Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enter, chased by a bear

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Enter, chased by a bear

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unluckymadcat on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:59 pm

(Points to those who get the reference in my Subject Title!)

Hi everyone, my name is UnluckyMadCat but feel free to call me Cat!

So I am new to this site but I've been roleplaying for somewhere between 4-5 years.
I would rank myself between intermediate and advanced when it comes to roleplaying,
as I prefer to post in paragraphs with proper grammar and punctuation, and I am BIG on
details, details, details! My preferred types of roleplays are as follows, in no particular
order:
-Fantasy
-Medieval (Pirates, Assasins, Knights, Princesses, etc)
-Modern
-Romance
-Dark Themes (with or w/o violence, drugs, triggers, or other explicit themes)

Have any ideas for RPs? Hit me up! I look forward to creating with everyone!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unluckymadcat
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Enter, chased by a bear

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:45 am

Antigonus' death?

Welcome, Cat! Real quick, I'mma throw some helpful links your way just in case you need them.

Site Rules - There aren't too many, but they are important. Make sure you at least look over them.
Interest Checks - Where people post ideas for roleplays they want to make. If you like an idea, let the creator know that you'd be interested in playing!
Roleplayers Wanted - Where people post ads for roleplays they have already made. Good place to find active roleplays looking for members.
Role Play Academy - Place to go to improve varying aspects of your roleplaying, from writing to character development.

Last, but not least, is the Multiverse. This is the biggest roleplay on our site by far. It can be daunting at first, but for many members it is their primary way of roleplaying.

Okay so now that that's out of the way, hi there. You can call me Solo, Pixy, Pix, or really whatever you like. As you might have noticed, I have a shiny green name, which indicates that I'm part of the site's moderator team. We exist to make sure the forums and chat runs smoothly and that everyone gets along and has a good time. If you have any questions about the site in general, feel free to direct them towards any of us, either in a PM(which you can't send until you have 10 total posts in the forums. I know, it's a drag but it prevents a lot of spam.) or right here in this thread. You might also notice people with dark blue names. They're scholars, and they'll help you with anything related to roleplaying and writing. Anyway, I know I speak for a majority of us on the site when I say that I'm glad you've decided to come here to scratch your roleplaying itch. I'm sure you'll find something you like in no time.

Cheers,
Solo Wing Pixy
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Enter, chased by a bear

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MisterMagicMuffin on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Hey Cat, pleasure to meet you. I'm Muffin and I'm stoked to have another roleplayer on the site. :D

I'm going to shoot you a message regarding roleplay ideas you might have, as well as my own.

MisterMagicMuffin
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!