Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:51 pm

"What....I've searched this house before and never found this stuff here" He said as he looked around at all of the devices, the fridge, mostly the weapons. Blake was mesmerised by how deadly they looked, something that seemed like it would come in handy." Now, that we're safe. I think it's time you start answering some questions....now"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

"Well, it's been here for years so you must have just missed it." she smiled. "Now, what do you want to know. There's really only so much I can tell you without getting us both killed." she crossed her arms and waited for him to talk.
Moon Hangs Round A Blade Over My Head
Reminds Me What To Do Before I'm Dead
Night Consumes Light And All I Dread
Sun Reclines Tease My Mind
Reminds Me What To Leave Behind
Light Eats Night And All I Never Said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:01 pm

"You took the body from the morge...didn't you?" He asked, placing a hand in his jacket to keep a tight grip on his handgun incase she was going to try anything. As far as he was concerned, he didnt know if that torture device he could see was going to be used on him, or what. ".....I don't find it as a coencident that you happens to bump into me earlier, then the body disappears..."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"Well, actually it's still there." she shrugged. "I did move it, but I didn't take it. I doubt they'll find it though." She smiled at the way he was clinging to his gun like it would help if she tried to kill him, not that she would.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm

"So...who are your employers? Mafia? Gionne family? Cubans?" He asked as he studied her for a moment before relasing the grip on his gun.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"None of the above." she said. "I don't really work for anyone so much as...help them out." she patted the seat next to her. "Come on, sit down. You wouldn't know them if I told you, by the way." she paused. "Oh, and if you want to find the body, check the incinerator."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Walking over to where she was, Blake sat down beside her. The feeling of unease he had melting away instantly, if she had intended to kill or torture him it would already have started by now. Looking out the window, he turned to look at her. "So...what was with the woman earlier?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"She was told to kill you." Raven said simply. "Ryan was worried at I had told you to much, so he sent her to make sure you didn't find us." She suddenly got up and walked over to the fridge, taking out a packet of blood then sitting back down.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:25 pm

"Is that....." He started then stopped, slowly shaking his head as he obviously knew what it meant. "Man, I just jumped into the world of fiction".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"What do you mean?" she asked, pouring the blood into a glass and taking a drink. "You've never seen a girl drink blood before? What is going on with the world? Two hundred years ago, everyone had seen someone drink blood." she was enjoying this way more then she should have.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"Well.....today you guys are suppose to be a fairy tale creature" He commented as he eyed the glass filled with blood. "I don't think most people would be happy to see you. Aside from goths and those kids that have no life..."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"I don't know, I've met a few goths that didn't want to see me. Of course they never saw anything else after me, so that might be the reason." she held the glass out to him. "Do you want some?" she asked.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:45 pm

"WHat does it taste like?" He asked, a curious thought coming to his mind at her offer.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"Well, for me it tastes good. A little salty, a little sweet. But to you it would taste like, well, blood." she said.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:50 pm

"R...Right" He said as he turned to look straight ahead. Why would she offer him something like that? Why was he even interested in what it tasted like? Shaking the upcoming thoughts from his mind, Blake looked back towards the window. "How long have you been...you know..."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"A vampire? You can say the word you know." she smiled. "And to answer your question, 153 years." she said, taking another drink. "Why were you asking how this tastes? You must have tasted blood before, right?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 pm

"Not really...." He said as he looked at her with a raised brow. "God, your old...."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

She shrugged. "Actually, I'm quite young for a vampire." she said. "Ryan is at least 500 and I've met a few that were older then that."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:10 pm

"Whose Ryan?" He asked as he looked over at her with a questionable look. "Is he...your master or something?".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"No, he's second in command. Jasper is my 'master'." she sighed. "But he's hibernating now."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!