Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Claws [Wolf RP] (need members)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Everyone knows that there is only 1 rule in the world. Survival of the fittest. Those that are strong enough to survives always win and those that aren't always lose,but 1 wolf pack has taken the rule to a far higher standard. Instead of fighting to win they fight to kill. Will you defend yourself in this world or will you follow the new rule and kill?

Demon Mountain Wolf Pack

Alpha Male: Ref
Alpha Female: Snowdrift
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Healers:
Warrior:
Hunter:
Den Care Takers (takes care of expecting, nursing mothers, and pups):
Queens (nursing or expecting pups):
Mentors:
Apprentices:
Pups:

Moonlight Plain Wolf Pack

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Healers:
Warrior:
Hunter: Kira
Den Care Takers (takes care of expecting, nursing mothers, and pups): Rose
Queens (nursing or expecting pups):
Mentors:
Apprentices:
Pups: Tear

Loners: Loki, Bloodfang, Scar

Your Forum:

Name:
Ranking:
Looks:
Crush/Mate:
Pups:
Personality:
History (optional):
Pack:

((I will put up the IC as soon as every position or almost all the positions are filled))
Last edited by Snowdrift on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Fangs & Claws [Wolf RP] (need members)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Is this a lycan or wolf rp?
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 pm

a wolf rp

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Ooh, this looks very interesting! ^^ I'll join!!

Name: Kira
Ranking: Hunter
Looks: Pure black with a white Star of David on her chest and a plain white star on her forehead, yellow piercing eyes, sharp claws, and very sharp teeth.
Crush/Mate: Nothing yet...
Pups: None
Personality: She's usually kind and very generous to others, but when it comes to fighting, she's willing to give up her life for the good of her pack and to her best friends.
History: She grew up in a harsh family, but all the same, it turned her in a great fighter and warrior. She was born weak, but grew up to be strong. But you better not push her buttons...it makes her very angry, and you will get clawed for it. ^^
Pack: Moonlight Plain Wolf Pack

Name: Scar
Ranking: Loner
Looks: He is also pure black, but his eyes are green and he has many light-pink scars in which he had recieved from many battles.
Crush/Mate: Nothing yet...
Pups: Takes care of another loner pup named Deidara, who is a pure white wolf with yellow eyes
Personality: He's very mysterious in many ways, like the nighttime... But he does care about keeping balance in the world and will fight for whichever side fights for all the right reasons. He usually shows up at the right place at the right time, but, occasionally, you can see him as a sillouhette against the moonlight...
History: Unknown
Pack: None
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Ahha, so we did get a volunteer ^^. By the way i Am Loki, but then again i don't even have the slightest idea how i became an alpha o.o' hate the higher ranks.. xD

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gluttony on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am

Name: Ref
Ranking: Alpha Male
Looks: Pure black with yellow eyes. He has extremely sharp claws and very sharp teeth.
Crush/Mate: Snowdrift
Pups: (whoever decidedes to be a pup)
Personality: Ref is extremely proud and will never back down from a fight. He is also very protective and will protect his pack at all costs. He will go so far as to give his life. He never has had to though.
History: Ref has lived in the shadow of his great leader of a father his entire life. To combat his insecurities, he has tried to outdo his father's accomplishments at every oppurtutinty. There isn't much more. Ref loves his mate and pups and wants to be the provider for the whole clan. He doesn't trust the other pack of wolves however.
Pack: Demon Mountain Wolf Pack
If you need more let me know.
Last edited by Gluttony on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gluttony
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 am

great you are all excepted and Loki sorry i mistakenly put you as alpha. I put you back in your rightful place. Let me know if you need anything else changed.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KanineGirl on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Oooooh oh oh oh! I wanna join! Can I can I can I pweaase????? Heres my profile.

Name:Rose
Ranking:Den care taker
Looks:Rose is a beautiful pure white wolf with caring bright blue eyes. She is a pretty small wolf in size, smaller than the regular sized female wolves. But what she lacks in size she makes up for with strength. She is pretty strong for a wolf her size. She has pretty sharp teeth and claws. She only uses them to protect the young ones and her pack though.
Crush/Mate:Noone yet.
Personality:Very calm and collected, nice and sweet. She would do anything to protect her pack. She only fights if its absolutely necessary. She the kind of wolf that would rather talk things through then fight. She is rather smart, and has excellent sences as well.
History (optional):Its a mystery.
Pack:Moonlight plain

Okay. Is that okay?
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=21777<---- A cool fruits basket rp! We still have a lot of spots open and we desperatly need a player for Tohru! Please join?^.^
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=22070 <------MY FIRST RP ON HERE! JOIN PLEASE! I NEED MEMBERS REALLLLY BAD!

KanineGirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Uh-uh, so... lol Here is the other thread of this rp for you peoples.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadowdragonfox on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm

May I join?
Name:Nightwalker
Ranking:Can I be an outcast? If not I will be a hunter
Looks: Tall ,skinny but yet still well build wolf with jet black fur with blood red markings up her back, crystal blue eyes ,sharp white teeth and red paws.
Crush/Mate: Nobody yet
Pups: None
Personality: Is very quiet and doesn't like to talk she does what she want and doesn't like to be bossed around,is a great hunter and is very cableable of killing. When fight she will give up her life for anyone she thinks is worth it.
History (optional): Nightwalker got her name because she loves to go out at night.Nightwalker was brought up is in a bad pack , the male didn't care for the pack they just cared about themselves, when an rival pack attack the males just flee leaving the women and the pups for dead. One by one the women were killed each time the pups would be moved, by the age of 2 the park was only left of her and her mother. On the day her mother die Nightwalker left out seeking a new clan to join.
Pack:Demon Mountain Wolf Pack or None
Chicka chicka girls ready to ride~
my da http://shadowdragonfox.deviantart.com/

Shadowdragonfox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 am

Heh, Hey there Shadow, try using the link above your post, nice to see you again xD

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KillerAnimeChick on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am

Can i Join

Name:Ruku
Ranking: Alpha Male
Looks: Tall slightly dark, Light blue eyes, All White fur, one black spot on his right paw, White teeth, Very built wolf
Crush: All girls Mate: None
Pups: none
Personality: very dominate, Controlling, Has a sweet and tender side towards pups and female in his pack, Rude to all, Very flirty
Hisotry: Came from a long line of pure wolfs and tends to keep it that way. Fought his older brother to get the aplha spot in the pack and will do anything to keep it that way.
Pack:Moonlight Plain wolf pack

KillerAnimeChick
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadowdragonfox on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh Hello Kravos! I just have to find a way to fit in!

Shadowdragonfox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!