Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi Folks~ and help please! :)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi Folks~ and help please! :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wraith on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Just popping by to say hello.

New to the site and I'm thrilled with what I've seen so far. I have already found a couple spots to get to writing hopefully.

I did have one question. I seem not to be able to find or access the 'friend and foes' list option in either my user control panel or in profile pop ups on the member list where the FAQs said they would be. That seems to be a really useful feature to have active, especially if you're in an rp that involves keeping touch with a large group of players. And I'll be driving some traffic this way of folks I'd like to be able to be able to connect with easily.

Is the feature still active? If so how can I access it please? :)

Thanks!
My kingdom for a story.. If I actually had a kingdom, that is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wraith
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hi Folks~ and help please! :)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HitoriRaven on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:27 am

Welcome, Wraith!

It seems you've gotten yourself acquainted, however, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask them. Someone here will definitely answer them. Otherwise, don't forget to check out those other forums! We have something for everyone. Not to mention, it makes getting those PMs a lot easier. Unfortunately, the FAQ is most likely a bit dated, along with some of the other information. I do not think that feature exists anymore, though don't quote me. I'm sure a staff member will be here to confirm this soon, but otherwise, I would probably say no.

- Tori/Raven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HitoriRaven
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!