Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Four Gods-remake

Four Gods-remake

a part of “Four Gods-remake”, a fictional universe by AshFisher.

In human legends there are tales of four great beasts, or gods that roamed the earth. One that ruled the land, one that ruled the air, one that ruled fire, and one the ruled the sea. Now there is a darkness over the land, and the four await to be woken.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Four Gods-remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Four Gods-remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Four Gods-remake"

In human legends there are tales of four great beasts, or gods that roamed the earth. One that ruled the land, one that ruled the air, one that ruled fire, and one the ruled the sea. Each has their own way to stay alive, and each can change into the form of an animal. They have all protected the land in times of need, now in the present a new darkness rises, and the four sleep awaiting someone to awaken them.
Last edited by AshFisher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Four Gods-remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Can you reserve the god of fire for moi?
I'm many people at once! One moment I'm an innocent Aquarius. The next I'm a child demon ready to steal some power! Then I'm a trapped genie, falling in love. Suddenly, I'm a small doll, looking for dango and love! I just can't make up my mind anymore...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:42 pm

sure :D

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 pm

hurray! ^w^

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 pm

yup, I'm thinking at least two normal characters before starting...

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm working on a goddess for earth... should be up soon. Let me know of any needed changes!

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:26 pm

It's great! You have been accepted! Love that your kirin is white :D

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLastHunter on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 am

AshFisher wrote:It's great! You have been accepted! Love that your kirin is white :D

Because white little unicorns are cute and in some cases, killer! ^w^

TheLastHunter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:18 am

Cool! Can't wait to start!

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:05 am

yea...need some 'normal' people though, otherwise the gods just sit there asleep. They may be powerful beings that can safe the world...but only a human can wake them up from their slumber....maybe I should change that ><

**If you make a normal person and a god, they cannot be paired together!

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 am

All right, I changed it to where the gods are able to wake on their own....perhaps sensing that the Earth needs their help once more. I will make first post, and we shall start.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Is there a thread asking for players in Players Wanted? Maybe that would help get some more people.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes there is

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Did I not make it clear that this RP is in the present?

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 am

I'm not sure who Riocha is going to be able to find... we need more people. I don't have anyone to interact with, unless the gods speak among themselves.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am

They can speak among themselves, plus you all can make more than one character if you want to. Besides that, I already have a RP wanted forum up.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm moving, so won't be able to post as often until I get net hookup for new house.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!