Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A few ideas.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A few ideas.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Well I haven't exactly posted on here in a while, but I was thinking of a couple of ideas I wanted to try, some with just one other person and some that could involve groups so let me know if anyone's interested :) Most of these ideas are realistic and romantic to an extent, and I am still open to other ideas if anyone would like to talk to me! Also, I feel more comfortable playing a female role, but I will play male or double if anyone's interested.

Idea One:
A girl was adopted by a family when she was 17; they wanted a child but didn't want anyone too young, someone who could take care of themselves, and felt bad for her because she was almost too old for foster care. So here is this girl who has been shipped from home to home for her entire life and now she goes to live with this rich family who could not have kids of their own, in this rich town where she feels like an outcast. There she meets friends and....well, the idea could still use some work but its there.

Idea Two:
A girl moves in with her dad after her mom was killed in a car accident. In that car accident she lost most of her hearing, and although she has a hearing aid she can't hear very well at all. She fights with her dad about not being homeschooled and insists to go to a regular school and be a normal teenager, but that's quite hard when you can hardly hear and you don't talk because you think the sound is terrible. Again, not completely finished but it's getting there.

Idea Three:
A girl who loves horses was once injured while riding one and breaks her leg severely. In physical therapy she meets a guy who she becomes friends with and eventually ends up liking, but since riding horses was what made her happy and she was now terrified to get back on a horse she begins shutting him down and her brother tries helping. This one needs a lot of work, its more of a character skeleton that needs a role play to fit into than a role play idea so ideas are welcome!

Ok, my other ideas escape me currently but let me know if you're interested in either doing any of these just between us, or another idea just between us, or if you'd like to try to get a group together!
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!