Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Few Ideas || Interest Check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A Few Ideas || Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello all! I've got a few ideas that I'm dying to roleplay! Most of these I would prefer to do as 1x1s just because that is the format that I prefer. Now, a bit about me! I'm dedicated, on daily(most of the time), friendly, patient, open minded, and I generally only do m/f pairings though depending on the plot I can do m/m... and so much more. :D Now..for the ideas! Please feel free to pm me or reply to this thread! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Idea #1

Pairing: Demon/Angel or Human(I would rather play the Demon male.)
Plot: Many long years ago, the Angels and Demons ruled the world together in peace. Earth flourished during this time. There was almost no death or pain that was unnatural. The Humans worshiped these beings for their hard work. For many years, this was the way the world was. One day, the Demon King Sharkû plotted against the Angels. He had grown tired of sharing power with the Light Beings. He drew up a plan that involved killing the Light Beings' King, Aicecet. Aicecet was the most beloved of all of the Angels and his death would mean the downfall of the Angels. Sharkû waited patiently for the best moment to put his plan into action. He waited so many long, terrible years. Finally, after what had seemed like ages, the plan was put into action. Slowly, the Demons began attacking the Angels' great palace that resided upon the tallest mountain, reachable only by flight. This was the beginning of the Great War.

For many ages the two races fought each other. The Humans were forced into hiding from fear of being killed, or worse..being found by the Demons. At long last, Sharkû was able to push his forces into the beautiful white palace of Aicecet. The darkly colored Demons marched through the palace, killing any in their way. Aicecet and Sharkû locked themselves into battle with each other. For many long days they fought without a killing blow being landed. All around them, their followers were fighting as well. As Sharkû was about to kill Aicecet, a woman threw herself in the way. The Demon regarded her for a long moment. It was his mate, Sartanis. Sartanis was a beautiful Demon who resembled more an Angel. For this reason, Sharkû had fallen in love with her. Why was his mate protecting the enemy. Sartanis explained that without the Angels, the Demons would perish. It was this woman who saved the world. She stopped her mate from killing the Angelic King. Aicecet was furious with Sharkû. For his evil doings, all of his kind was banished below ground. They would not be aloud above the earth unless it was approved by the Angelic King.

For many long years the Angels worked to rebuild what the Demons had destroyed on Earth. Once they'd finished the rebuilding, the Angels moved their palace to the skies, hidden from all. They continued to rule over the Humans as they had always done, but in a more godly manner.

The Demons had grown to prefer the deep darks of the world. The King's mate had finally bore him a son. This son was trained for many years in all arts so that one day he could retake what was rightfully theirs.

Angels: They are known as Light Beings or Angels by the Humans. They usually have lightly colored hair and eyes and have white feathered wings. Their height is between 5'5 and 5'9. They act as guardians to the Humans and protect them against the Demons. Angels have the abilities of; Light Energy attacks, Able to fly, able to heal themselves or others.

Demons: They are known only as Demons. They generally have black colored hair and red eyes. Most do not have wings but horns and fangs. Their height is between 5'0 and 5'5. They have come to leave the Angels alone but when they are able to escape their underground prison they like to torment the Humans. Demons have the ability to transform into an animal form making it easier to hide from the Angels and Humans when they need to. Other abilities; Dark energy attacks, able to fly(if born with wings), heal quickly, able to control others through mind control.

Humans: They are the most common race on the planet. They come in all sorts of different appearances and heights.

There are some slight variations between the races.

Our story starts with the Demons slowly becoming able to escape their prison and are beginning to torment the Humans. The Demon King's son is on the verge of being banished from the Demon Realm.

Idea #2

Pairings:The Santa Clause movies...Bernard/Female Human(I would rather play Bernard)
Plot:Based off of the movies The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2, Scott Calvin's sister dies from cancer leaving behind a seventeen-nineteen year-old girl. Since his sister has never been married, the young girl is sent to Scott to live with since she is unable to live on her own because she is still in school. She has no idea that he is Santa Clause. Scott goes to his sister's funeral and afterwards brings the girl back with him to the North Pole. Once there, the girl discovers all about Santa Clause, Elves and all the wonderful things that take place in the North Pole. She is forced to come to terms with her mother's death, her uncle's true identity, and the fact that she can tell no one about Santa.

Not long after arriving in the North Pole, the girl meets Bernard, the Head Elf. At first, he wants nothing to do with the girl, not having even wanting to allow her to stay in the North Pole. Perhaps after some time together they will learn to care for one another..and perhaps even love each other.

Bernard, however, carries a deep secret with him. One that no one in the North Pole knows about. He is not a Christmas Elf. He is a Asaldi..or a Highborn Elf. Elves that are the same height as Humans..

The North Pole is not the only place on Earth that is hidden from the Humans. There is a hidden portal in the North Pole that has been locked for ages. None that live in the North Pole save for Bernard knows about it. The realm that the portal leads to is called Vrah'asha. The Asaldi live there along with many unique animals and plant life.

History of Vrah'asha:

The Asaldi are ruled by the ruling family of Undoron. There was the King and Queen. Both beautiful and dark haired. They had two children, twins. A boy and a girl. The children grew much like most Elven children do. They were well educated and had everything that they ever wanted. The girl was taught everything that Elven women needed to know, whereas the boy learned everything that the men needed to know.

One day during the summer, the King had taken his young son with him hunting. While they were out, they were ambushed by strange creatures and the King was killed. Before his last breath left his body, the King told his son to run..to run and never look back.

The child was able to get away from the terrible creatures and their master, Calenor. Calenor sent masses of his minions after the child until finally it was reported that the child was dead. He took the now widowed Queen as his wife, making himself King. He raised the young princess as his own child though the girl never really did seem to come to love him. The realm of Vrah'asha quickly began falling into despair. Calenor was no ruler. The princess could not take over as ruler because she was a woman. Their only hope was the prince..but..he'd been reported dead..but what if he'd survived?

More of our story:

Bernard is the Lost Prince. He took his father's words to heart. He could never return to his homeland. However, what if something happened that would force him to leave the North Pole? How would Scott's niece react to finding out who/what Bernard is? Would she still care for him? Would they even all survive the impending war?

Idea #3

Pairings:Dragon/Dragon

In the beautiful land of Kahlan, Dragons rule over Humans with a iron fist. For many thousands of years, this has always been. The Dragons have begun learning the power to shift into a Human form so as to better blend in as a Mortal. One thousand years ago, the Dragon Varnor took the place of Dragon King, after his father was killed in battle. Young Varnor soon became known as the Great Dragon King of Kahlan. For many years the world flourished under his rule. He was kind and giving. He cared about his subjects.

Slowly, Varnor began to change. He became cruel and hateful. He hated anyone who wasn't a Dragon. He began taxing the Humans. They should pay for his protection, Varnor had reasoned in his mad mind. Many Mortals did not agree with him. They came to hate their Dragon King. He no longer, in their eyes, deserved the crown. They rebellion was formed by the few Mortals that were brave enough to go against the King. As the years passed, the rebellion became more bold in their attempts to kill the King. As a result, Varnor began hiring more Dragons to hunt down these Mortals who dared attempt to murder him. The rebellion would not be tolerated. (This is my first roleplay that I had created on this site. Unfortunately..my partner abandoned me.)

What I'm Looking for in a Partner

*Someone dedicated
*Can match my posts in length..I normally post anywhere from 500 or more words
*Willing to contribute to the roleplay
*Posts at least every other day though more is always appreciated

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Few Ideas || Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 pm

All of your ideas sound really awesome XD. Are you still looking for a partner for them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!