Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FrankStatham4Kills (new member of the Gateway)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

FrankStatham4Kills (new member of the Gateway)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankStatham4Kills on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Hello everyone here at RoleplayGateway. The name's Frank, aka FrankStatham4Kills, I'm from another forum roleplay site called Roleplayer Guild. I've been roleplaying on that site for half a year under the username, Downfall 720, as I am a senior member, and have decided to seek out a new forum roleplay realm, cause I was getting really bored.

So that's how I got here in the first place.

I plan on starting my very first roleplay here, as well as play in anybody else's roleplays, so if there's anyone here who wants to roleplay with me, be on the lookout.

P.S. BIG HELLO FROM THE STATES, AND THE GREAT STATE OF VIRGINIA!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FrankStatham4Kills
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: FrankStatham4Kills (new member of the Gateway)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rabbitheartedgirl on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Haven't seen a whole lot of people who actively play here greeting us n00bs, so I will greet you myself! I joined here a few days ago, so welcome. Here's to figuring this site out eventually!

Huzzah!

"Do not fear the dark, my heart knows it best"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rabbitheartedgirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 am

I'm sorry if you feel that you've been left in the dirt, rabbit. If you have any questions, feel fre to ask me any time.

As for you, Frank, allow me to welcome you to Roleplay Gateway!! You may have already figured out, but those members with colored names are here to assist you whenever possible. If ever you have a problem, question, request for help, etc. seek us out.

May I ask what the name of your roleplay is going to be? Or if it is already up, then perhaps you can link me, I am always interested in new roleplays. Also, you will find a lot will be made clear to you on the Newbie Guide located in the Welcome Desk. I would link you, but I'm afraid my actions are limited on this particular computer. Again, welcome to RPG and have a good time!
Scythe Massakür's quote of the month:

Women are like whiskey: pleasing to the eye, warming to the heart, and the cause of the world’s worst headaches.

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:34 am

Welcome! To the both of you!

The site is definitely massive and seems to have unlimited resources - luckily, included with those resources are awesome people like Scythe and other Mentors, as well as moderators!

Simple folk, like myself, would be more than happy to help you along as well :] We just don't have the answer to Life's questions like the Mods and Ments ;)

Tee hee

Hope to see you around!

Cucumbers and Carrots,
Lilaiy

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey everyone! Haha. Wait, Virginia? :o Never been. Well, I think I lie. I've been to DC, and pretty much wandered every state around there. This is embarrassing. My United States geography fails me again.

Rii-iight, well, I'm your friendly neighborhood Sato (ViceVersus) just swinging in, tipping her hat, the usual.

Simple folk, like myself, would be more than happy to help you along as well :] We just don't have the answer to Life's questions like the Mods and Ments ;)

Don't even listen to her! Our userbase here is one of the largest, friendliest, and most active in the world! Us Mods and Ments wouldn't be doing anything with our time without 'em! xD

Yeah, I've been on RPGuild in the past, as well, and honestly? I think you might like what we have at RolePlayGateway a bit more! But maybe that's just me and my bias talking, haha. You'll have to find out for yourself!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any new RP! Hope to hear back from you again!

VV

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!