Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Experienced roleplayer looking for active roleplay

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Experienced roleplayer looking for active roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pillow on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello peeps. This is day two of my existence on this site. I am confused as all hell right now with the sites lay out and methods, but I can see there are a lot of roleplayers and roleplays.

I am looking for an active (meaning a good number of roleplayers who post often) roleplay with a fantasy or sci-fi storyline. Nothing too exotic for starters. Hell, I'll even do academy/naruto threads (many hate these, but I find it great fun in between some of the more serious stuff).

When I say fantasy, stuff like Medieval Tolkien-esque fantasy settings with magic or even modern day fantasy with secret organizations and powers and adventure and such will please me greatly.

Sci-fi. I love sci-fi. I love Mass Effect. I love techno-babble and I am well-versed in the technological trends. So it can be hard sci-fi, or more mainstream like Mass Effect (yes I mentioned it twice. It's a great mix between realism and hand-wavery).

If it's got space ships, guns, futuristic guns, powered armor (Armor, Starship troopers, etc.), cybernetics, large, epic plotlines, plenty of great characters both male and female, I'm down.

Most of all I love adventure. I like the idea of a group of characters exploring the unknown and tackling absurd odds or bizarre circumstances. This is why I love the uncharted series, as well as Stargate.

And yeah, if you want to pitch me the latest Naruto academy thread, I'm down with that too. :)

~PIllow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pillow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Experienced roleplayer looking for active roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi, welcome to RoleplayGateway, I guess is the best way to start. I would like to help you start a Roleplay, if you wish. ^-^ I've been here for, eh, a little over a year, and, mainly, I know how to operate here. :D (Not perfectly, but I can make a nice-looking RP) :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Silence on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Mass effect? Instant winner, bumping for interest

Red Silence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pillow on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 pm

In order to start a roleplay, I have to type a shit-ton of backgrounds. Right now I just want to jump in somewhere, meet some people, and do something. But, if you want to help me, here's a link to a roleplay idea I am working on: fantasy-adventure-from-earth-alternate-world-t44837.html

Pillow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Mass effect RP? I'd join. That game is pro.

I like scifi, as long as it's not "I blast you with my radioactive laser nanotech beamgun" or some random stuff where people talk out their ass. I like it when it's explainable. (Like mass effect, xD)

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!