Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Falling In Love Again ~IC~

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Falling In Love Again ~IC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Queen Bee. Isn’t that an interesting title for a popular girl? Well in this story there is a Queen Bee and a King Bee. They are soo high and mighty and love to tear people down. That’s why they are together .This may seem boring but, oh just you wait and see. There is a good girl, who is quite smart and isn’t meaning at all. Her boyfriend is the same but he can be mean when he want’s to! What will happen when they meet? Will the good girl go for the bad guy or will it be the other way around??

Now I hate to sound fusy, but there will be , some rules.

~ At least 100 words per post
~ I expect you to be able to use fullstops and capital letters.
~ No Sexual Intercourse. If it goes past clothes, which it shouldnt, TAKE IT TOO PM
~ No God Modding
~ Please make characters interesting
- I expect you to post at least once every 2 days!
~ Please disscus all important things that you want to happen in the OOC - this thread
~ PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS/IDEAS
~ I WILL ONLY RESERVE A SPOT FOR 48 HOURS - better get in quick

ROLES
Queen Bee ~ Citzen Princess ~ Dante
King Bee ~ Kiian ~ Dexter
Good Girl ~ SexyBabe16 ~ Haylee
Good Guy ~ HorrowShow ~ Elijah 'Eli'
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Falling In Love Again ~IC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Dexter walked the last three blocks to school, from where his stepmom dropped him off. With his backpack slung over one shoulder, one hand on the strap and the other in his pocket, he took his time - only geeks and nerds actually hurried to get to school. Especially the first day of school.

Cutting across the grass, he looked up as his name was called by a group of guys hanging around to one side of the main steps. He tilted his head in greeting, looking casually around as he crossed the last bit of distance. "Hey guys. What's up?"

One of the boys, whose dark hair hung into his eyes, punched Dexter lightly on the arm. "Not much, man, not much." Shoving both hands into his pockets, he kicked at a pebble in the grass. "I got a free period just after lunch; you wanna see what we can get into?"

Dexter smirked. "Maybe. I might not be here."

"You cuttin' class again, Dex?" One of the others grinned.

He snorted. "Please, like I'm gonna do something that obvious on the first day - teachers'll be watching us like we're in Alcatraz. Nah, if I'm gonna be anywhere, it'll be in the Court room, surrounded by chicks."

The guys exchanged grins. The 'Court room' was their name for the Student Lounge on fourth floor - where the most popular guy - and girl - in school held sway. And that guy was Dexter Thomas.
Last edited by Kiina on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Somebody call 911! Shawty, fire's burnin' on the dance floor--

"There are two cats - an English cat and a French cat. The English cat is named One Two Three, and the French cat is named Un Deux Trois. Now, these two cats are going to have a race across the river. Who wins? One Two Three. Why? Because Un Deux Trois cat sank."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Dante was taking her time in heading to school. She was going to drive so there was no rush for her to show up. Dante pulled on her skin tight jeans and her tank top. She put on a half jacked so she wouldn't get in trouble. Her white blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail and curled to perfection. She had on a pink lipstick, silver eyeshadow, foundation, and mascara. She pulled on her three inch stiletto heels. She picked up her messenger bag and her purse. She waved to her parents as she walked out to her car. After she unlocked her car door she got into the car and turned on the engine. She stopped and looked at her backseat. Her cheer bag wasn't in the car. Dante sighed as she got out of the car and headed back inside.
"I forgot my cheer bag." Dante said as she picked it up from beside the door. After she got into the car again she gunned the engine and pulled out of the driveway. She turned the music on and smiled when "Gasoline" by Seether came on. She was taking her time as she drove to school. She pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine. She got out of the car and left her cheer bag in the car but taking her messenger bag and purse with her. She locked the door and then closed it.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Haylee groaned as her alarm went off. Her hand quickly slipped out from under the warm covers and pressed the sleep button. She snuggled back down into bed again. She nearly fell asleep but when she saw what the time was she quickly pushed the covers away and jumped out of bed. Heading to her bathroom, she ran a hand through her messy tangled her. She had a quick shower then dressed in a white dress and black jeans. She headed downstairs and into the kitchen. She grabbed an apple as she headed out the door, shoes on her feet and her bag in her hand. She started to walk to school. About 10 minutes later, she chucked the core into a bin, walking into the school grounds. She was walking rather fast and tripped over someone. She smashed onto the ground, turning bright red. β€˜Oh I am-β€˜She trailed off as she looked at the person. β€˜Oh never mind, it’s you,’ She said, rolling her eyes. It was Dexter. She stood up and dusted herself off.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 pm

He grinned at the girl who'd run into him - what was her name? "Of course it's me, why would it be anyone else?" Looking at the group of guys, he jerked his head - they headed into the school, snickering among themselves, leaving him alone with the girl. "Now what's with that eye-rolling? I'm not that bad a sight, am I?"

Haylee, that was her name. Cute little thing, she was. Hey, so what if he was with Dante? He was still allowed to look, and what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Flicking his hair out of his eyes, he adopted a casual stance - ever the cool-headed guy.

Checking his watch languidly, he said, "You're in a rush - afraid you'll be late for your first day?" He held the watchface toward her, tapping it with one finger. "Classes aren't for ten minutes, sweetheart, you can afford not to run."

Giving her a quick once-over, he shook his head. "That's what rushing gets you, isn't it. Look at you - hair all messed up, dust all over your dress. Kind of a waste, isn't it." A smirk curled one corner of his mouth. "Still - come up to the Lounge if you've got some time after lunch. It could be your kind of place." Turning, he strolled off toward the front doors.

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Dante looked at her friends.
"It's good to see you Dante." one of the girls chimed.
"Yhea whatever." Dante said as she flicked her hair.
"So how was your summer?" another girl asked.
"The usual now move." Dante said as she brushed past the girl because the girls had gathered around her car. The girls parted like they should and Dante strode toward the front doors. The girls were following behind her.
"Do you need someone to get your cheer bag?" one of the girls asked.
"No it can stay in my car." Dante said pointedly. She hated when they asked dumb questions like they just did.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 pm

'No, your not actually that ugly. And, It doesn't matter if classes don't start for another 10 minutes. I can't afford to be late.' Haylee said, dusting off her dress then standing up. 'Oh don't you worry, I can fix this up,' Haylee explained guestering to her hair. 'I'll see about after lunch. It depends what my boyfriend is doing,' Haylee said, grabbing her bag off the ground then walking off. She entered the school hallway and went to her locker. The whole way she was thinking, he was cute, my kind of place? his cute.She put her books away then grabbed her spare hairbrush. She quickly brushed it before closing her locker.She saw Dante, from across the hall.Haylee stayed where she was, not wanting to rub her up the wrong way. 'Where was Eli?' Haylee thought, looking for him.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Dante didn't stop at her locker. She didn't see the need to. Whatever she needed she'd get later.
"I can't wait to cheer for the game." one of the girls said. Dante shot her a look.
"Really are you that excited?" Dante asked. She wasn't in the mood for this little blonde freshman to be so excited and peppy.
"Is that wrong?" she asked. The girl who said hello grabbed the girl by the arm and dragged her away to have a word with her. Dante shook her head as some of the other girls twittered about how Dante was acting.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Elijah was awoken by his radio alarm clock, playing a song that seemed familiar, though in his half-asleep state, he couldn't identify what it was. He groped the bedside table for a moment, before finally managing to shut it off. With a sigh, he sat up in bed, running a hand through his overgrown brown hair. Eli was almost ready to flop back down and go back to sleep, but after a short mental battle, decided against it. He rolled out of bed and took a shower, lingering under the hot water a little. He then dressed, pulling on jeans and a wife beater, putting a light blue dress shirt overtop. He popped a fresh pair of daily contacts from their packets, and put them in. With a final glance at himself in the mirror, Eli uselessly tried to flatten his hair, before heading out of the bathroom and into the hallway. His mother was still asleep, so he made sure to be quiet as he brought his backpack downstairs.

The house was strangely empty-- even though Cameron and his father had left a while ago, Elijah still wasn't used to them not being around. For breakfast, he put two halves of a bagel into a toaster, and poured himself some Coke while he waited for them to pop. When they did, Eli smeared some cream cheese on them. He didn't even sit down to eat, standing at the counter while he wolfed down his breakfast. When he had finished, he was finally ready to go.

At the door, Eli put on his shoes-- a well worn pair of converse and grabbed his backpack. Out of his bag, he pulled his MP3 player-- it was the original iPod, not as flashy as most other people had, it had been handed down to him. But it was reliable, and it had room for all of his music. Besides, some people thought it was cool.

Since Cameron had left, there was nobody to drive Eli to school, so he just walked. The time he had spent thinking about going back to bed, and then standing after the shower had added up, so he was a little later than usual. When he got to school, there was a fairly large crowd of students. He didn't use his locker, preferring to just carry all of his stuff in his bag, and have it with him at all times. So instead, he headed towards his girlfriend Haylee's locker, where they usually met up in the mornings. He recognized her blonde hair, she was at her locker with a hairbrush, and pushed his way through the crowd as she put it away.

Haylee hadn't seen him yet, and Eli came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her in a sort of hug. "Hey." He murmured in her ear, with a smile. He was glad to see her. In the mornings, he felt like he was never fully awake until he saw Haylee. The first time he saw her each morning reminded him of the first time he had ever seen her. She was just as beautiful now as she had been before.
you see... me see... we see... nothing but shadows!

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Strolling up behind Dante, Dexter looped an arm around her shoulders. "Aww, little Kitten didn't get her milk this morning, did she," he said, smirking to himself. "Now, what're you tweaking on that poor kid for? You were like that once."

Removing his arm, he stretched. "Then again, that's before you became captain and met the most awesome guy ever, right?" He grinned, sticking both hands in his pockets. "Court'll be in session after lunch," he added. "If you've got a free period, you know where to go."

Leaning back against the lockers, he watched the people go by - a few of them glanced at him or Dante then muttered to their friends. He smirked - being seen meant he was also known. And knowing he was known was a good feeling.

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 pm

"I did get my milk this morning thank you very much." Dante said.
"Yhea your right." Dante said. She thought about her schedule for a second. She had a free period after lunch. She had planned to maybe run things over with some of the girls but court sounded so much better.
"I'll be there." Dante said. Her entourage stayed silent and then decided it would be best for them to disperse and disappear blending into the rest of school life. Dante had a smile when she noticed the girls had left. She figured her co-captain would run things over with them at lunch because if she didn't she knew it wouldn't be fun for her or the girls.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Haylee jumped as someone wrapped her up in a hug. She sighed with relief when it was Eli, whispering in her ear. 'Hey,' She said quietly turning aroud and giving him a quick hug. She pulled away and looked at him, while trying to find her books. 'Have you got a free after lunch?' She asked. She sighed, giving up on the mess she called her locker. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small blue box. 'This is for you.' Haylee said shyly, handing it over. It was an green i-pod cover with a picture of them on the back of it.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 pm

The bell rang just as Dante's little girl groupies ran off on their own. Dexter propelled himself off the lockers, freeing his left hand from his pocket, and draping his arm around Dante again, steering her off to their first class.

"Math class," he said, sighing melodramatically. "Is there anything less useless? I think not." People parted before them as they walked along the hallway - you didn't get in the way of Dexter Thomas and Dante Styles, least of all at eight a.m. on a Monday morning.

"So in the week that I didn't see you before school started," he said, opening the classroom door, "who annoyed you the most? We can have them brought to Court today, see what's to be done." He yawned. "It'll at least be entertainment."

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Eli felt Haylee jump a little in his arms, taken by surprise. When she saw it was him, she turned and hugged him back with a 'Hey'. She then dropped her arms, and so did he. She turned to her locker and began to rummage through her things. Eli leaned against a nearby locker, nodding as she asked about his free period. "Yeah." He answered, watching her as she pulled a box from her bag and held it out to him.

He took the small package with a a polite nod. "Thanks," He said, not even having opened it. He pulled off the lid, and smiled when he saw what was inside. "Thanks." He said again, this time leaning forward to give her a peck on the cheek. "It's awesome." He told her as he took the case from it's packaging and reached into his pocket for his iPod.

He was panicking a little, trying not to make it apparent. A present? What had happened that called for gift-giving? He felt a blush creep into his cheeks. Once the cover was on his iPod, he back up at Haylee. "Er, what's the occasion?" He asked, trying to sound casual and desperately hoping that it wasn't something important that he should already know about.

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 pm

'I'm glad you like it,' Haylee smiled, slightly blushing. She pulled out her math book from her locker and closed her locker. 'Oh um..I don't know..I just felt like giving you something. Is that okay?' Haylee stammered nervously, slightly blushing. Haylee just wanted to give him something. She felt like she should since he was being very nice to her. 'Anyway, I gotta go to maths! Bye,' Haylee gave him a quick peck on the cheek then sped off to maths. She entered the room and made her way to a seat near the back. Placing her books on the desk, she sat down, as the teacher entered the room and began the lesson.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horrorshow on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 pm

ELijah could practically feel his heartbeat slowing until it was back to normal. "Oh, thanks." He grinned sheepishly, noticing Haylee had started blushing as well. He made a mental note to get her a gift in return. He hadn't noticed the bell had rung, and only her mention of math class reminded him of it. He just nodded, watching her run off to class, her hair flowing behind her. Now he had to get a class-- history. Eli made his way down the halls at a leisurely pace, knowing he was late anyways. Nobody really noticed him anyways. He just quietly entered the classroom, slipping into his seat at the back of the class.

Horrorshow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"I agree math is a useless class." Dante said. She loved the feel of people parting just for her and her other half.
"The persons who annoyed me that much don't even go to this school." Dante said.
"They happen to be my little brothers." Dante said. Dante's little brothers seemed to like driving her up the wall. It seemed to be the one thing that all her younger siblings were good at.
"But I'm sure someone will piss me off before lunch." Dante said. It never failed because someone always managed to piss Dante off in some way or another.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Haylee scribbed down some notes, casually glancing at the board. The bell for lunch went, and she grabbed her books, heading out the classroom door.She made her way to her locker, opening it when she arrived.She put her books away but grabbed her shoulder bag. Closing her locker, she headed to the cafeteria.She grabbed a plate of pasta then sat at a table near the corner. She reached into her bag, pulling out a fizzy Rasberry Mineral Water. She opened it then stuck a straw inside the glass bottle. She took a sip then put it on the table. She ate some pasta, looking around the cafeteria for Eli.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Temporarily free from Dante and shunning his regular crowd for now, Dexter leaned against the wall, watching the girl who'd run into him that morning. He smirked to himself - aw, how cute. She was all alone, but looking around for her boyfriend. He'd talked to one of his friends, had found out some stuff about Haylee and Elijah.

Time to move.

Pushing off the wall, he wove his way across to Haylee's table, taking an apple from someone's tray as he did so. They didn't object. Sitting down, he flashed a smile. "Hello again." Taking a bite from the apple, he chewed thoughtfully, swallowing before adding, "Funny us meeting up like this after this morning."

Taking another bite, his smile turned into a smirk. "So - Haylee, right? - you're coming up to Court today, right? I'd be, uh - " He paused, letting the smirk fade, his expression becoming hopeful, and a bit unsure. He had to be sincere. "I'd be really disappointed if you didn't come."

Kiina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Haylee jumped. 'Hey,' She said, looking up at him. 'I guess so..' Haylee trailed off, picking up her fork.She took a bite of her pasta then swallowed as she he asked another question .'Yes, I'm Haylee.I guess I can come to court..I'm just not sure about Eli,' She said putting her fork down.She gave him a small smile then opened her drink. She took a sip then closed it, placing it back on the table. 'I'll ask him when he arrives,' She said, placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin on one hand. Eli must be going over something with a teacher.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!