Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fateful Travels

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Fateful Travels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:28 pm

Aryn stood silently as Jade approached to stand beside her. She'd give the stranger an opportunity to drop her knife peacefully, but she had the capability to try - literally - blowing it out of her hand if necessary. "You may want to call Gwen" she murmured, eyes still locked on the stranger's face "He...she... they're hurt." She still coudln't decide on a gender.
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Looking for something fun, epic, and literally fantastical? Come join up with
Xiwe - a Medieval Fantasy Adventure

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Ziela looked at the what she believed to be human's eyes, they were not aggressive eyes. The human girl spoke in a quite matter, keeping a calm voice. She wore robes of some sort. Ziela felt like she could trust her words. Her hands were shaking. And she could barely hold up the knife as it was. Her food was pretty much gone, she was a little more weaker than normal as a result. The pain was lessening and fading. Was normal for her condition, comes and goes.

Ziela was just about to drop her dagger before she heard a yell from over to her left. Startled she moved the dagger in the direction of the shouting. The man that was staring at her earlier was lifting two of the others in the air! One hand each. The man dropped them and started to walk over towards where the human girl and Ziela was. She did not want to be near that man, he scared her. But he was not running at her or attacking.

One of the woman, she couldn't identify the race, walked over asking Ziela questions. Ziela sheathed her dagger, logic was coming back to her and the pain had gone away. I can't fight so many... and they seem like they are not gonna harm me, yet. She thought to herself. The human girl spoke out, asking for someone named Gwen, speaking of Ziela's injuries. "No..." She wiped her mouth and looked at the blood in her hand, it was a decent amount, "I am fine. It's..." Her voice still with a frightened tone. See takes a glance at the the man, the man who stared at her. She lowered her head, "... you scared me, that is all." She was trying to speak as if calm. Wiped away any tears that formed in her eyes. Her hood had fallen down in the commotion, her short blond hair was exposed, red line like streaks flowed down it. Her eyes showed, left one being purple and right one being green. Her features were those of an elfs' and humans'. "I am a wanderer, I have ran out of food and water and I heard commotion..." Stopping herself, remember a question asked. "My name is Ziel." Her features were like a man or woman, either a flat chested female or a feminine man. Her voice did not help, it felt more feminine like, but still questionable.
Last edited by Ponats on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:58 pm

Aryn bent slightly, offering a hand to help the stranger up. She was trying to think of a polite way to ask whether 'Ziel' was a man or a woman; of course they WOULD have an androgyne name. The young human listened to Ziel's half-finished sentances. "And mine is Aryn" she said, returning the introduction "Nevertheless you are bleeding, do please forgive me if I choose to disbelieve you; at least allow the healer in our company to see to your injury" She watched the young person's face for any trace of deception, brushing a bit of her own somewhat disheveled - from the fight - hair back behind her headband as a gentle breeze which sent her robes fluttering slightly blew it forward. It had occured to her that Ziel might be a member of the same order which had just attacked them; the fact taht they had been hiding and was wearing a long, face-concealing robe did not help the stranger's case.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Ziela looked at the girl who introduced herself as Aryn. Her hand was extended to help Ziela up. "Ah, thank you." as she took Aryn's hand to get up. Responding to the girl's statement, "Ah... no, I am fine..." as Ziela stumbled a bit after being lifted up. She put her left hand on the tree as a brace. Well that isn't very convincing. she thought to herself.

Ziela wondered about this Aryn girl, To help someone so quickly... she has a good heart. She turned to look at the man who just earlier lifted two people with his hands. Something, humanoid she could not identify. For that matter, the two others who were picked up. Maybe it was just her eyesight. I am not sure about those guys, but they travel with this Aryn girl...

"It is okay. It is only internal bleeding." She spoke out loud before catching herself for a second, Well, internal bleeding is probably much worse. She knew what was wrong, an incurable aliment. A curse? A disease? She did not know. No healers knew, magical or not. That is why she explored, traveled from town to town looking for an answer. Looking for a cure. "I am a healer myself, I know what is wrong. It will fade..." Ziela stood there, catching her breath from the earlier scare. She still wasn't quite right yet. The dull ache of her chest still pulsed.

Ponats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Mar stretched lazily as he made his over to the girl, his wings spead wide, the wind caught them slightly, making the leathery skin to ripple. As he looked over Aryn to see this new commer, Jade had welsomed her, Aryn cared for her...and what he do? Solved a fight between thier leader and the drunk! Mar stood there and looked at the one that called herself Ziela, she looked frightend enough so he kept his fair distance. Mar had learned a small bit of compassion to people within the months he had spent with the Chosen. So in a lulled voice, Mar spoke only to introduce him self, "I am Mar Ulekfire, greetings to you Ziela." He stood there looking at her, something was amiss, but enev his vampire eyes could not see what was wrong. So he stood there, his dark scails glinting in the light.
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Gwen hurried up beside Mar, coming to a rest next to his side as Jade waved her off. Ziela had rejected the offer of healing, and Jade saw no reason to risk Gwen's safety by getting her close to the knife-wielding stranger without reason. But that wasn't going to stop Gwen from offering, anyhow.

"My name is Gwen," The blue-eyed lass offered, wrapping one arm around Mar's in an effort to show what a friendly bunch they were. "If you're a healer, then that's wonderful. Perhaps we can trade...er, trade secrets some time. I'm a healer as well, and though I hate to brag, I am fairly capable. Are you sure you wouldn't like me to look you over? You look to be in a terrible state.."

Jade rolled her ethereal eyes at Gwen's sincere offer, rubbing the back of her neck in frustration. The day had been long enough already, and the sun had only just barely vanished under the horizon. Zai was gone, the Chosen apparently had a new mysterious enemy opposing their sacred task, Wolf was back and apparently keen on causing problems, and now this new unusual being who oddly reminded her of her own former silly habit of covering herself with a cloak. She was beginning to long for a few moments to simply close her eyes and meditate, which was unusual for her.

"Listen, lass or lad, either stay in the camp or do not. We've a fire and vittles, and you're welcome to partake or to stray away from them however y'please. But we're not going to spend the ever shortening night coddling ye into coming out of your shadows, there. Come along, Chosen, we move forward in the morning." Jade spoke briskly before turning and heading back towards the fires.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malice on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Wolf could only watch as he saw the strength of a Dragoon in action, lifting him from the ground with ease as he started kicking instantly. He then stopped, listening to the words of Mars. Wise words were spoken from him and Wolf stumbled back after he was let go. He watched the others move towards the new girl, or whatever she was. Again he saw Jade getting ever frustrated at this one for her shyness.

Taking quick strides, Wolf marched over to where the girl was. He stopped and looked her over, then a slight grin crossed his lips. Raising his hand for a handshake, he spoke gruffly:

"Name's Wolf. Sorry for the...er, little happening early you had to see earlier. You've nothing to be afraid of. Come on into the camp if you wish."

Malice
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:26 am

"Ah..." Still a little frightened. "Er... Lad. Camp sounds lovely." She said 'lad' as if not convinced herself. She was not the best at lying. Pushing off the tree Ziela tried to keep a steady balance. She held it without awkwardly falling so she seemed to be able to walk. A word did pop in her head. Chosen? She thought to herself. The chosen that I keep hearing storytellers talk about... did she mean they were? For ones that are chosen, they do seem to have an odd group. She looked around the people, a human girl calling herself Aryn, bright purple eyes made her face almost trance like. She was nice. The one called Gwen, halfling, maybe? Ziela was not sure. She also seemed nice. Jade who was a bit of a straight to the point person and was yelling earlier, not sure what to make of her race. Wolf who was also in the scuffle, but seems to behave nicely in an introduction. And the man called... Mar. Was it even a man?

Getting caught in a bit of train of thought, Ziela snapped back into reality with a small rumble from her stomach. With a bit of an embarrassed face, she responded to Gwen, "I should be fine, but I am a little embarrassed here..." Taking a moments pause, Would you happen to have any food? My supply has run short..." Ziela stuck close to Aryn, as if she would protect her or something, Ziela was still scared of Mar.
Last edited by Ponats on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ponats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:36 am

Aryn looked hesitant, glancing at Jade as if for reassurance "I am sure we could help you... in some way" she said "Can we not, Jade?" She still felt like the new person in the group, and Aryn had never had an assertive nature. Besides, their stores were limited, but just because she thought they could spare some to help a traveler, didn't mean she had the right to give it freely. Not in her mind, anyway.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 am

Mar just sat there, looking at Ziela, it was never a strange coincidence as of late for some random passerby join their group. Though this one reminded him of Jade and the others once he had met them for the first time....though a fluke at best.

Looking to Aryn as she asked Jade if they could assist Ziela, this caught Mar's attention right away. He looked over at Jade his face saying Remember what we are here for my sister...

Mar put his hand on Gwen's shoulder, and smiled. Then he headed back to camp, there was much he needed to think on.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:46 am

"Of course we can. We are but servants of our people. Assuming you breath the Gods' air, then that includes you. Take what you need." Jade replied to Ziela's question with a brief wave of her hand as she raised a bowl of soup to her lips and stared into the fire. She was still feeling a bit short with the world after the bout with Wolf, and just a touch humble after Mar had reminded her of her calling. But she had never been one to deny a poor creature (which was the most definitive she could be while this one was wearing that cloak) in need, no matter her temperament. But she was also never one to dwell in ignorance of those she shared her fires with. "And while you are served, o frightful traveler, perhaps you might tell your humble hosts what you are doing traversing these woods alone at night?"

Gwen had smiled at Mar as he passed, but lingered for a moment before following him back into camp. So much had happened in a single night! Shaking herself out of the head-spinning reverie, she followed after Mar and sat beside his large form, reaching out to gently take his clawed hand in hers. She said nothing for a moment, merely listening as Jade slipped in a small inquisition to the clearly frightened...cloaked person. Gwen sighed and shook her head, but said nothing. Jade likely would have sentenced her to fifty arm exercises if she had, anyway. So instead, she turned to Mar.

"What are you thinking of, Marion?" Gwen asked softly, squeezing his hand. They hadn't had much of a chance to speak lately, and she regretted the lack of contact.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Ziela followed the Chosen to the fire where they had food there. Sitting a little farther from the fire than the others, she did not like fire too much. And putting herself near Aryn and Jade, but a little closer to the human girl. It was an odd thing, Ziela just felt safer near someone who was being initially nice to her. Finding some soup, she also started to drink the broth, a little bit greedily. It tasted delicious, warm food was something she only got after finding some money and only at an Inn in towns.

Finishing her soup, she listened to the question from Jade. She spoke a little odd for her, so she had to repeat the question in her head before understanding completely. "Ah, very humble indeed." She said with a small smile, "I am a traveling healer. I go from town to town. I became a little bit, um, lost and my food and water became low..." It was a little odd that a constant traveler would not know how to survive from the wilderness enough to get food and water. It was just one of the things she never picked up. Diverting the attention away from herself, she asked. "You said 'Chosen', am I correct? Do you mean THE Chosen? The ones I hear from the bards and storytellers?"

Ziela had heard some stories of the Chosen, but she did not know if they were true or not. Actually the version varied a bit, so she knew that their had to be some inaccuracy. Ziela may not be strong or a good survivor, but she knew how to use her wits. She wasn't going to ask something stupid about the Chosen. Some bards like to over exaggerate.

Ponats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Mar sat there, his eyes glistening in the fire light, Gwen had asked him what his thoughts were on, at this he grinned slightly. "Much wonders my mine my dear. The robed men that attacked us and my kin. Now this new traveler comes to our camp. We've so much left ahead of us before we bring peace to the turbulent world. My thoughts go through all these things, I only hope that I will get to look upon my home at some point...it has been some 200 years since I laid eyes upon my island." His eyes looked over to Ziela, tracing her up and down, "I suppose I've grown patient with all the new company we've come to have."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 am

Jade had picked up a piece of cooked animal, likely some unfortunate rabbit, and had begun gnawing on what appeared to have been a leg. Though she had been intent on allowing the purple-eyed mage to see after the shady traveler that had so recently joined them, she could not ignore a question so direct about the origins of their group. In fact, despite her less than sunny mood, it made her chuckle. How odd it was, meeting people who knew of oneself and yet did not know oneself directly...

"I suppose that depends on what you've heard of the Chosen. If what you've heard involves the diversion from destruction of the mortal realm as a whole, then aye, it may be us that you've heard of. But if it involves any sort of song or dance, then thus far we have fallen far short of the stories." Jade chuckled again, thinking back on some of the versions of the legend of the Chosen that she had heard as a lass.

----

"I'm sure we'll see your home at some point...the map has us going all across the mortal realm, we must pass through it at some point..." Gwen offered gently, smiling as he mentioned how their strange companions had made him patient. It was true of others in the group, she noted, which was odd considering just how mind-numbingly...unique some of the strangers they met were. "And we may be far off from completing our goal, but just think how far we've come from the beginning! And now we seem to know what we're doing...maybe the last three treasures will come more easily?"

It was a naive hope, she knew, wishing for the most sacred objects upon the earth to come into their possession easily. But until they faced whatever monsters and traps and men in robes that they would have to in order to continue their journey, she felt it was allowable to hope.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Mar chuckled, "Comes easily? I could only hope so, though we both know that it is not true. The spindle in itself was quite the problem. Having to kill those creatures ti get to it. Though, if Zaeken allows, I hope that it will come to that. Though we are emissaries of peace, we must also destroy those opposing forces of chaos." Mar moved his wings, it had been sometime since he had last flown.

"I must wonder, Gwen what do you think of this newcomer, a one for secrets, I believe. It is in my interests to find out. We have all come to bear out our hearts and souls on this quest. So if this Ziela wants to stay, it will be this persons turn soon enough."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:37 am

Ziela watched Jade closely, she was trying to detect if the girl was going to lie to her or not. But her response sounded genuine. Ziela couldn't help but give a slight detest with her face when Jade ripped off a piece and just started eating the rabbits leg. Ziela would stick with the broth. Looking away to not watch the girl eat, Ziela's eyes locked with Mar. He was staring right at her. Her eyes darted to the ground to avoid his cold stare. She felt intimidated by him.

"Ah, yes I have heard many versions..." Ziela spoke out softly. She felt tired after eating her fill, it did not require much to fill her. If anyone was watching, they might even think she was holding back. Grabbing a bit of water, she washed down the taste of soup in her mouth. "Thank you very much for the hospitality. I am very tired..." She didn't feel quite herself after spitting out blood like that. She could only imagine she bled more internally.

With that Ziela laid down on something she could find as soft. She thought to herself, The chosen...? Maybe they could help me find an answer to this curse. Maybe they can help me... And she was out, it only took a few moments before she was out cold. She was exhausted and didn't even care if she could trust them or not. She just wanted sleep and it found her.

Ponats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:41 pm

The sun rose, the birds sang, and then the peace of the morning was interrupted with a shrill whistle.

Jade, who had chosen to awaken the Chosen by placing her fingers into her mouth and causing possible ear damage to those in close range, lowered her hand and began to shout. She was already in the driver's seat, reigns in her hands, and she wished to charge forward to continue the quest. They had rested long enough, between caring for little Zai (whom she already missed dearly), finding various strangers, and in general dragging their feet. She wished to move onward, to complete their calling...and, of course, to rescue the mortal realm from peril.

"Up! Up! Awaken thyselves, Chosen! Get in or on the carriage immediately or be left behind to sleep!" Jade hollered, her teeth flashing in a grin. She had awoken from her meager sleep with a rush of energy, as though Zaeken himself had reached down and shook up her soul with a need to push onward.

Gwen slowly sat up and groaned, rubbing her eyes unhappily. She was somewhat accustomed to being rudely awakened, but after all of the excitement the night before, she had hoped for a bit more rest than she had received. But she knew better than to argue when Jade was adamant about...well, anything. So she forced herself to her feet and groaned again, stretching widely and yawning and tugging at her hair to try and awaken herself further.

"Please stop shouting..." Gwen begged as she trudged over to the carriage. It seemed that most of the packing and storing had already been done...there was even a mixture of berries and dried fruit available for a breakfast meal awaiting those who woke to claim it.

"Belay the complaints, Sena. Enough rest has been had, now we move onward!" Jade chuckled and drummed her fingers on her seat, her eyes roving over the sleepy travelers. "Ah, and lass, lad, however you please...if you have need of companions, you may travel with us. But I'm afraid we're in a bit of a hurry if you're expecting an escort anywhere specific."

This last was directed at the newcomer, whom Jade saw had not decided to leave during the night.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwing on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:10 am

Aryn woke up at the sound of Jade's whistle. She had, as usual, chosen a spot rather apart from everyone else, and stayed late into the deepening night practicing. Usually she awoke early to go over her spells and techniques again, but though she hadn't used her power often in the battle that day, what she had used had left her rather...less than energetic. The girl had been practically comatose through the night. Wakening, she looked around rather groggily, and placed a hand on her forehead, pushing back up the headband whidh usually kept her black tressses away from her face, and gathered herself up, slipping her still-open spellbook back into it's perfectly fitted satchel which rested familiarly at her side before stepping off at an easy pace towards the carriage.

Moonwing
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:25 am

Shadows darting thru and fro. Running just keep running. Nothing to see in the black mist. Just endless darkness. Suddenly pain, in the chest, the feeling of a metal ripping flesh. A scream.

Ziela jumped up from her sleep. She was breathing heavily and the chest had a dull throbbing to it. She clenched it with her hand. Reality slowly came to realization, the woman named Jade was shouting at the sleepy group. Ziela had plenty of sleep that night, there was no doubt of it, but the awakening had surprised her. She actually was thankful that Jade woke her so, she hated nightmares. She had no idea why she had that one the most.

"Thank you Jade for the wake up call." There was no sarcasm in Ziela's voice, she was being serious. "Lad, I don't get to choose my gender." Ziela gave a slight annoyed tone, she had already told them. Ironically, I did get to choose mine a little... She thought to herself. Shaking her head as if to wake up a little more. "Thank you again, you have been very kind to me. I would love to travel with you. I am just a wanderer, I never have anywhere specific."

I think I should stick with them, if they are indeed the chosen. Maybe they can help me. She thought.

Ponats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fade on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Renmith awoke the same time as Gwen, always hovering near her protectively, his eyes drawing in the direction of Jade. He gave a slight nod as well, knowing that they must move forward sooner before taking in a deep breath through his nostrils. His eyes instantly averted themselves in front of the direction of the carriage, teeth barring themselves a little while ears pulled back. A low deep growl emitted from him as he kept his gaze focused in that direction, eyes only barely shifting up.

For anybody who dared to follow Renmith's gaze down the path in which they were about to venture forth, they would see a tree nearly twenty feet in front of the carriage whose branch arched over the path. Though upon this branch is what made it particularly interesting for Renmith to take notice and bare his fangs.

A body remained hunched upon the branch, toes keeping the figure steady while squatted low so that the bottom hovered inches above the back of his heels. The boots help firm, despite being such an unstable position, one could easily determine the balance was impeccable by any standards. Black pants hung semi loosely upon the legs of the figure while a matching sash held it firmly around the waist. Lazily a left hand hung between his legs, while his right elbow rested upon his knee.

Obviously a younger man, pallid features were wrapped in white linen bandages all around his torso and over his right shoulder, coming up to cover his neck completely and across his nose and mouth to leave the imagination to wonder what was beneath to some degree. Vibrant blue-gray eyes looked forth from beneath silken tendrils of white hair that came down to the top of his neck.

He focused briefly on Renmith, eying the dog a big before giving a small smile beneath the bandages. His eyes then quickly scanned everybody else before looking over to Jade, the smile making his eyes seam to sparkle with an innocence as he gently waved his left hand.

He spoke softly enough to not disrupt the early morning, though loud enough to be carried to those attentively awakes ears,
"Long time no see."

Fade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!