Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FMA~'Alchemy Dreams'~

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

FMA~'Alchemy Dreams'~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 pm

This is just another one of those Full Metal Alchemist roleplays. There is no main storyline though. It's before the movie and none of the Homunculus have been destroyed.
~~~
You can take any cannon character you want. I'll mark down the taken ones as they're... taken. I'm not making a starting list though.

Wrath~Shilo714
Sloth~Shilo714
Alphonse Elric~TLily Evans
Edward Elric~Myst Sapphire
Envy~Myst Sapphire

~~~
You can just add what you think you needed to your character's bio.
~~~
Here's miiine~!

Name: 'Despair' Dolorins

Nickname: Des (Also called Desiree in some cases so people won't think that shes a Homunculus.)

Also known as: The Ice Flame Alchemist

Appearance: Long brown hair. She has sparkling crystal blue eyes and has her bangs dyed black (much like rose having hers dyed pink.) She also has an automail arm that she has had since she was 12 when she was attacked by a bear while playing around in the forest.

Personality: Despair is a very quiet, reserved girl. She only talks around people that she is very familiar with. Her name relates to her alot because she half enjoys watching people suffer and she barely has any hope for anything.

History: Despair found herself abandoned in the middle of a forest. When she was seven. She couldn't remember anything before that, though. She didn't remember her parents, her friends, or her life. She was found by a woman that told Des that she was named Sloth. Sloth took Despair in as her child but found that Despair aged quicker than most people, but she stopped aging at age seventeen. Despair has bonded greatly with Sloth, Wrath, and several of the other Homunculus not including Greed or Pride.

Attachments
Despair.PNG
Despair's Appearance
(73.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Shilo714 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: FMA~'Alchemy Dreams'~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Name:
Lily Dawn Evans

Nickname:
Lil or Lolly

State Alchemist

State Title:
The Ivy Alchemist

Race:
Human

State Alchemist

Appearance:
Lily has fiery red hair that trails down to her slender hips and bright almond shaped green eyes that looks almost carved from living emeralds. They sparkle whenever she smiles and shows her other emotions clearly. With soft pink lips and ivory skin, she is a beauty, but her only flaw is the fact that she is rather more shorter than most of the state alchemists at only 4'll at 15. She has an automail leg (her left) from attempting to bring her mother back to life after she died having twins. Her body is slender and quite agile, quick to dodge through training in ballet and gymnastics at an early age.

Personality:
In general, Lil is a sweet girl who does her best in everything she does, but she does have a bit of a temper that flares up whenever she sees something thats injust. She is an exellent fighter, having grown up mostly with her father, who was a famed general in the state military.

Bio:
Lily Evans was born on November 16 to parents Laura and Gideon Evans. They lived a happy life, Laura a stay-at-home mom and her father working as a State Alchemist General in the state military until Lily was ten. On a rainy night, coming from a movie, the car had flipped, killing both of her parents. She had suffered greatly through the funeral and decided to try the taboo - to bring her mother and father back to her. Her attempt failed horribly. The equations were right, but the unknown was too much. The gate opened and took her in, taking her left leg. A neighbor came by to see how she was and found the bloodied girl downstairs, took one look in horror, and immediately called for help. She recieved an automail leg and soon became a state alchemist, wanting to study far and wide about the unknowns and the philosopher stone.

Special skills:
The ability to use botony and alchemy together to use mostly ivy in whatever way she likes. She could use it for assasin missions, to creep behind and wrap around the neck of the target, to climb up or down, or even sideways around dangerous places, and tipping her strengthened ivy vines in poison at the point. The poisons all had antidotes, which she had dosed herself with at an early age (12) to buid up an ammunity against them.

(I claim Alphonse!)
Last edited by Lily Evans on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 pm

(Ok, and sure! Alphonse is one of my favorite characters other than Wrath, Sloth, and Ed)

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 pm

(Yesh! I'm in love with Edo! But I love Mustang too. . . I have a FMA Blanket with him on there.)

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 pm

(Hah! I actually just started watching FMA this morning and I've really got hooked on it. I've just been obsessed with Wrath for awhile though. And Mustang is awesome :3 Also, I think I'm going to edit my character and give her an automail arm.)

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:09 am

(really? That's so cool - I have all of the dvds! Haha, I gotta put Lil's stuff up - she has an automail leg. There, done.)

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 am

(I was thinking about buying the dvds and watching them instead of watching them online but i never got around to it so I started watching them online this morning. And btw, nice character form~!)

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

(lol thanks, its my old one from Alchemist Explosion I made a while ago. Its so great to have the dvds at my fingertips though. . .)

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myst Sapphire on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 am

(Yayz! I love FMA! And can I have Edward? I luvvles him so much :3)

Name: Dorian Velross

Nickname: Dori

Occupation: State Alchemist (Seems thats what everyone loves to be~!)

State Title: The Iron Alchemist

Appearance: Dori has blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, hazel eyes and usually wears a black jacket over a gray dress. She wears high heel black boots and her right hand is automail

Personality: Dorian is very nice and generous. She donates to charity several times a month and has never complained about a mission. She likes flowers, music, animals, etc. and dislikes bugs, death, spoiled food, automail, fire, etc.

History: Dorian's father died when she was 7. Her father was a fire alchemist and most of his body was automail. Her father was always away on missions or locked himself up in his study room, and Dori grew to hate him for never paying attention to her or her mother. When she was 14 she became a State Alchemist so she could show everyone that she was even stronger than her father, but has yet to prove it.

Skills: She has an alchemy circle carved into her automail hand so she doesn't have to take the time to draw them. She can bend, shape, and move metal to help her with battle or anything else.
Last edited by Myst Sapphire on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myst Sapphire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:49 am

(Oooh! Hiya Myst! And the Iron Alchemist! Nice!)

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myst Sapphire on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:25 pm

(Hey hey Lily! And thanks, I like your Ivy Alchemist title. It's really unique =D)

Myst Sapphire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm

(We can go ahead and start I guess, people can join as we go if anyone else wants to join.)

Despair got up out of her bed and stumbled over to her bedroom window. She looked out at the sky. It was a beautiful, normal day once again. She walked over to her closet to change into her purple tank top and black shorts. She changed and walked over to her mirror. She looked herself over, from her black bangs down to the top of her shorts, as far as she could see in the mirror. "Better set off. Got alot to do today." Des said to herself, grabbing her bag, rushing out of her room and out of the house. Her half mother never said goodbye to her in the mornings. She barely ever talked to her.

Des looked around. Her home wasn't far from a small town where she could buy food or weapons. She started walking throught eh grass down towards the town with her bag over her shoulder. She had no point in going to the small worthless little town, but it gave her something to do.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myst Sapphire on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

"What do you mean, no?! I've worked long and hard to get my work done, Mustang, just so I can go help with this damn special mission!!!" Dorian screamed at the general in front of her. "I mean, no. I can't allow you to work on this. It's gotten too dangerous for a lady like you." Roy Mustang said, not taking his eyes off of his paperwork. "Are you suggesting that I'm some fragile little vase that can't be tossed around?!" Dori said, slamming her fists on the table. "I'm suggesting that... YOU ARE TOO WEAK." Mustang said with more irritation in his tone, still not taking his eyes off of his work. "Grr... Fine! You be that way! I'll continue looking for the Philosopher Stone!" Dori screamed, turning on her heel and storming out of Mustang's office.

"No good punk..." Dori grumbled stomping down the hallway, "Like he can tell me what I can and can't do..."

Myst Sapphire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 am

(Ooh, thankies. I came up with all of her stuff when I joined a fullmetal alchemist site that ended up dying. Its sort of like Spidey's web shooters, you know? That's where I got the idea with, except that I really love plants! And her ring, which is coming up in my opening post, is the thing that activates her ivy alchemy.)

Determination burned in the set of green eyes reflecting back in the mirror - they looked as though they had been carved from chips of emerald by a sharp knife as she pulled her fiery red hair through the ponytail she had made. A loop, a sharp tug and insert the silver butterfly clip. . . and there! She turned and looked at herself in the mirror.

Lily was a petite girl of sixteen with wide almond shaped emerald green eyes and long straight red hair that lay on her back, ending at the bottom of her waist. Today, she put it up in a topsy tail, or known to older people as a loveknot. She gazed at it and her pretty pale pink lips went into a frown, making a few minor adjustments with her pale ivory hands that was covered with emerald green fingerless gloves.

On her ring finger was a small silver ring - it looked very old. Crowning it was a deep green emerald with an ivy leaf inside it. It had been made for her mother who had studied the branch of botony, or plant, alchemy. Her light ivory skin made the ring stand out. If one would take the ring and flip it, they would see the careful craftsmanship of an alchemy circle engraved in it that enhanced her plant alchemy. The only other jewerly was a small tooled silver hoop that circled her left arm, just below her shoulder.

Her clothing consisted of a tight emerald green tank top that showed just a little of her stomach and a short skirt/shorts combo that matched, with a silver belt and black boots. Attached to the side of her boots are small daggers, extra in case. Sometimes she wore a coat that matched that would billow around her. Whenever she wore it, she would never button it unless she had to, and rarely ever wore the hood.

But today she was wearing it, and it billowed behind her as she stepped outside and off of the train. Ah Central! It was good to be so near home! Resembool was just a train ride from here, but first, she had to report to her head - Mustang. She slipped through the metal gate up front and walked over to his office, dreading it, when she heard a voice screaming at Mustang. Lily's eyes widened as she nearly ran into the angry girl. "Oops, sorry about that. Mustang being a jerk again?" she asked.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myst Sapphire on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Dorian looked at the girl in front of her. "Yep. You might wanna wait a few minutes before going in there. He'll probably still be extremely irritated from his talk with me. I'm Dorian, by the way. Dori for short." Dori said with a frown that grew into a kind smile. "I'm guessing you're a state alchemist too." She moved some of her jacket out of the way to show a State Alchemist watch clipped to the belt she had around her dress.

Myst Sapphire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm

(I don't remember the names of most of the smaller towns in the series so i'm just gonna keep the name of the town Des is in unmentioned.)

Despair had reached the town and was looking around at the little it had to offer. "Desiree! Hey there! Come around for another henna tattoo?" Marcus, the henna shop owner's son, said when Des passed by.

"Sure I guess. My old alchemy circle one on my hand wore off a few days ago." Des replied, walking over to the small shop. She sat down at her usual seat and lay her hand on the table beside her. "All ready." Despair said. Bruce, the shop owner walked into the room with the henna supplies in his hands. He sat in front of Des and and started to outline where the henna would go. He then started applying the henna, and was soon done.

"Thar we go." Bruce said with a smile. He got his supplies and went into the backroom.

Marcus grinned and looked at Despair's automail arm. "Nice metal ya got there." He said before following his father.

Despair smiled and stood. She walked out of the small shop. A boy ran up to her. "Miss Desiree, we have a call waiting for you from Roy Mustang!" The boy said grabbing her arm and leading her inside a small diner. A man handed her the phone.

"Ello... right now?... OK, I'll be there pronto." Despair said hanging the phone up and walking out of the diner. She ran back home as fast as she could. When she got inside, her half mother, Sloth, stepped into the room Des was in to make sure she was ok.

"Welcome home." Sloth said before going back into the kitchen.

"Good to be here but I'm gonna be heading for Central city soon." Despair said running to her room. She changed into her black combat boots, attached her State Alchemist watch to her shorts, and put on her cloak that she liked wearing to conceal herself and seem more mysterious to others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is unrelated to any of my posts so far, but I just made this randomly and wanted to show you guys.)

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Name: Kelsey liena
Title: water alchemist
Bio: Kelsey was born in Lior. Her parents died during the war. She has been raised by her older brother, Ben, who was also a state alchemist. Her brother was killed by scar so Rose took her in. She became a state alchemist so that she could find the philosophers stone and bring her brother back to life. When Ed and Al come to Lior she joins up when them and leaves the city. She has a crush on Al, but she can’t tell him how she feels.
( Can I date Al and play as Russel?)
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:39 pm

(Ok, your in, and you can play as Russel but you'll have to ask Lily about the Alphonse thing since she has him as her extra chara.)

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm

(Lol, you know that answer already. Yep! Lol, I think Lily's going to have a crush on Russel - he IS hot after all, and that will give me a chance to play Fletcher - if I can take him too? I love Fletcher!)

Lily grinned. "I'm Lily Evans. Its a pleasure to meet you Dorian. You can call me Lil for short though." she said, and beamed at her when Dori showed Lily her state alchemist watch. "How neat. I'm a state alchemist too." she said and showed her own state watch to her. "I'm the Ivy Alchemist."

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm

(I figured that was going to be the answer.Lol!)

"Hey Lil, what's up?" Kelsey called as she and Russel came up to the state alchemist.
"Oh, who is this?" Kelsey sked Lilly as she saw the knew person talking to Lilly.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!