Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Faberry rp!?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Faberry rp!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuinnFabray21 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Hey I am new to this site and thought I'd give it a shot since I love to rp. I have never rped Faberry but love em as a couple. I am also new to para rping and never have done it before but willing to learn if that's your style. I am willing to play either Rachel or Quinn. I will be able to be pretty active too with the rp. :) just let me know. Thanks :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuinnFabray21
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Faberry rp!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeelaTheFish on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 am

Hi! I'm new to this site as well, and ship Faberry! C:
I've never heard of para rping, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I'd play Quinn or Rachel, doesn't really matter to me either C; and as long as it isn't finals week, I'd most likely be pretty active! Thanks for consideration! C:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeelaTheFish
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Re: Faberry rp!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey there QuinnFabray21! :D Welcome to RolePlayGateway. I'm Sato, a longtime member around these parts.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you've posted this in the wrong forum! No worries, though.

This is the Roleplayers Wanted forum - a place for GMs of existing roleplays to post specific needs for specific characters. In most cases, they cannot either start or continue their stories without them.

The Interest Section is where you want this to be. That's where prospective GMs stick out feelers, to see who would be interested in tackling a particular topic, piece of media, story idea, that sort of thing.

No big deal, just a housekeeping issue.

If you have any further questions about RolePlayGateway, please just let me know! My inbox is always open, once you get your first ten forum posts out of the way!

-VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!