Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh GX : Get Your Game On! (Recruiting!)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

What Dorm Is Your Favourite?

Slifer (Red)
46%
Ra (Yellow)
24%
Blue (Obelisk)
30%

Total votes : 37

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX : Get Your Game On! (Recruiting!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:24 pm

"Way to go Jennifer!" Kira squealed, running up to Jennifer and sweeping her off the ground in a massive hug. "You did it! Even when you were losing at first, you made it and won!" she grinned, peeling herself away from her suffocating friend. "And look, they're retreating like the bullies they are!" Kira said giddily, spinning Jennifer 'round to see the Obelisk scowls and screwed-up faces. Jennifer glanced around at the parading Slifers that were cheering at their victory, a small smile on her face. "You and that other dude won, by the way. So it's a double victory for us," Kira beamed as she pushed her through the crowd. Jennifer caught sight of the boy who was dueling before her, but didn't get a chance to talk to him since Kira quickly pulled her away in the direction of the cafeteria.
Image <----- Spare a few clicks?

Please check out my Popular Topic(s):

Yu-Gi-Oh GX : Get Your Game On! (Recruiting!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Lawliet looks back where everyone was dueling and sees a Giant ice Dragon apper then disaper in a matter of seconds and thinks 'Gauss Someone won with a giant dragon' He then looks back at the ocean and thinks 'Cant wait to hear who won' He smiles for a second then goes back to his normal nonexpression face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm

"You know, I STILL can't believe that you trumped that Obelisk guy," Kira was going during dinner, speaking between mouthfuls of the spooning soup into her mouth, "You're a better duelist than you look, no offence." Strangely enough, the Obelisk section of the cafeteria was quiet, with only the random loud voice once in a while that would hush down again. But the Slifer and Ra were all chatters about the Obelisk's double-defeat, and every once in a while Jennifer would receive praise and a slap on the back. I wonder if that guy feels just as embarrassed, as I am... she wondered, smiling back at another fellow female duelist who was also celebrating their success. She peered down the long table of Slifer students, she could barely see the other duelist a fair way down. "Well done on your duel," Professor Banner kept repeating over and over again, his eyes creasing with happiness as he pet his cat, Pharaoh. "Thanks, it wasn't much. I just wanted some revenge for ridiculing me and our dorm," Jennifer murmured with a small smile. "You know what?" Kira spoke, dishing a bread roll onto Jennifer's plate, "With your success that devastated the Obelisk dorm, it won't be long until you get more challengers who want to defeat you and reclaim their honour," Kira mumbled. Jennifer's mind froze, but managed a gentle laugh. I forgot about that... But there's too many of them... She turned her head at the mute Obelisk table who were still glowering, every now and then she'd catch one of their hostile glares at her way. And one was giving her a savage look, in particular. She turned back again, eager to lose herself in conversation and her appetite, ignoring the cruel remarks about her. "Um, I think I'll excuse myself from dinner. I'm a bit full," she told Professor Banner, rising from the table and wiping her mouth with a tissue. "I will too," Kira said instantly once she saw her friend leaving and they brushed past Banner and the other students, flitting out of the room as the Professor nodded at them.

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:33 pm

A group of Ra Walk in the Cafateria with one of them says " It was a flut that kid with no color won im telling you" the group saying noting to him as they pass two girls leaving. The guy says "Fine ill face him Tonight and beat him he just got lucky" As the two girls walk past him.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:41 pm

"So, what do you want to do before our curfew?" Kira wondered, her hands behind her head in a relaxed position, "We've got about one-and-a-half hours until we have to shower and get ready for bed." Jennifer shrugged, her arms were folded casually across her chest. "Beats me," she murmured, as the cool refreshing wind carrying the wafting scent of the sea swept around them, making their hair billow out. "Hey, what's that guy doing up there?" Kira wondered, spying a person crouched ontop of the rooftop, "I'd get down from there if I were you." She quickly glanced around before whispering loudly, "Otherwise Professor Crowler will get up at you, especially since we're in the Slifer dorms."

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Lawliet turns his head after he hears someone yell 'I'd get down from there if I were you' and then 'Otherwise Professor Crowler will get up at you, especially since we're in the Slifer dorms.' He says " Im not scaryed of some guy who cant beat someone" as he says this he gets a message from the Ra leader he beat "Face me tonight in an Hour in the abanden dorm if you have the guts". He blinks then looks back at the Ocean thinking 'Why would he want to duel me again'.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:53 pm

((Can Jen tag along with Lawliet?))

Jennifer's eyes gleamed and jumped on different ledges at different heights onto the rooftop. "Don't worry, I have good balance," she assured Kira's shocked gasp. "Admiring the ocean, I see," she murmured, sitting beside him, "I must admit, it IS beautiful out here. And the stars are especially bright. City lights just ruin the beauty of it all, don't you think?" "You got a challenge tonight?" she asked, hearing the beep of his phone.

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 pm

((Anyone can tag along))

Lawliet looks at her and say "The stars are so beautiful but the light of anything makes them harder to see and hides there beauty", he then says " I do have a challenge but from someone who doesn't learn fast or is trying to prove something" he then looks back at the ocean Thinking ' Who is this girl'

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:03 pm

"Very well then, sounds interesting enough. We'll tag along if you don't mind," Jennifer smiled and leapt back onto the ground beside Kira, "We were looking for ways to kill time, anyway, and now we've found the perfect ticket." "B-but..." Kira protested, "Crowler will expel us if we even go to the abandoned dorm or hang around there." Jennifer's smile grew wider, her expression growing darker, unless it was just the night that cast the shadows around her, "All the more we should join you."

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Lawliet grabs his bag and his dueldisc and jumps off the roof and says "If Crowler finds us ill take the blame of it so you two will be fine' He begins walking in the direction to the abandoned dorm and says " We'll take the hidden way so people wont notice us'

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 pm

At that, Kira relaxed slightly, "I'm still not sure..." "I'm sure we'll be fine, we've got two brilliant duelists here on the defensive, so you don't have to worry. And if Crowler does get up to no good, well, he'll have to deal with Councillor Sheppard, won't he?" Jennifer murmured, one hand on her elbow and the other loosely by her side. "So, can we get any hints on who you're dueling?" Kira asked, her curiosity getting the better of her as they neared the abandoned dorm. She shivered, she didn't like this place, she never had. Even in the daylight.

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:21 pm

Lawliet looks back at them and says " a Ra yellow group leader who wouldn't let me pass unless i won...i did but I'm not sure what happened after i left them"who walks and sees the abandoned dorm and a few yellows that where in his opposite group and says "Seems the Ra's are waiting for us" as they get closer to abandoned dorm.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:25 pm

"Yes, and they're accompanied, too," Jennifer said coolly, as they approached, both Kira and her flanking Lawliet on both sides. Kira shivered, the overwhelming darkness from inside the Abandon Dorm frightened her. I shouldn't be here... Oh, why did I EVER let Jennifer drag me here. I guess it could be payback for me pulling her everywhere. But still...

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Lawliet looks around as he walks into the abandon Dorm and he sees the one he face earlyer and hears ' You beater when this or your out of our group' he notices the Ra leader begins to shake and the leader says " Your going to lose" Lawliet looks back and says if you want to see what cards i have in my deck you will see them" he walks to the other side of the house and they both say "Lets Duel"

((How should i duel like you did or like i did where its in one long post?))

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:31 pm

((Would prefer it if you did it the way I did. That means, at least I can read your posts while I'm waiting. ^_^ Man, lol I can now understand the uncomfort of watching. I really want to duel. lol ))

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:35 pm

((ok then ill do it like you did :) ))

Lawliet draws a card and says " Ill begin this" He looks at his hands and thinks 'I didnt get much but i have to make this last. "Ill play This card face down and active the feild spel Dimensional Fissure, THe feild starts changing to a Portal and he then sets two magic/Trap cards face down and ends his turn.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:38 pm

The Ra leader says " my Turn" and draws a card and says " O no more D.D. Cards to use" He then summons Obnoxious Celtic Guard in attack mode and place two Magic/Trap cards face down and says "Obnoxious Celtic Guard attack his face down card" He attacks and distroys Samsara Kaiser sending him to the Removel pile thanks to Dimensional Fissure effect and says "You are getting slopy no color"

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Jennifer watched the duel battle from her position, sitting on a thick broken down brick wall that Kira had checked for spiders. This will be interesting...VERY interesting... she thought to herself, her arms folded in front of her chest again. He must be a pretty good player if he won against a Ra duelist

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Lawliet says " My Turn" and he draws a card and says "It ant over yet" He then summons Banisher of the Radiance in attack mode and says " attack Banisher of the Radiance send him to the other Dimension" Banisher attacks Obnoxious Celtic Guard and beats him making him lose 200 life points and sends him to the Removel pile and he says "Am i still slopy' as he ends his turn.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby starryglamourgirl07 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:44 pm

Jennifer glared at the Ra leader, she already didn't like him, noticing his superior attitude. Her face grew dark when he taunted at the boy she'd accompanied. Serves him right if he gets pulverized by a Silfer. She switched her look at Lawliet, intent on his next move.

starryglamourgirl07
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!