Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Egenus Proprius: Marked a Slave

Egenus Proprius: Marked a Slave

a part of “Egenus Proprius: Marked a Slave”, a fictional universe by KuraraOkumura.

In a world where everything – and everyone – must either own or be owned, some are content to go along, while others strive to gain a freedom that their masters deny. Sex slaves and sadomasochists galore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Egenus Proprius: Marked a Slave”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Egenus Proprius: Marked a Slave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:29 am

Hello Dashmiel! Thank you for dropping by! I had wondered about this. Would it be alright for me to copy this section of the site's rules into this RP's rules? Just to clear things up a bit and make it clearer? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:50 am

[flash=]To all the people who have made reservations![/flash]

Please don't forget to make your characters! So far I've only got one of Miyer's reservations and one non-reserved character in, plus the two I made. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Going to work on my characters today, so sorry they aren't done already. ><
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:20 pm

That's fine, I appreciate you notifying me though! :D Have you looked at the things I posted here before? :P

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:04 am

Hey :) I'm currently half-way through my character sheet-- sorry for the delay >.>
May I ask if 1) Is a writing sample needed 2) it is a requirement to post the full-picture of your character and 3) if so, how do I make it work?
Sorry, I'm still a bit new here, so I'm not too familiar with the coding and all...
Thanks

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:13 am

I count the actual character sheet and development as your writing sample. Therefore, no, there is no additional writing sample needed, but make sure to pamper your character sheet to perfection! ;P

If by full-picture you mean full-body, then no, portrait is fine. If you like, you just include your character's profile pic in his/her sheet and I'll take care of shrinking it to the required size for you. Does that answer your question? :P

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 am

Yes, thank you very much :D
I hope the character sheet is alright... it's been a while since I've written, sorry ^-^''
I'll edit it again tomorrow when I get the time. Meanwhile, I need to sleep soon XD

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Hey guys! I've reviewed all the characters submitted up until now (six in total), and I'm waiting for everyone to make the changes I've asked for. I've also created and added Queen Iseult to the existing characters, so if any of you want to take a look at her, you're welcome to. ^_^

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey :) I have made the corrections you suggested and uploaded the edited version. Please tell me if they are sufficient or if I still need to make corrections. Sorry I couldn't reply in PM.. couldn't find the reply button or the 'compose new message' button ^-^''
Thank you.

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:24 am

That's no problem. :P I've accepted your character, so midnight, you're officially our second Aspirant character! :D

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 am

Many Thanks! I will be looking forward to getting back into RPing with you guys :)

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:23 am

Hey :)
I'll be away without my laptop (and possibly wifi) from now until around the 30th. Sorry, it's a school trip...
Just thought I'd let you know... the PMs weren't working. Hopefully I won't be dragging anything/anyone behind.
Thanks,
midnight

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks for notifying us, midnight! :P It's a good thing you did. We'll wait for you as long as possible, but it is possible that we may start the RP maybe two days before your return, and in that case just know that you may have to read through some new OOC threads here to understand what to do and what is happening. Just as long as you're aware of the fact that you'll be missing some stuff, but are willing to put some effort into catching up, your absence is fine by me. ^_^

I hope you have an awesome trip! Have fun! :P

I also have a message to all those who have submitted WIP, and to people who I've told to rectify something in their character sheets and who still have not done it. I will give characters xLevsquex, Miyer and sky_onanangelswings three days to get their characters on track. If it is not done by then, I will personally message you a final warning giving you another 24 hours to finish your characters. After this, if your WIPs or corrections are not yet done, I will have to either remove your characters from the RP.

Please comment here or PM me when you have read this above message, just so I know who is actually still paying attention to this RP.

Thank you for your attention. :)

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 am

[flash=]
I also have a message to all those who have submitted WIP, and to people who I've told to rectify something in their character sheets and who still have not done it. I will give characters xLevsquex, Miyer and sky_onanangelswings three days to get their characters on track. If it is not done by then, I will personally message you a final warning giving you another 24 hours to finish your characters. After this, if your WIPs or corrections are not yet done, I will have to either remove your characters from the RP.

Please comment here or PM me when you have read this above message, just so I know who is actually still paying attention to this RP.

Thank you for your attention. :)
[/flash]

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Okay so I submitted another character because I had a idea pop up in my head that I didn't want to waste but I am not one hundred percent sure I want to manage two characters. I might decide to keep both but if not would anyone want to take over Luca or Margaret (if she gets accepted)

Link to Margaret Dory Gimble: roleplay/egenus-proprius-marked-a-slave/characters/margaret-d-gimble

Link to Luca: roleplay/egenus-proprius-marked-a-slave/characters/luca-denato

I don't know which one I would give up if I felt the pressure of two characters was too much... probably Margaret though.
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:09 pm

@KuraraOkumura, you know for Eugene, that's Landon Liboiron for the FC, not Declan Coyne(though he played him in Degrassi :P)

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:29 pm

@Gentlemiss, thank you! That's corrected! I haven't watched Degrassi at all, I just saw that actor when I googled Eugene's rough appearance in Images and thought he looked exactly like what I was trying to say. xP

@Quitelovely487, I look over her as soon as I can. :P

A REMINDER TO ALL THE OTHERS TO UPDATE THEIR WIPS OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO REJECT THEM!!!!

Ok so guyz, I have a cousin home with us for the week so I won't be as present here as I usually am, maybe only once twice instead of every day. Sorry about that!

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:40 am

Hello :) I was wondering when our estimated start time is.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnight_refraction on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:47 am

Hey :) May I ask when you think this RPG may start? @KuraraOkumura
Thank You

midnight_refraction
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been absent recently, I was stuck with one of the worst fevers I've had in years for two weeks, and I'm currently on holidays in France at my dad's place for a week and a half, which means I won't get as much time to write as I normally would. However, I do invite those whom I have accepted to begin posting. Please respect the places added, and if you want to roleplay in a particular place which has not been created yet, please TELL ME and I will gladly create it. :) Also, remember to tag your related characters (if you have more than one character) in your post, as well as any related characters either present in the post or mentioned in passing.

Thank you for your continuing interest in this roleplay.

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!