Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Boarding School(Need boy characters)(IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Elemental Boarding School(Need boy characters)(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxForgottenxLovexx on Fri May 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Now Bailey started getting a little nervous, but she nodded. She copied his motions and scaled the wall to sit right next to him. She cuddled into his side. Then she realized what she was doing. "I'm sorry..I just.. uh I'm afraid of heights. You're the first one I told," she smiled sheepishly moving away from him a little. She was really scared, and there was a reason why she was not an air user....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxForgottenxLovexx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Fri May 15, 2009 7:54 pm

"Don't worry." Ahero said comfortingly. "I won't let anything happen to you." He said this and reluctantly at first, moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her for assurance. "But if you really want to get down we can.." He said, trying to talk as smoothly as he could, masking his nervousness. "I dont want you to be uncomfortable." He looked up, noticing the sky turning a different array of colors, from pink to red to purple.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chexmix5
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxForgottenxLovexx on Fri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

"No it's fine we can stay," she said looking out toward the sunset. "And it does have a great view," she laughed. She could feel his nerves rolling off of him. "It's fine! Really i don't mind one bit!" Bailey assured him patting his arm.

xxForgottenxLovexx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cael on Fri May 15, 2009 9:15 pm

"Good to know." He continued to eat slowly. "Is there some kind of permanent feud going on between the dorms? Or is it more of a friendly competition? We're all gifted, or mutants, or whatever we are. At least, I'm pretty sure that's why everyone is here. Shouldn't we bond over our common uniqueness or something? Against the outside world, and its lack of... Powers, I guess you would call them? I mean, I don't know about you, but I would love to meet someone who could control the earth, the wind, or even fire."

Cael
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Fri May 15, 2009 9:30 pm

"Ok, as long as you're ok with it." Ahero leaned a little closer. "It's been a great day, huh? Definately been good getting to know somebody like you." He looked right into her eyes. "So tell me, what was your life like back home? You must have wonderful parents to have raised you like you are..." He watched as the sun began to dip down below the horizon. At this point, the sun was large and orange, and the moon could be seen in the sky as well.

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Fri May 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Aaron sat alone at a table and sighed "I wish I had made some friends" Aaron said sulking he finished his meal. "I need a bit of fresh air" He thought as he walked out of the cafeteria and out towards the lake which is where he would feel the most comfortable. "Ahh I just love the breeze here I can't wait to go swimming out here!" He said excitedly.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat May 16, 2009 7:09 am

"It's just a friendly competition. Everyone has fun with each other." She said smiling and took the last bite out of her apple. She stood, "Well, I'll see you later." Throwing her trash away, she walked out, to the lake next to the water dorm. When she got there she noticed somebody standing at the edge of the lake, "Guess I'm not the only one who enjoys the lake." She said with a smile.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxForgottenxLovexx on Sat May 16, 2009 7:24 am

"Oh god No!" Bailey said laughing a little. "My parents were ego-maniacs. They never had time for me, and because of my ability they kept me cooped up in my home for pretty much my whole life," She explained taking her time to explain it right. "You see they thought was dangerous to everyone else. But the got to go to parties and events because they were high in our community, but no one knew about me...So I raised myself to be like this i guess."

xxForgottenxLovexx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bubblsshark on Sat May 16, 2009 9:43 am

Adrianna made her way to the forest dorm. She still hadn't unpacked, she was only in there for a brief moment. She couldn't wait to meet other forest students and hopfuly become friends. She saw some people by the lake and walked up to them "hi i'm Adrianna" she said cheerfully to the girl

bubblsshark
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sat May 16, 2009 10:15 am

"Well i think you did a wonderful job." Ahero said encouragingly. "My parents died when i was little...so i went to a bunch of different foster homes. Whenever somebody found out about my abilities they would send me away to the next one, and that happened quite often. I had almost no control back then." By this time the sun had gone completely under, It was now dark outside. Ahero lit a small fire in his palm to give them some light. He then considered what the consequences might be if somebody found them on top of the building, but then decided simply that they just wouldn't get caught.

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxForgottenxLovexx on Sat May 16, 2009 5:07 pm

"Aw I'm so sorry about your parents. I mean here i am bad-mouthing my parents and you never had yours," She said smacking herself lightly on the forehead. Wow she didn't even think about that. She watched as the fire licked along his palm. She snapped her fingers and brought a little flame to her pointer finger... "I'm sorry i wasn't thinking," she apologized again.

xxForgottenxLovexx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sat May 16, 2009 6:06 pm

"Dont worry abou.." Ahero trailed off as he recalled a memory. There he was, sitting in his house, but it was different..The walls, the ceiling, the floor, the furniture, all of it engulfed in flames. What had gone wrong? He didn't know. He was in a corner, crying. He didn't know where his parents were, he was scared. He began to cough uncontrollably, breathing in the gases prudced by the flames. He was too little to do anything but sit there and cry, inhale the fumes and die tragicly. when he thought all hope was gone, a man busted in and saved him, a fireman. Ahero blinked and realized where he was. He cleared his throat, trying to play it off, even though he had stopped mid sentence. "Don't worry about it." He repeated, this time fully. "Everything happens for a reason." That was his way of dealing with his emotions. He leaned forward and hugged Bailey tightly. "Its's been great meeting you, Bailey."

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxForgottenxLovexx on Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Bailey hugged him back sensing that it was what he needed right now. "It was really great meeting you too Ahero. Thank you for dealing with my craziness." she tole him hugging him tightly before releasing him and smiling at him in the glow of moon. He was a truly amazing person for all he has gone through.

xxForgottenxLovexx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sat May 16, 2009 7:08 pm

"Well, thank you for being crazy. I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my day with!" Ahero replied, meaning every bit of what he said. He pulled out his Ipod to check the time, 8:45. He sighed out loud. "Well, it's almost time to go in. Wouldn't want to be caught missing curfew on the first day would we?" This time he lied straight through his teeth. He would much rather stay there with her and risk being caught, but he didn't want to get her in trouble. "Should i help you down?"

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Sat May 16, 2009 10:06 pm

(Wow Aaron and Ahero's life is very similar lol)

Aaron walked along the lake watching the sunset when he looked back and noticed a girl behind him "She's kinda cute." He thought to himself. He walked over to her and shyly said "Hi i'm Aaron and i'm kinda new here you wouldn't happen to know anything about the water dorm would you? Because I don't know much about it and I would like to know a bit more about my dorm." Aaron then noticed he was rambling and blushed "I'm sorry I was rambling wasn't I?" He said embarassed.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxForgottenxLovexx on Sun May 17, 2009 9:41 am

"Yes please," Bailey said thankfully, though she would rather stay. Curfew stinks right now. "Well hey at least we live in the same dorm! That means we're right down the hall from each other." She said happily. So they could hang out a lot more than other students might if they were from different dorms.

xxForgottenxLovexx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chexmix5 on Sun May 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Ahero took Bailey and put her on his back. She was light, and it was a good thing. Fortunately He was strong enough to carry her on his back, because dropping her could have been a very bad thing. He carefully climbed back down the wall, and carried her to the fire dorm. He set her down just before entering the bulding, his shoulders started to hurt. He grabbed her hand and walked through the hallway. "So..which room is yours?"

chexmix5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Sun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm

[ahh sorry! family business lol]

Thinking for a minute, Alex finally spoke.

"How about Italian? I've been told I make a mean Strawberry Champagne Risotto. And I have the perfect wine to go with it. What do you say?"
School has started so i'll only be on in the afternoons after homework from now on=[
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon May 18, 2009 4:57 am

Melody giggled, "No you weren't rambling, you just like talking." She said smiling, "Well, inside the water dorm, there's a pool, so when the weather's bad, people can go swimming and practice their powers, and such. The second floor of the dorm is for girls and the third is for boys. The first floor is just a hang out area." She looked at him, "I have to know this stuff, seeing as my brother is the leader."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Mon May 18, 2009 2:49 pm

((It's alright; I couldn't get on this weekend anyway. :D))
Betty Liz smiled. "Alright, Chef Boyardee. I'm in." she replied. "So where would your kitchen be? Candy Mountain, perhaps?" she joked, assuming that it'd be in the Leaders' Dorm, but deciding to play dumb for absolutely no reason.((That was a Charlie the Unicorn Reference, btw ;D Sorry, I don't got a bunch to say.))
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!