Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Wonderland: The Deck

Events and Ideas

a part of “New Wonderland: The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

It's been over a decade since Alice left Wonderland and all was at peace; but now, four kingdoms have risen. Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. As war rages through wonderland; many events take place. Will wonderland survive the chaos?[More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Wonderland: The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 am

Alright so; here is where we can think of ideas and events for the characters and make the story go along. I already have a few of how the wonderland starts. So; if we an all think of some things together to help organize more of a story line to follow awesome. Even if its little ideas it's a good thing to post them. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Since my character is quite arogant, I would like to be the first to hold a party/ball, if possible.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Idea:

I was wondering if you could add a 'wastelands/badlands' to the map. It would be farther past the forbidden forest. This is for the dealers, because no one knew of them before they started moving again through wonderland. I wasn't sure if you were ok with my ideas for their past, if you are though, I can type it up to be added onto the intro...

um, just another thought, we only have 4 dealers;
Dealer of Confusion
Dealer of Despair
Dealer of Desire
Dealer of Depravity (Sin)

And no leader...

Because 3 of them are played by me.. I was also wondering if you wanted to add more, just in case other players wanted the role. The more villains the merrier XP

Thats about all for now, I also wanted to ask if their will be another "alice" like character? ... just curious as I still have to think up what role the Hatter will play.

Thanks!

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Also; I want to make another character but I don't know what to make!

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Also @Lindela: I added that to the badlands :] And we have the leader; someone wants to be it. I can be a dealer too if needed; but I'm thinking of making a dark wonderland assassin the dealers blackmail/hire to help them out or something.

I don't think we will have another alice character unless you can come up with a really good one. Like Alice's daughter or son ad have a really good idea for that character.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Alright as for the beginning of the wonderland roleplay; I was thinking the dealers decided to invite the royals to a party to observe them and maybe create hate between the royals. What do you all think??

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Yea, I think that's a good idea. The hardest part is always getting the characters together to interact and whatnot. So a party would work, since everyone loves to party so much haha
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm

I agree, a party would be good. The dealers will have to have their own place to hold it though (and an alibi for who they are/why they are there).

Although, I think only D'esire and D'eprave would be able to attend to support their leader, because D'espair is a little.... um... I guess "dangerous" as an Ancient. His powers would be too obvious, and everyone would get depressed/die.

8Lindela
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Del' Arte probably wouldn't be able to go, due to her past as a friend to the creatures of Wonderland before becoming a Dealer.

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 am

For the party, I don't know if it should happen, but I can guarantee that if it will happen, De'laire will be there. It just fits the personality I set up for him. If that is the case, I suggest that the first post be basically De'laire sending invitations.

It would be interesting to see what he would do in this situation, but I can guarantee that it would be fun to write.
"The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!"
-the most misleading piece of text known to RolePlayGateway

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:25 am

I say we go along with the party. I do really like this idea and I think it would make a great start.

Therefore; AlienKhan, I am giving you the reward of posting first like you've suggested.

NOW. EVERYONE. You may only post TWICE until all the main entrances have been posted. No more then 2, or else some people can get very left behind. We have 19 characters and we need to make sure no one is lost. Alright? So during main entrances; only twice. And people with characters of 2 or more, post the entrances in the same post!

Thank you.

So we will start off with De'laire sending the invitations and then have the royals come to the party at the Wonderland Gardens where the Dealers have set up the party.

Any more event ideas?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am

There should be a mu-u-urder most foul. >:} Muaahahahahahahaha.
Loljk, I leave it up to you guys for now. I am but a humble puppet. For the moment.

So we get to this party...and the dealers are scoping out the competition...then what? Are they attacking them there? holding them hostage? Or does everyone party happy happy then return to their individual kingdoms?
Are the Royals privy to the evil rising within Wonderland yet? I mean... Sol clearly won't...but the creatures of Wonderland...do they know yet? Have their been sightings or attacks?

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am

Why thank you.

I'll be writing it up now, though I may not finish in several hours (much doubtedly)for I may fall asleep. (Way past my bedtime 3:32 here.... Ugh)

I hope you all will enjoy my post, I think it will be worth the read.

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 am

KHAN AND I ARE IN THE SAME TIME ZONE. Just thought everyone should know.

I never sleep.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 am

Just readin back over all the posts (didn't have time before). I mentioned a party at the very start.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 am

Yeah! Same time zone! Solidarity!

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 am

HAIL ALMIGHTY DEALER LORD!!!

LoL, May I say, your character is splendid. I have much to discuss with you later it seems, but for now, I must post!

Let us take back the puny realm of Wonderwhatnots and rid ourselves forever of the stinking badlands! Blood and suffering!!! Mwuhahaahaahaaaa!... but not quite yet...

8Lindela
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:00 am

Can we make this roleplay just like The Lion King II?
Ok good. We should all right in song and choreographed dance routines.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!