Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars

Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars

a part of “Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars”, a fictional universe by NarrowEye.

A Fallout story. Play as either a Faction, or as an individual, and explore the potentional of the wastes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:00 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallout Reborn: The Faction Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Hey Narrow I'm gonna make a Freelancer so would I make a new topic and have diary style ?
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey there ^^

If you make sure to submit your charackter first, then I'll see if it it good enough, and then I'll approve it if it is.
From there, you can make the log. But please make sure to wait till I've seen your character. :)

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Will there be a Perk system in place ?

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I did in fact think about adding a perk system, but that'd mean that I had to put it up like a first person shooter game.
This is going to be an RP, so no. There won't be a perk / Attribute / skills system. That'd get too messy. :/
We're just going to RP the battles and different other things, and then take it from there.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm

that's fine I've just got his History to do, would I put that he is a Freelancer there ?

Edit: that's me finished my character.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Hmm, if you could just clear it up in the description, maybe add a little more about his looks.
And by all means, change the description about his hair, so that people can actually visualize how his hair and face is.
Else from that, I can see that you got a fine grasp about the Fallout world, and I'd gladly take you in :)

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:26 pm

I'd like to join, but is there any kind of character skeleton I can use?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Begining Log Entry

Fraction: The Followers of the Divine Tone

Home Information: This fraction has set itself up in a derelict opera house, which has been heavily fortified using rubble,metal from vehicles, and even concrete to form walls of sorts, making it very remenisent of a castle. The place is well maintained, eeirly clean as the haunting sounds of various opera's leak from its broadcast station, often filling the wasteland with its chant.

It is lacking in stable supplies, missing reliable sources of food, water, repair supplies, weapons, ect, but has a strong storage of the food and water for the moment.

The People: The Followers of the Divine Tone are feral, powerful creatures... a scattering of Human's, Ghouls, and even Super Mutants that have lived out in the Wasteland before becoming enlightened...

Its population is small, no more than 25 counting its key leaders, but their fanatical worship of their goddess and "The Divine Tone" causes them to be savage, beyond mortal strength.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Key People: The Goddess has chosen 3 champions to help lead their small clan to war, they are:

Strings: A former feral goul who lived amongst the various subway stations... she has little recollection of her life before "The Divine Tone" entered her mind. However, she had survived upon the remains of other ghouls... out lasting each for perhaps half a century, and is insanely crafty and devious... Incapable of speech, but followers her "Goddess" with a loyalty forged by obession and hope.

Charles: A ironic, dignified name given to the creature who serves as "The Goddess" vangaurd, her will, at all costs. He was a Super Mutant wandering the Wasteland with a unenlightened mind, fighting because it was all he knew... Under his goddess however, he now has purpose.

Lucria De Lobos: A human who felt the lure of the "Divine Tones" and suddenly abandoned her life to serve "The Goddess". Formerly a "Jack of All Trades" with her 3 children (who she also abandoned to the waste), she assists in multiple ways.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Laws: The Goddess feels grief at the loss of any of her children, so she wishes that we do not fight amonst ourselves least we be torn apart. More importantly, do not die without her Permission...

Do not steal from eachother, for it breeds hatred.

Do not kill the Unenlightened without permission, and when told to, kill them mercilessly and completely.

Actively attempt to Enlighten the "Feral" creatures of the Wasteland.

The descrection of knowledge is to be considered a utmost sin... (particularly that of music) and doing so will be rewarded with Descrection of Flesh...

Most important rule: Obey The Goddess and "The Divine Tone"

Current Wasteland Policy: Scavege Supplies, Enlighten those who lack it, seek out our enemies and learn of them/prepare for raiding them, continue the "Search for Knowledge"

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Hey Narrow I'm gonna leave my character to someone else...I'm not someone who has consistent post quality and so I would struggle to keep even the standard of my character sheet...sorry

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

I submitted a Faction of Raider/Slavers. This should be a fun challenge of trying to enter the darker mindset of man! but I shall undertake this endeavor! Assuming you accept the profile. I lost count of how long I spent working on the CS.
Nail: "guru sir, we have another traveler from earth!"
Super Kami Guru: "oh tell me you didn't let him inside..."
Gohan:"Hello mr. guru"
Super Kami Guru: "Oh god damnit!!!"
Gohan: "Mr. Guru, sir, my friend Krillin told me that you could help us by touching me."
Super Kami Guru: "Do I look Catholic to you?"

Blazin Beard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Never mind.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 am

Ok, I'm back again. Just needed my 8 hours of sleep ^^

As you might've seen The Protagonist, I've not made the character skeleton on purpose >:D
Oh and Tigress I don't think you understood fully, I want you to make an OOC topic, where you'll post all those things. That'll make it a lot easier for me to have control with it ^^

And I'll take a look on it now Blazing ;)

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetGhost on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 am

Hey. I'm probably going to join this, if that's ok with you of course :P

I'll go with being a Freelancer.. Because maintaining a faction is a lot of work!
I'll get started on my char now.

PetGhost
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:04 am

Glad to hear that you'll be joining ;)
I know that maintaining a faction is a lot of work, but it's also fun. If you're up for it, you can develop your character so you start a tribe yourself ^^

I hope that I can get a pair of things done today, I might be able to add at least a pair of sites and maybe a log of monsters or NPC factions ^^
Also, I'll have my own Freelancer and Log up by evening if I work hard ^^ Although it is tempting to go enjoy the sun and bathe in the ocean (It's "refreshingly" cold). :)

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 am

Yes, I'm finally done with mt faction, so I'll be relaxing with the soothing work of creating the area that we'll inhabit.
If you feel that there should a be a specific thing in the "Places" section, then please tell me.
All Faction headquarters will be added before the roleplaying begins.

Also, Praetorian.

I'd like more detail, if you want to be approved.
Specifically, I'd like you to describe this religion of yours, and write more about his looks.
Inventory, quests and other status about your character should be written in an OOC Topic, when you're approved ^^

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazin Beard on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 pm

These logs, how do they work exactly?

Are they going to be used as merely a book mark for what we are doing, what we have, and what we plan to do? Or is it also a journal of sorts that are characters write in about whats going on?

Blazin Beard
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PetGhost on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 am

My char is submitted, and it looks like there are a few others too. How many people are we aiming for, before we start?

PetGhost
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!