Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ephron : Torn World

Ephron : Torn World

a part of “Ephron : Torn World”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

A once-united world is rent apart into Upperworld and Underworld by war and the inhabitants of each world hate the other. Will peace prevail?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ephron : Torn World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ephron : Torn World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:47 pm

I would like to reserve the character Baphomet Hitsuya if I may?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Darn it, I really wanted Sesaro Hitsuya XD
But it says on the front page that more than one person can reserve a character? Could I still try for him?

If not, could someone please tell me who has yet to be claimed? XD I'm fine with roleplaying either gender. I really like this roleplay already, and if pulled off well, it would be amazing! I want to join this no matter what... but I don't feel very comfortable using realistic images ^^" (it makes me feel like I'm stealing someone's identity...) so is it necessary, or could I write a detailed, written description? I will find a suitable realistic image if deemed necessary.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Sesaro Hitsuya's profile is in :P

And I did actually have some trouble finding a picture...because I usually find an image and THEN create a character but I had no pictures of Asiatic men saved on my computer (if I did that would've been kinda weird >.>) so I had to go looking XD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Ah, I see - then who is left available? XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Supposing Sesaro is not rejected, Aerial Mitsuga, Helena Hitsuya, and Layla Mitsuga are still open, I believe.

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Thank you for the list ^^

I'm fine with any of those, so I think I'll just wait and take the leftover role!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:04 am

@Cien: Aerial Mitsuga, Alaric Mitsuga, Helena Hitsuya, and Layla Mitsuga are all open.

@:Nagato: : You're character sheet was pretty much way too awesome not to accept.......I laughed alot at you mentions of Jeremy. There shall be rainbows and ponies and sunshine in my new world!!!!!!! *smiles* made my day, just saying.

@Stilts: Baphoment? I think that's how you spell it, is reserved for you.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:21 am

@Cienpher: Be my sister ... or my mother! I demand it :P

@Nagato: I love your character, especially because he is how I envisioned him to be (which is ... uncanny). The rage problems, the uptightness, a mirror of my character, except that it is more intense. Good job, my friend. NIce picture, too
Oh and one TINY point. It's required of all Hitsuya family members to have rubies as their Power Gems (or so I think)

@Matthew. It's Baphomet I think

@Everyone. The names are not FIXED. you may choose something else if you really have a problems with them.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhyme on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 am

Oh, right. I forgot to ask if I could have Layla. Whoops.

Rhyme
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 am

Ah - I was kind of hoping for Layla as well XD

Darn me and my homework...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 pm

Yes, rubies are the power gems of the Demonworlders and Saphires are the power gems of the Upperworlders

@Rhyme: You can reserve Layla

@Cien: ....You could be my mother or Yashie's mother or father

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Aw hell, I derped again. Edited the ruby into Sesaro's profile.

And glad y'all like him.

EDIT: Damn, forgot to ask.

Exactly what is the extent of the arcane powers in Ephron? I may give Sesaro a bit of arcane ability depending on what exactly the arcane powers are.

And had I known I could change the name of the character, I might have considered doing so...no offence, of course. But what is done is done XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 pm

ARG. I cannot find a suitable picture. Damn it. Can anyone help?

All I have found are drawings really- who do not look Asiatic at all- more like Hades. >.<

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:52 pm

@NAgato : Some races are more attuned to the flow of magic than others :P Such as Fae, and elves. They can use magic easily and work as mages in the Armies. Vampires, per se, are not magical or anything but the power gem grants the Royal Families some amount of magical ability. FOr instance, Jeremy can make himself invisible or cast upon himself a concealing ... well, hologram of sorts (for want of a better explanation). SO .. pick a skill that would require magic, and add it into your bio (which I THINK I did, I gave myself wings. DUnno if I wrote that down)

@Stills : Guy doesn't have to be Asiatic. I'll find something for you soon!

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Hmmm, so it would be something of a more passive effect such as turning oneself invisible or flying, or could it be something more oriented towards aggression like throwing fireballs or something like that x_x 'cos I think Sesaro would be all for being able to roast people or throw fireballs out his hands. XD

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 pm

I would be interested in playing Layla.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 pm

I think I'll try my hand at Aerial Mitsuga, then XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:44 pm

@ firerytempest: alright

@ Cien: Sounds good

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 am

@Nagato: In my humble opinion, passive powers make the story more interesting ... humanizes the characters, but if you want something more flamboyant, go for it!

@Cienpher: Yay!

@Fierytempest: I think Rhyme's already submitted a character (I like that one, Rhyme!) but you may too! Or, there is always that Queen of Underworld spot open for you!

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 am

@Stills: (And @Anyone else interested in playing Baphomet (if you're keeping the name) Hitsuya

You may use this image if you can't find anything else. It has a ruby photoshopped into place.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!