starting Country: India
Bio: A British man by birth.is very demanding.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFantasyWarrior
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: East India Company (A sea farring RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anatano_mama on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 pm

(( I would like to join, but if you'll give me like ..20-30 minutes someone is using the computer and I've gotta rummage through my characters. =D! Please!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! >_>~~ Lazerbeams!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anatano_mama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: East India Company (A sea farring RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:14 pm

can we be pirates? if not I'll edit

Name: Kevin Lassel
Company name: N/A
Company image: An anchor with two black flags slanted in diagonally crossing in the middle and a phoenix with wings spread across the flags above.
Starting port: Cove on the east side of Cuba
Flagship Name: The Slayer
Starting Country: Spanish territory of Cuba, British native though
Bio: Kevin Lassel left Britain at age 18 and his ship sailed off course to Cuba where the ship crashed against rocks in a cove. He was one of the few survivors, and he joined a passing by pirate crew when they went to loot the ship. He became the first mate at 25 and at 27 the captain died, leaving him in charge of the crew and their 3 ships..The Slayer, The Swashbuckler, and The Warlord. Now the three ships sail around the Caribbean and the Atlantic raiding merchant ships.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!