Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangoria

Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

a part of “Fangoria”, a fictional universe by GamingGorman.

A kingdom with a dark past, a newly born tribe, an advanced civilization and Piracy all are present in this fantasy world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fangoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 pm

I want all the activity, forever!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"So when you're waiting for the next attack, you better stand there's no turning back."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Sorry, force of habit. I'll kick it and I'll work on those suggestions made in the review.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm

TheTrooper wrote:I want all the activity, forever!

I know, I know me too I hate it. But there nothing we can do until the admins find the issue and fix it.

Anyway I have been waiting on Grantgreatsword to post his response to the dragons retreat, if he doesn't post around midday tomorrow Ill start moving things along again and he can recount his own events when ever he does post.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

I got a rush reading the posts when the dragon was attacking. Coheed and Cambria's Welcome Home in the background helps a ton as well!

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forum_Stalker on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 am

Anyway I have been waiting on Grantgreatsword to post his response to the dragons retreat, if he doesn't post around midday tomorrow Ill start moving things along again and he can recount his own events when ever he does post.

Sure hopes he post too. My character Ruayn's been in freeze mode the whole time.
The quality of my posts is inversely proportional to the number of role-plays I am currently in, which is 1.

Forum_Stalker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 am

Yeah sorry about that, he hasn't been on since Wednesday so I assume he got busy, hopefully he returns soon.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grantgreatsword on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

I apologize to everyone. I was on vacation with my family, for what I thought was only going to be a day. But turned into three. Today was the first day I was able to get internet. I hope my absence hasn't caused too much trouble. I will post right away. Sorry again

Grantgreatsword
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Not a problem, I'm pretty sure we all understand that real life comes before the RP. Just glad to have you back.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey in my recent post I had to fast forward things a little a bit in Fangotha and actually interrupt the kings responses to Kcolth. I had to do this so things don't get stuck too long, it should really only impact Serenity and she can still respond to Kcolths entrance in past tense so all should be good.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Does anyone know where Qetzo has disappeared to? I'm kinda waiting on him so we can proceed.

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forum_Stalker on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Greatsword, you're back! Come on, let's get this show on the road!

Forum_Stalker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grantgreatsword on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Sounds good to me.

Grantgreatsword
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Aye sorry about that my nephew came over and ive had to baby sit and take him trick or treating I will post when he comes down from the sugar high and goes to sleep.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 pm

Okay cool, I thought Aurelius was going to have to take on all of Garkum's mightiest before he got the right to fight you :D

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forum_Stalker on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:49 am

Alright, just to clarify. Greatsword and Gorman, Ruayn just splashed some cold water onto your character's faces. Those were the two men I mentioned in your post. Yup, that's all.

Forum_Stalker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:31 am

Hey, if my post didn't make sense or was just bad could someone give me a heads up. I felt my post was rather rushed.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grantgreatsword on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Thanks Forum_Stalker nothing beats waking up to cold water in ones face.

Grantgreatsword
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 pm

wow it didnt post last night sorry about that it's up now though

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Just letting you'll know, Whoever wants to take control of the guards who have arrested Rethyn can. I'm just using them as npc's to have Rethyn be forced to the castle.

And if it didn't make sense, I was reading some older posts and apparently a red eyed man was blamed for the release of the dragon. Since Rethyn has red eyes I thought I might as well...

The town guard as well as many of Fangotha's citizens spent hours in the wake of the dragon attempting the quell the flames that engulfed many of the buildings. The moon was beginning to show its face before the last flame was extinguished. After the disaster was done rumors and here say began to rear its head as the town exploded in to theory's of why the dragon broke free of its stone confinements. Of course panic erupted as most immediately thought that Octavian had returned, especially after the events that the strange man described up on Octavian's tomb. Investigation of the mountain had revealed that his grave was dug up but returned no evidence of a red eyed man or anything other then the doings of a greedy grave robber.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grantgreatsword on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I wonder where SerenityGrace has been. The princess would more then likey play a big part in everything thats going on.

Grantgreatsword
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!