Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Resolved]: Fonts

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

[Resolved]: Fonts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:36 am

Fonts

I was wondering if you guys have like a website with fonts that work well on RPG because sometimes it's nice to have a character's name written in a totally awesome manner at the top of its character sheet. If you do have a nice website, please share it !!!! And if you have other things, like colors or whatever do share !!!! Feel free to share whatever you think is cool !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fonts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Hey UnderBlack,

To understand what fonts you can use on the site you need to understand how fonts work a little. Fonts are essentially a program that needs to be installed for you to see them. Websites come with a generic set of fonts known as "Web-Safe Fonts" that come stock and are hosted for you. You can try Googling "Web-Safe Fonts" to get a basic list of fonts that will most likely work here on RPG.

If you're wanting to use a fancy font off of a website it probably won't work here. I've explained why, and an alternative (imaging), in this post here.

If you have any further questions, need more help or need some clarifications just let me know!

- Modesty

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Fonts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:19 am

Thank you, but I actually figured out how to get it to work. I didn't really want special fonts to write whole paragraphs with but just a way to make fancy title and that has been all figured out but thanks anyways ^^

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [Resolved]: Fonts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Since you figured it out, do you mind enlightening me? haha

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!