Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Blake Henderson tossed and turned in his bed, not wanting to acknowledge the buzzing alarm sitting on the nightstand next to him. He let out a groan and swatted at it, missing. His hand moved around, trying to find the noisey device. Finally, touching it, he gave it a hard wack and shut it up. His quiet peace restored, Blake's body stopped moving so much as he fell back into restful slumber.

Just as he was entering deep sleep, the sound of his phone woke him. Blake cursed, sitting up in bed. His shortcut raven black hair was an absolute mess, going in all directions. His eyes were puffy from being woken up and he did not look in the least bit happy.

Blake reached over to the phone that was sitting next to his abused alarm clock and picked up the reciever. He put it to his ear, stifling a yawn. "This is Blake," he said, a bit groggily.

He was greated by his commander, David Pateku's, voice. Blake was being reminded that there was going to be a meeting concerning their case this afternoon and he was required to be there. He said he'd be there and hung up. Blake flopped back down on the bed, letting his eyes drift closed again, but found it was useless. He was totally awake now and there was nothing he could do about it.

The young man looked over at his clock, seeing it was only nine o'clock in the morning. Blake decided he might as well get up and ready to go, if the meeting was at noon. Blake kicked the covers away and got up off the bed, heading for his bathroom. All he was wearing was a huge t-shirt and some black, cotton boxers. As he went into his bathroom, he gave the door a slight push, closing it halfway, then reached into the tub and twisted the knobs.

He pulled a lever, and the shower started up. Blake felt it with his hand and adjusted the knobs until the water was at a good temperature.
Pulling his shirt off, Blake exposed his chisled body to the cool air surrounding him. He tossed the shirt into a hamper and then pulled his boxers down, tossing them in as well. Now he was totally naked, his well-sized bosom and short patch of black pubic hair exposed to the world.

Blake pulled the shower curtain back and stepped into the tub, letting the warm water rush over his body. His nipples had already started to harden because of the cool air, and the warm water made them tighten even more. He dipped her head under the water, letting it run through his hair and over his face. For a few minutes, he just let the water soak into him before finally grabbing a bar of soap and starting to lather himself.

Areas of his smooth, silky skin started to get covered in bubbles and almost as quickly, the bubbles were washed away. Blake poured some more shampoo into his hand and went about thoroughly washing his hair. After he finished rinsing his locks out, he shut the water off and stepped out of the tub.

Blake picked up a towel and started to dry himself. He rubbed the beads off water off of his body and dried his hair. Hee put some deoderant on then walked back into his bedroom and over to his dresser, opening the drawers and grabbing all the pieces to his uniform. A white, form-fitting t-shirt, some baggy khaki pants, a pair of silk boxers, the same color as his t-shirt. He sat down on his bed and slid the boxers up his legs, raising to pull them all the way up. Then he pulled the shirt over his head, and then the pants.

He tucked his shirt into his pants and did them up, grabbing a belt and pulling it through the loops on his pants. He grabbed a pair of socks and pulled them onto his feet, followed by his black combat boots.

That's when he left his bedroom and went out into the kitchen, fixing himself a pot of coffee. As he was sitting down to drink his coffee, there was a knock at the door. He set the mug down and went to the door. Waiting on the other side of the door was Billy West, the neighborhood paper boy. Billy was sixteen-years-old and had shaggy brown hair.

Blake gave Billy a smile. "Hey, Billy. Got my paper?"

Billy nodded. "Sure do, Blake," he said, handing the rolled up newspaper to him. "Later"

"Shit..."Blake whispered as he looked at his watch. "Im late".

Blake ran to the garage where his car was at and hopped into the car and started it up. Blakee looked down at the clock and sighed. Pateku was going to be pissed.

He backed out of the driveway and then started down the street. As he drove down the street, Blake looked out the window to his left and saw that the leaves had begun to fall from the trees of the Davis' giant oak wood that they had planted out front last spring. It was only the middle of september and it looked like winter would be coming in on them roughly.

Thats just great, he thought. ...all we need now is a deadly cold to run rampant in the city.

Blake turned south on Westlyn avenue and then drove up two blocks, turning left onto Wilkins boulevard.

Twilight had settled across the tree line, painting the jagged horizon in shades of purple dusk. The winding blacktop snaked through the gathering darkness surrounded by shadowed hills that towered into the cloudless sky, stretching towards the first faint glimmerings of starlight. Blake might've appreciated the majestic view a bit more, if he wasnt in such a damn hurry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Raven laid in her soft bed, shifting slightly to pull the black sheets higher up on her body. She had got in late from hunting so she was tired. "Raven, we have things to do, you need to get up." Another vampire, Marcus, shook her roughly until she grabbed his wrist and shoved him off the bed.

"Go away, Marcus, it's your fault I couldn't get to that human." she groaned and sat up, brushing her fiery red hair out of her eyes.

"It's not my fault you won't give up." he shot back. He was older then her by a hundred years but he always acted younger.

"Fine, I'll get up, not get ought of my room." she growled. He got up quickly and left. She stood slowly and sighed. She pulled her black tank top off and tossed it on the floor then pulled on a pair of black pants and a red shirt.

"Maybe I'll get Marcus to tell Ryan that I'm still hunting." she said, sitting back down on the bed and looking at the dark ceiling.
Moon Hangs Round A Blade Over My Head
Reminds Me What To Do Before I'm Dead
Night Consumes Light And All I Dread
Sun Reclines Tease My Mind
Reminds Me What To Leave Behind
Light Eats Night And All I Never Said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 pm

When he got to the station, Blake stopped at his locker for a moment. Opening it, he placed his equipment inside and took out his shoulder holster that went inside of his jacket and put it on. Although, it was still just around the beginning of fall, it was very cold.

So, Blake compensated for the elements by wearing his black leather jacket. It was slightly big on him beings that he was only twenty-three, but hey, no one was going to go out and buy him another jacket, were they?

His raven black hair swayed slightly as he closed the door, a slight breeze was blowing in from the window right above his locker. It was evident that winter was on its way early and all he wanted to do was make it to the meeting without catching a cold.

Just my luck too and with what happened in july just coming to an end, hell I'll be lucky to survive the flu.

Tugging his jacket around him tightly, he walked down the hallway. His boots clicked softly against the marble tile flooring of the building and echoed off the walls, it was kind of scary too. Pushing the front door to the hallway open, he walked down the walkway and then hooked a left, up the stairs to were the S.T.A.R.S. office was.

Captain Pateku had called a meeting for today to discuss the recent killing spree's.

Ah....David Pateku, Blake could still remember him from basic training. He was the ass always yelling in Blake's ear, telling him that he was moving to slow. To hell with him and the rest of the Teri City S.T.A.R.S. this was his last week with them anyways, after this, Blake was heading down to San Antonio were they had a position open.

He resigned himself to getting a thorough reaming as he stepped off the elevator and into the hall. Blake made his way to the S.T.A.R.S. offices and opened the door, going in.

"Blake, you're late!" called David Pateku from his office.

Blake sighed and made his way to his office. "I know, sir... sorry," he said. "It won't happen again."

(I know thats the name of the police force from Resident Evil. But I like the name)

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Raven closed her eyes again just as Marcus came back. "Raven you have to get up, the Cleaner can't find the body of that teen you killed." She shot up quickly, now fully awake.

"What, she should have been in the back alley behind the night club." she said, standing up and walking over to her dresser. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where I left the body. Who could have moved it?"

"Well, the cops, or some kind of animal."

"I doubt it was an animal, must have been the cops. Shit, Marcus, what do we do? If they find out, we are so dead. Or fully dead." she shook her head.

"I don't know, your the one that messed up. We need to talk to Ryan, he'll know what to do." she nodded and followed him out of the room.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:43 pm

The air-conditioning still wasnt working.

Blake didnt think it was too much to ask that the AC function. True, it was fall, but all the equipment they had in the office needed to stay cool. But when the AC broke down last week, management hadnt made it a priority, given the time of year it was.

Then the heat wave hit.

The whole thing was maddening. They'd get temperatures in the nineties, then it would dip into the fifties when the sun set. Half of the officers in the Department Complex were out sick, thanks to the messed-up weather.

Still, they were managing.

One of their partners, Tiffany Vale, had set up several fans throughout the room, which kept the oppressive air moving, and meant that at least some of their equipment was likely to keep functioning. Fortunately, the equipment itself was quality stuff and was in working order. Right now, the news was on, and Terri Morales, was doing the weather. She had on her reassuring smile. It looked great on camera. So did the cityscape behind the anchor desk and it was just as fake.

Her vivacious voice came through the speakers of the plasma screen tv, next to our new communications equipment. "Six-ten in the p.m., and already the temperature is at a massive ninety-two degrees, as this unprecedented heat wave continues".

Dabbling sweat from his brow, Blake kind of figured it was more like a hundred and two in the department.

"Why do people say in the a.m. all the time?"

Blake looked over at Michael Lopez who was sitting next to Captain Pateku. "Michael. Im not in the mood".

"No, really. I mean, why put it there? What does it add to the sentence, except maybe a veneer of pseudohipsterism?" Michael stated intentively.

Blake silently turned back to the tv, as Terri Morales continued what she was saying. "Clear skies, low humidity, a light breeze coming in from the west. And, as a special bonus for you, we even have a pollen count of just point-seven".

"Just for us?" Michael said. "Right, like the fates got together and said, 'Hey lets keep the pollen count down low just for the people watching Terri Morales' ".

"Michael shut up, and go answer the phone" Captain Pateku said, as the phone starting ringing near the new equipment.
"Thats right...zero-point-seven! And thats a record low for this time of year. Good news for all you hay-fever, and asthma sufferers. All in all, we're in for another beautiful day".

Michael shook his head as he walked over. "She's on fire this morning" he commented as he picked up the phone.
"Yeah, too bad they dont give out emmy's for the weather" Robert Walker said.

Blake looked up at the commercial that was now on the tv. It showed a beautiful woman of a type that he knew didn't exist in real life getting out of bed. The bedroom was incredibly neat and snazzy, of a tax bracket that he had long aspired to but not yet acheived.

"That fresh face that you'd see every morning in the mirror?" The woman wiped the condensation from the bathroom mirror to reveal a gorgeous face.

"Yeah right" Shawn York said, as him and some more of the team entered the room. "Like anybody looks that good first thing in the morning".

For once, Blake agreed with Shawn, even super models looked like shit first thing.

"Before the cares of the world got you down?". Now was the same shot, but the woman was older. Even the bedroom looked a bit more decrepit, more like a real bedroom. For that matter, the woman looked more real: crows feet, a few wrinkles, baggy eyes. "Want to turn the clock back? Well, now with Renew Cream you can. Applied as your daily moisturizer, its unique T-cell formula rejuvenates tired, and dying skin cells..".

"Guy's im going to get some lunch, I'll be back later" Blake said as he began to walk out of the room.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:56 pm

"You need to find out who took the body." Ryan said, taking a sip of of his blood filled goblet. "And you need to go now."

"I will." she sighed, crossing her arms. "Trust me, I'm leaving now." she picked up her jacket and walked out of the mansion. Even though it was hot outside she still had to keep the sun off of her. She pulled the collar up around her face and slipped her hands in her pocket before they could burn.

"As long as I can destroy the bite marks I should be fine." she muttered to herself. She walked past a building, not looking where she was going and hit into someone. She looked up to see a man with black hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 pm

"It's okay..." Blake said with a smile as he helped her steady out. "I should've been looking where I was going." Pausing for a moment, Blake couldn't help but get a weird vibe coming from this girl, there was definitely something about her that was strange. "Im Blake by the way..." He said as he put out his hand for her to shake. "Blake Henderson of the Special Tactics And Rescue Squad".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:06 pm

She smiled and shook his hand, careful not to use to much strength and crush it. "Raven Smith." she said, not opening her mouth to much so he couldn't see her fangs. "Are you sure your OK?" she asked, turning her back to the sun as her face had started to burn slightly, making her cheeks seem pink. 'Perfect I must look like I'm blushing.' she thought, letting go of his hand.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 pm

"Yeah, just...going to get some lunch" He said as he began to get confused at what she was doing. "I guess I'll see you around Mrs. Smith" Bading farewell, he continued his walk and disappeared into the diner right next to where they had been talking.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 pm

She shook her head and walked away, then suddenly turned around and walked in after him. "Um, I'm not married and I'm sorry to bother you but I've been hearing a lot about murder and such lately. Do you know if something happened last night, I heard screaming is all?" she asked, hoping he believed her. She hoped he might know something about where that body had gone.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"Well...." He said, slightly amused that she was curious about what was going on around the city. "Yeah, we recovered the body of a woman outside of the local nightclub last night. The guys in Autopsy are freaking out...Nik's lab assistant was ranting on about bite marks on her neck...or something like that." He turned to face the front of the line that he was now in, a icy chill running down his spine.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:24 pm

'Great.' she thought. 'Ryan's going to kill me.' "Wow, that's weird. How would she get bite marks?" she asked, loud enough for him to hear but she pretended to be talking to herself. "I wonder if it had something to do with the night club, or maybe a date gone wrong or something." she was still muttering, but she knew that he was bound to hear her.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 pm

"Well....most cases involving something like this will be neither murder and cannibals" He paused for a moment as he went up to the register and ordered himself something for lunch. After he was finished, he looked back over at Raven. "....but there are a few things that I think would be comedianical to be involved in this".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:31 pm

"And what's that?" she asked, looking looking at him and raising an eyebrow. She had to find out what he thought. "Cause to me this sounds like a horror novel or something. Crazy, psycho killer pretending to be a vampire, or something like that." she smiled again. "But that's just me, I always think of the oddest things."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:35 pm

He chuckled as he grabbed the bag of food off the counter and then motioned for her to follow him over to one of the booths. Sitting down, he tore open the bag and opened up his grilled chicken sandwich. "Well...when I was younger I use to be a Sci Fi buff, you know how it is with the mythology crap, right? ANyways. I.....think it might be a vampire...there are other types of monsters that suppose to be able to mutilate someone like they did that girl".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 pm

"What like a real vampire?" she asked, watching him eat. "One that drinks blood and everything? That would be cool, in a horrible creepy sort of way." she paused for a second. "How badly was she mutilated, anyway?" Of course she already knew but she wondered if he did.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:43 pm

"YOu ever seen someone go into a human sized grinder halfway?" He asked as he sat the burger down and sipped on his drink. "Im not saying it IS a vampire, it could be a Lycan, a Trickster, a Demon or anything like that".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 pm

"Ohh, that doesn't sound like it's a very pleasant sight." she had to hold back a smile. "Well if it was that bad it might have been a lycan, I hear they can be pretty messy when they kill." she would have to get rid of the body later, now that she knew where it was.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:51 pm

"Yeah...I just wonder what that woman did to deserve something like that" He sighed as he looked off to the side, a complete rage enveloping him. Blake hated it when he didn't know something, but what he hated more was when he wasn't able to prevent dangerous things from happening. Looking back at her, he immediately replaced his rage with a firm smile. "Come to think of it....why are you so interest?".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:55 pm

She blinked. "I like mysteries,." she said, shrugging. "Always have actually. And if there's something killing people around here I want to be careful. Going to the morgue is not my idea of fun." she sighed and scooted over as the sun came through the window a bit more.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!