Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

finally getting around here

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

finally getting around here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Mon May 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Well, Here it is, my arrival to making my intro post for my initial 10 post count. Sorry it took so long, things are hectic at home and school. Wish i could stay longer, but I'm in dire need to rp, so I'm of to finish my post count. feel free to send me a message. Ill get to it asap.
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: finally getting around here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 am

Hey there, genericroleplayer92! :P Interesting username choice, heh.

Welcome to RolePlayGateway! I'm Sato, a longtime member around these parts. It's always great to see new faces rolling on through here. If you're in dire need of roleplaying, then this is the place to be! Glad you could join us here.

What got you into roleplaying? What sorts of stories do you like to tell the most? What sort of IRL hobbies do you have, and what brought you here?

If you have any questions about anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 am

I've always been into roleplaying, It's as natural to me as underage flaming is to all the FPS gamers out there xD I love the High Fantasy/ Medieval settings best, I find those times were our highlights as humans. I enjoy many a good book, I oft find myself watching random animes when I'm not particularly sure of what to do, I dabble in writing and exploring various sub-cultures of fandom. And I've always been here. I'm not as much a new face as you might think ;)

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat May 19, 2012 1:55 am

Hello Generic welcome to the forum, always glad to see new faces and names joining. Check out my new roleplay stardust sometime, got spots open and would like to see some new people.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks Shavnia. Ill check it out if I have the time.

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!