Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Freaks Galore

Freaks Galore

a part of “Freaks Galore”, a fictional universe by peace_love_dance.

Come on in, take a look around! You might regret it if you don't. After all, there's nothing to be scared of. The freaks don't bite... hard. Just don’t come after hours…(Closed for now. Check back later!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freaks Galore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Freaks Galore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Hhaha it's fine i read yours before hand, mine's more of a water Salamander with fins and stuff, there isn;t really all that many similarities between the two, i don't think. (by the way Ali is fine don't worry about the whole name) :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 pm

The avatar I did for the cages isn't showing up, so this is somewhat of what the cages will look like:

Of course, varying on size, whether it has water or not, etc. depending on what your character is...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Okay, darker than I expected but i like it

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 am

This looks awesome Peace!!

Can I possibly reserve the last Female Freak spot? :D

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:38 pm

Okay, so everybody's character is good. But can BAWADABOO and HOLYCRAPAGHOST please check over their link to their character's image? They both got a little goofed up somewhere...

I added one more slot for the female and male freaks, but I think we're going to start soon. But first, I'm going to need at least one male and one female audience member. Anybody think they can either double/tell their buds on this site?

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:09 pm

I just fixed my pic, hopefully it shows up :D

And I can ask Ronnie if she wants to help us out with audience members!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

HOLYCRAPAGHOST I have a feeling my character ebony and your character Ridley will be friends ;D They do share the uncanny tendency to climb on walls xD

Annnd I'll ask around the people I know, and If you don't get enough I can always double ^_^

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Yay, I've already made friends.

This makes me happy ^_^

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 am

D: !!!!!!!! But who wants to be friends with lilith and Arabella though........................

BTW if need be i can double on the male audience member, i already have some ideas rolling around for him?

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Midnight_ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 am

ali_rox96:

Lily can be friends with Lilith and Arabella, I guess :)

_Midnight_
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:37 am

Hhhahahaha i just realized how confusing that is going to be with Lily and lili, so to ease the confusion i have decided that Lilith will not be shortened to Lili... :'( moment of silence please.

Yeah that sounds good MIdnight except maybe just Arabella, lilith doesn't like people, plus i have decided she is going to have a superiority complex about her fangs and since Lily's are bigger well... yeah. :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Ali, my character will obviously be friends with yours.

It's just meant to be. Lol

I don't know why, but it is. Lol

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LifeAndDeath on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Peace_love_dance:

Stupid question. How did you BBCode the scroll/copy-paste box?? I've always wondered how to do it.

LifeAndDeath
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Figured I would post something in here to let everyone know I can speak.

and that is all :)
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 pm

LifeAndDeath wrote:Peace_love_dance:

Stupid question. How did you BBCode the scroll/copy-paste box?? I've always wondered how to do it.

Well, you enter this code:
Code: Select all
[code]ENTER STUFF HERE![/code]

And BAWADABOO, glad to know you can speak :)

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Does the pic have to be real? The one I wanted to use was a realistic painting looking thing. It's not anime so and it's pretty real looking...Would it work?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 am

I wanna get my freak on.....!!!!! D:

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Eh, the painting will work. It just sort of annoys me when there's 50 anime pictures...

And I just need a couple more characters! Anybody willing to be a audience member also?

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:08 pm

I'll do the male audience member?

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 am

Posted for a female audience member! Hello familiar faces! ^^
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!