Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Forbidden Love (An Airfoce2009 & Born in Darkness PRP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Blake stood up and walked over to the window, glancing outside as he turned back to face her. He didn't really like the idea of being 'owned' by someone. It always sent a rush of rebellion throughout his body, making him want to fight back at anything against him or whomever.

"Why don't you just leave?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

"Where would I go?" she asked, walking next to him. "I don't have a home, or a family. No way to survive. I have to have a place out of the sun to stay and if I left, then I'd have nowhere." she sighed. "But trust me, I don't like it."
Moon Hangs Round A Blade Over My Head
Reminds Me What To Do Before I'm Dead
Night Consumes Light And All I Dread
Sun Reclines Tease My Mind
Reminds Me What To Leave Behind
Light Eats Night And All I Never Said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 pm

He looked at her with a sad face, obviously this girl had a lot of options but no way for her to be able to go through with it. Suddenly an idea dawned on him, there was always the apartment room 204 next to his room.

"Well...there is a room available in the apartmentr building I live in" I could pay for your first months rent and then help you get a job"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"Well, that might work if I wasn't on the run from the government and you weren't on the run from vampires." she sighed. She wondered if he could tell that she had lost all hope after a century of war. "That's really nice though, but why are you helping me?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Laughing, he walked over to the door and pushed it open, taking a look outside before turning back to her. "Im a cop....it's my job Raven...."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"I've never heard of a cop helping a killer before." she smiled, not thinking of her fangs being there. "But there's a first time for everything."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well, your not techniquly a killer. Are you?" He said as he closed the door and walked back over to her. "So. You coming or what?".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

"Well, I've killed people, so you decide." she bit her lip and thought for a moment. "Yeah, sure, I guess." she sighed.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:52 pm

"Then come on.." He said with a smile as he walked back towards the door and opened it, disappearing from view as he looked around for any signs of someone who might look suspicious...no one. "It's clear"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

She followed him out. "Where are we going again?" she asked.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 pm

"First we have to get my car, if they're smart they probably know where I live by now" He stated. "..so we need to get there and get some of my gear as quickly as possible"

Walking back down the alley that they had come through, Blake made sure to look around all of their surroundings as he was sure to make sure nothing was going to happen. There was a few trash bags overturned from when they had been running through earlier, but other than that there was nothing out of place.

"So, what was your life like...before you were turned?".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 pm

She was a little bit shocked by the question. "Well, um, I don't remember a lot of it, but I know that my brother was in the war. And that my father died when I was little. My mother married again and he used to beat me. I ran away when I was nineteen and that's when Jasper found me." she sighed, shaking her head. "Sorry, I can't really remember details. That was years ago."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 pm

(Im off for the night)

"Oh...that sounds terrible, im sorry you had to go through something like that" Turning to face her, he smiled. "But as long as im around, it won't happen"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 pm

(Alright.)

"Thank you." she smiled. "Your really nice, concedring you just met a vampire whose clan is trying to kill you."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 am

Blake shrugged as they walked into the parkinglot where his car was at. "It's nothing...I have a soft spot for women...kinda runs in my family"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 am

"Ah, that explains it. So if I was a man you would have arrested me by now, then?" she asked, trying to hide her smile. "Nice car, by the way."

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:32 am

"Thanks...it was given to me by my father. A Chevy Impala, 1967 series" Walking over to the driver side of the door, he slid into the seat and then opened up the passenger door for her. "Come on, we better get a move on"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 am

She got in and shut the door. "Your welcome." she thought for a second. "Do you know why most vampire victims don't end up in the morgue?"

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 am

"No...why?" He asked as he turned the ignition and backed out of the driveway, then floored it as they began to drive to his apartment.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Born In Darkness on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

"Because we have this vampire, called the Cleaner, who tosses them in a warehouse and burns them." she said.

Born In Darkness
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!