Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Decay

Elemental Decay

a part of “Elemental Decay”, a fictional universe by Music.

Several young adults are genetically altered to have "powers". But will these powers help or destroy them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Decay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elemental Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Decay"

The Story:

In the year 2021, a mysterious organization has captured several young adults and implanted their bodies with abilities to utilize various elements. Theny manage to escape from the facility, but they must then return to their lives, not letting anyone else know of their new strengths and weaknesses. Since none of them know of the others, they have no one to confide in - at first.

Everyone will be from Manchester, Kansas and be between ages 15-21.

The elemental strengths and weaknesses are as follows:
Fire (strong against Plant and Steel/weak against Water and Earth)
Water (strong against Fire and Earth/weak against Plant and Electric)
Electric (strong against Water and Fighting/weak against Earth and Dark)
Plant (strong against Water and Earth/weak against Fire and Wind)
Wind (strong against Plant and Dark/weak against Psychic and Steel)
Earth (strong against Fire and Electric/weak against Water and Plant)
Steel (strong against Wind and Psychic/weak against Fire and Fighting)
Fighting (strong against Dark and Steel/weak against Electric and Psychic)
Psychic (strong against Fighting and Wind/weak against Dark and Steel)
Dark (strong against Electric and Psychic/weak against Fighting and Wind)

It is up to you to interpret how your character can use these powers, but don't make him or her all-powerful. Also, at first, they may not have any idea about them.

The Rules:

- I am looking for a small group of literate RPers. If you are unwilling to use proper spelling and grammar, don't apply.
- I'd like posts of at least 200 words, at least every three-four days.
- No Godmodding.
- No Mary-Sues.
- Romance is PG17. No excessive cursing.
- Keep the gender ratio as even as possible, please.
- DON'T JOIN AND THEN NOT POST!!!!
- There may be more rules later.

To apply, follow the link above.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elemental Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 am

where is Everyone? I have been waiting all day for another post and we have 9 guys!

Oh yea would it be much of a problem if Lionel fell into a antoganist of anti-hero role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi, it's your extremely busy GM! I've been trying to work on some RL stuff. I'll have a post up soon. If I get lax, feel free to PM me. Sometimes I forget stuff.

As for the antagonist role, yeah, that would actually be great. Add some conflict. Maybe he can get another character or two on his team.

Just so everyone's aware, I don't have a specific plot planned, so feel free to do what you like. If you do something that's not allowed, I'll kindly let you know.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey, Faralfairy! Just read your latest post. And with the staring around in wonder, did you mean to say you used the illusion power for the scene you described?

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Yes, exactly. Sorry if I wasn't clear, but I didn't want to control your characters and Briar hasn't learned how to see into her accidental illusions yet.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm

It's alright. It makes sense what you said and did. I don't think any of us can control our powers yet, and you did try to clue us in as much as you possibly could.

On a completely unrelated note I'm glad that the chara slots have filled and this is finally getting rolling!

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 am

Ahhh dis is bad, I'm waiting on everyone now and I can't do anything else until some more people post.

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah, I'm waiting on celetar. I can't really do anything until she posts about her hallucination behind my head.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:12 pm

It's pointless for me to post anything right now. I have to wait for people before moving time along... :/ Andrew's at home, so it'd be kinda monotonous to post as him, and I'm waiting on mrbeanerboy for this AND another roleplay.

So, this is madness... we can fix it, though, as long as we stay dedicated.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah, I'm waiting for celetar too. I'll tell her next time I see her, unless she posts today. Which she probably will, only because I said I would talk to her, henceforth... oh, nevermind.

What day is it? Should the characters go to school after being missing for a while or no? Personally, I'm going to send Briar. Her parents don't really care.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Wow, feral, you called that. I looked on right after I saw your post and celetar had posted.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes, I happen to do that often. As my sister puts it, I 'have mad skillage.'

Oh, and Music? Briar doesn't have a house yet. Do you think you could make one?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm

It is currently Sunday morning. Your characters should take the day to get reaquainted with family and report that 'something' happened to the police. Although, considering all the weird powers that they're beginning to notice, they perhaps should just say that they've been kidnapped and not get too specific about what actually happened.

Okay, I'll give her a house in a bit. I was under the impression that Briar lived on a street corner somewhere, so feel free to correct me.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Nah. I described it a bit in the last post. It's just a big grey house on a street that is just a short walk in the woods away from the school.

@Lightning: I'm waiting for Celetar to post, so sorry if you're getting impatient.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celetar on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Okay, Okay! I posted! Sorry about the wait - Vacation!
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none."

celetar
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 pm

im tempted to join but with my exams coming up i might be a little late with the bio. T.T But can i reserve the wind element?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Sorry shinigamivixen, but signups are long over. Also, many of the people as part of this roleplay have stopped posting and disappeared. Including the people who I needed to post in order to respond, which is one reason I haven't posted. o_O

If you want, I guess you can submit a char sheet; just PM me if you do.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:34 am

Ah... Sorry I hadn't posted in a LONG time. I had kinda left this RP for dead. I assume others did so too though. You might want to PM some of them Music, telling them that we're trying to breathe life into this again.
Last edited by Lightning Flash on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby celetar on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 pm

I er, left it for dead, er, too. Sorry. But I posted!

celetar
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!