Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Genie in a Bottle RPG

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Genie in a Bottle RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

In the middle of a desert that no mortal had ventured though for a thousand years was a cave. Deep in this cave was hidden great treasure. Mountains of gold and jewls rose up to the ceiling. But perhaps the objects that were of the most value were the ones that nobody would have ever guessed. Buried in the treasure were five bottles. They were ordonary bottles, but trapped within each of them was a genie. These five female genies had been cursed long ago to serve the finder of their prision. But they hadn't been discovered.......yet.

Here are the rules:

*Only 10 players maximum can play. 5 for each genie and 5 for each human the discovers them.

*To join, each player must post a bio of their character.

*The specific powers of each genie is determined by their player.

Enjoy......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Genie in a Bottle RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm interested, but I'd like to wait until I see what other people post. Going to a job interview right now, but I'll be back later tonight :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm

I am interested, it seems like it could be fun, but is there more depth to it?
How would they come across the bottles?
Three wishes?
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 pm

I'm interested, but like silverclawedmouse said, I'll post when I see other people join.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm

It is up to the human players to chose how they found the cave. The genie players chose the specifics of the wises (how many, any limits).

Camalot777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0_Angel_0 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm

sounds like fun. i would like to be a genie!
just give me a bit and ill but up my character!!
“You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.”ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
warrior-cats-war-and-peace-ooc-signups-t38939.html Please join this RP based off of the Warriors series.

0_Angel_0
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0_Angel_0 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Name~ Alicia {A-lee-see-a}
Age~ 175
Appearance~ Image
About Her~ She been open many times. Depending on how nice her master is, she will grant any wish and grant up to 15. She's very femine and hates being single.

sorry its so short
Last edited by 0_Angel_0 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

0_Angel_0
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Great!

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

I wanna be a genie! Here's my character!

Name: Raj (pronouced Rawj <j make a juh sound>)

Description: Male! He's kind of small and feminine. He has big purple eyes and dark tan skin. He has silver hair that sparkles in the sun. The sparkles in his hair are purple. When he's angry, his eyes turn red, as do the sparkles in his hair. When he's sad his eyes and sparkled turn blue, but he's only sad when thinking of his past. When he's excited, his eyes and sparkled turn green. He's very bubbly and hyper. He likes mischeif and getting into trouble. He has a really pretty voice and likes singing and dancing. He's very fun-loving. He can be really mean and bad-tempered if pushed to be so.

History: He was born 500 years ago. He's been in his bottle/lamp for 300 years. His last master got mad at him and hid his lamp/bottle away so no one else could find it. His master wanted this woman to fall in love with him, but Raj would not do it. He could but he refused because matters of the heart are things he will never mess with. He learned the hard way that love cannot be tampered with. He acts bubbly and hyper all the time because he knows it's annoying and he doesn't want anyone to love him because he can live forever unless his human wishes for his death. He has a painful experience with falling for one of his masters so he doesn't form relationships with any of them. He tells everyone that he only grants 3 wished but he can grant more. He limits his wishes because the longer he's around the greater the risk is that he'll like the person and he hates leaving people he likes/loves.
He'll answer most questions about himself.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

I think I'll be a Genie. I'll add in a human character if needed though. =]

Name
Soukie.

Personality
She is a bit of a live wire, she breaks all of the rules as as far as she is concerned there aren't any. She is energetic and fun loving, she will do anything for a joke and can be a ridiculously annoying person, always wanting to know what is going on and asking a lot of questions. She bounces about, always in a good mood and finding the good thing in everything. She may be the most annoying person you ever meet but you have to suck up to her because if you treat her badly she can flip out. Her mood will switch and she will start fire balling arses.

History
She is such a high maintenance Genie that she has been for twice as many masters as most, she offers her masters as many wishes as they like as long as they can keep her happy. Which they hardly ever can. She needs attention far too much for that. At the moment she is curled up in a little bottle somewhere unknown to her, almost ready to burst with the amount of energy that is building up inside of her, she seems to have been there for years and years and just wants to get out before she explodes.

Are anime pictures accepted?

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Any and all pictures are accepted.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:03 pm

how do you put pics up?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0_Angel_0 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm

'kay mines up -----^

0_Angel_0
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... _7.jpg?o=4
This is roughly how Raj looks! He has darker skin and brighter eyes, but this is okay!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!