Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Furuba!! In Need Of Trustworthy Males!!! Lots OPEN

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Furuba!! In Need Of Trustworthy Males!!! Lots OPEN

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 pm

A long, long time ago, God decided to invite all of the animals to a banquet. He sent out word for all of them to come to his house the following evening, "And don't be late!" he said. When the mischievous rat heard the news, he decided to play a trick on his neighbor, the cat. He told the cat that the party was the day after tomorrow. The very next day, all of the animals lined up for the celebration. The rat led the way, riding all the way there on the back of the cow. Everyone had a wonderful time, except for the cat, who missed the whole thing.

The Sohma curse of the Chinese zodiac consists of three main categories- the Juunishi (zodiac), the cat, and the god.
The Juunishi represent the twelve main zodiac animals- the rat, the cow (ox), the tiger, the rabbit, the dragon, the snake, the horse, the ram, the monkey, the rooster (bird), the dog, and the boar. The Juunishi are twelve people who transform with a "Poof!" into the animal they represent when they are embraced by a person of the opposite gender or when their bodies are under pressure (When they're sick, weak, etc.). Even if they are embraced by their own parents or siblings, given that they are the opposite gender, they transform. However, if they embraced by a Juunishi member of the opposite gender (including the cat and the god), they do not transform. The Juunishi must stay by the god's side forever, even if it means being reborn many, many times. This also means following all of the god's orders. While a Juunishi of a single animal is alive, another child of the same animal cannot be born. However, when a Juunishi member dies, this means that a Sohma child is soon to be born to this particular animal's curse.

The cat follows the exact same rules of which the Juunishi follow, except its curse is a bit darker. He must wear Juzu beads; a bracelet with round red and white beads made of the bones of great and powerful priests and dyed with blood. When the beads are removed, the cat transforms into a hideous monster with a foul odor, known as "the cat's true form".
The god is the actual God who held the banquet in the above story. They bare what is called "the core of the zodiac curse". They tend to get sick a lot, and they die at a young age. Often times, the god and the Juunishi/cat aren't alive at the same generation. The god especially hates the cat for some reason.
But this batch of Juunishi not only were born in about the same generation, but many were turning out as siblings too. Many think it’s a sign that they are all getting closer because it’s almost time for the curse to end.

Human 1-TAKEN
[FC: Murasakibara Atsushi]

Human 2-OPEN
[FC: Subaru Konoe]

Rat-TAKEN
[FC: Makoto Kikuchi]

Ox-RESERVED
Male
[FC: Yamato Kurusawa]

Rabbit-RESERVED
[FC: Sorata Kanda]

Goat-TAKEN
[FC: Shiina Mashiro]

Pig-OPEN
[FC: Enju Aihara]

Dog-OPEN
[FC: Yuuta Togashi]

Rooster-RESERVED
[FC: Makise Kurisu]

Dragon-OPEN
[FC: Ichinose Tokiya]

Snake-RESERVED
[FC: Chitoge Kirisaki]

Cat-TAKEN
[FC: Tsugumi Seishirou]

Tiger-OPEN
[FC: Rentaro Satomi]

Horse-TAKEN
[FC: Miyuki Shiba]

Monkey-RESERVED
[FC: Ittoki Otoya]

God-RESERVED
[FC: Izaya Orihara]

1. This is a giver, NO GOD-MODDING.

2. There can be swearing, but keep it to a minimum. There may be young ears.

3. I encourage romance, but DO NOT make love in the open. Please PM that stuff.

4. The only thing unrealistic about this is the curse, therefore, NO super powers, NO super abilities and NO out of this world characters.

5. On your CS, if you are seen as TOO dramatic or TOO vague, I reserve every right to deny it. If I do deny your CS, there will be a reason along with it. If you would like to change that, then please do and resubmit it. I'll gladly look at it again.

6. The CS provided must be used.

7. All posts should be at least two to three paragraphs long.

8. This is a literate roleplay, please use proper grammar and pre-read your posts to check for errors before you post.

9. To know you have read through everything, in the reservations forum, please reserve your character and put your favorite food underneath that.

10. If you are assigned to a role, you must stick to it. If your character is SUPPOSED to be grumpy, but he's always happy go lucky, I will deny them. Make sure you know what your characters attitude type is and follow it. I will be checking this.

11. If you have trouble getting your CS done, let me know and I'll help. That's what I'm here for.

12. Reservations last 72 hours. You should get it started, then submit it as a WIP at least. If your WIP isn't finished in 72 hours, I will deny it and reopen the spot.

13. You should read every post that goes up in case it interferes with your character but they failed to tag you in it.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20here;%20use%20www.fontmeme.com[/img]
[img]Gif/Picture%20Here[/img]
[url]Theme Song[/url]
[left][size=][color=]"Quote Here"[/color][/size][/left]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Grade:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]

[b]Oddities:[/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Romantic Interest:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]Job:[/b]

[b]Ethnicity:[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img][/img]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[b]Eye Color:[/b]

[b]Hair Color/Length:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Scars:[/b] {If any}

[b]Tattoos:[/b] {If any}

[b]Birthmarks:[/b] {If any}

[b]Piercings:[/b] {If any}

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[b]Danger Level:[/b] {How dangerous they are to the other characters?}

[b]Dominant Emotion:[/b] {Anger, Hostility, Joy, etc.}

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]{At least 5 please}

[b]Dislikes:[/b]{At least 5 please}

[b]Talents:[/b] {At least 5 please. These are not super powers, remember, so please, tone them down a bit. Such as writing, certain sports, karate, etc.}

[b]Flaws:[/b] {At least 3 please. Your character is not invincible, and need to have some sort of weaknesses and flaws. Such as they're too trusting of people.}

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] {At least 4 please. Your character is not invincible, and need to have some sort of weaknesses and flaws. Such as they have a soft spot for kittens}

[b]Hobbies:[/b] {At least 5 please}

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[b]Typical Attire:[/b] {What they prefer to wear}

[b]Keepsakes:[/b] {Anything that they couldn't bear to live without, such as a necklace, hat, or bracelet.}

[b]History:[/b] {Their lives up until the current time}

[b]Other:[/b] {Anything extra you would like to add?}

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

All props go to Kura Ravengade for this simply amazing Character Sheet! I don’t know where I would be without her professionalism.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!