Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Destruction(Sign-Ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Destruction(Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 pm

(repost)

The King of the Universe has been growing tired of the calmness in this world. He's been despairing in the darkness of his past, so he's decided he needs to do something to release his emotions. The King used to be a hero, who fought against the old King of the Universe who was pure evil, alongside his comrades. They each possessed an element. During the final battle, his friends sacrificed themselves to help him defeat the old King and save the Universe. Thus, he was granted the title of King of the Universe. The King has been living in regret ever since then. He couldn't save his friends, now sees the world as unfair, and has grown cold and evil himself . He decides that he's going to test out the new Elemental heroes strength. He then abducts each hero from his own world, and brings him back to his foretress. He tells them that they will be played against each other, and if one of them loses, their world will be destroyed.

You will be playing as a hero that will fight to save his world, and will fight against other heroes. Each hero will have complete mastery over an element, You can also choose to play an Agent of Darkness, which would be on the King's side. Agents of Darkness will help me carry out this tournament, and they will have their own dark element that they can pick from the list. I wish to only start off with two Agents of Darkness.

This will sort of be like a tournament. Those who lose, will have their worlds destroyed, and will be forced to become one of my Agents of Darkness. Agents of Darkness will also help me control the tournament when i'm not online.

Rules
1. No godmodding. Whenever you attack, let the other person reply.
2. Romance allowed.
3. No excessive cursing.
4. Must post often.
. Have fun with it...

Elements:

Light-
Fire-
Thunder-
Wind-
Poison-
Sound-
Earth-
Water-
Ice-
Plant-

Foretress:

Main Lobby- Has couches, televisions, game systems, snack bar, anything you can think of. It's a place where you can relax after a fight.

Rooms- You will each have your own rooms that I will leave for you to describe, though, they have to be unimaginable awesome. The King only wants the best for his guests.

Battles- Battles will take place in places of my choosing.

Rounds:

Round 1- Survival. All players will be coming in this round. When your character is abducted, they will be brought to a destroyed city with collapsing buildings. The city will be infested wiht massive amount of creatures that will try to attack you. Each of you will be placed in the outskirts of the city, and must reach the center, where you will find a portal that will transport you to the Main Lobby. (Everyone survives this round)

Round 2- Players will be pitted against each other in a race. They will be placed in a course, filled with dangers and monsters that will stop at nothing to kill you. The goal will be to reach the shard before your opponent does. You may use your power however you like to defeat your opponent. I will decide what your course looks like, and will tell you in the OOC.

Round 3- There will be 4 players remaining at this point. The others will have already become Agents of Darkness. This round will be tournament-style fights that will only have one winner in the end.

Final Round- The last hero left will face me, the King. Winner decides the ending, and will be King of the Universe.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Element:
History:
Weapons:

Name: King Silver
Appearance:
Element: Elemental Darkness; Mastery of all the elemen's dark forms.
History: While younger, he used to be the hero of darkness. When the Evil King almost destroyed his world, he and his new comrades decided to defeat him. After many battles, they fought against the Evil King. While on the verge of death, his friends gave him their Elemental powers, but were destroyed by the King in the process. He was able to defeat the King, but blames himself for their deaths.
Weapons: Mastery over all
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Destruction(Sign-Ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm

If it is only one element per person, so that means if i took an element no-one else can have that one then could i please reserve fire or thunder as one of my elements?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Aha I'll Make a character Sheet right away and um my element is: poison
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ´┏_┓` *)

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 pm

I'll take wind. I'll put up a Character sheet soon.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sephrinzen on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

this is my first RP i have a lot of cool ideas and i would really like thunder plz.
PS: what do i do next?

sephrinzen
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm

I would like to take the element of water. I will post my character sheet momentarily.

Name: Sapphire
Appearance: Image
Element: Water
Personality: Sapphire knows what she wants and stands up for her opinions. She doesn't like to be called wrong and feels she is simply misunderstood. She is a very loyal friend once you get through her tough exterior.
History: Sapphire was born a very special girl and she knew it. She liked to be assertive. Her parents were killed when she was around 8 years old and she was kidnapped by bandits. Her powers were very under developed at this time but she called on them late one night and destroyed the group of bandits in a single sweep of a nearby lake. With this newfound power she vowed to try and protect her home village. She now stands guard of her village and helps out when droughts arise. She is kept in high regards by her people and has made a promise to never leave them. She fights for goodness.
Weapons: Sapphire keeps a sword that looks like flowing water at her sides at all time. She rarely uses it but its there just in case she falters. She also has a bead bracelet around her left wrist that she uses to help her summon and control water. These help to keep all the pressure in tact and that way she doesn't risk destroying the village.

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:06 pm

seesha, accepted. : D

As for the rest, im not reserving spots. I want to see your characters first.

sephrinzen, create a character and post it on here.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 am

Character Sheet:

Name: Static Queen Akasha

Personality
: funny, quiet, emotional, watchful, thoughtful, brave, chaotic.

Appearance: Image

Element: Poison

History: Ever since Akasha was a little girl she was always taught to be strong and tough. Only the weakness of the use of her element was always weak.Her hather would beat her untill she could do it.Cause if you didn’t learn an attack that came from your mind, body, and soul then you ware a coward hiding behind a powerful sources. Akasha has always believed in that and still does now that she is an adult. Akasha has heard a lot about Super Heroes and always wanted to be one of them. So now Akasha has become one of the many searching for the power of the Worlds. She doesn’t plan on using it for either Good or Evil. For being here she has her own reasons.

Weapons:Two katanas
(Thats a katana if any of you dont know what it is -_-)

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!