Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Getting Out (Open RP)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Getting Out (Open RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 pm

((OOC: This rp involves me using characters/Nathan%20Ciaphas))

Rain beat down onto the roof top and ran down his dark trench coat as he felt the familiar pressure of the buttstock against the pocket of his right shoulder. Light blue eye sighting down the scope and out to the window of the large living room of his target. The man was dressed in a tiger stripped silk rope which exposed the abundence of fatty flesh underneath and as he sat on his leather couch and smoking a cigar. His fate had already been decided when the money in the envolope had been placed in this man's pocket and the name slipped to him later on a small brown piece of paper. The name didn't matter, the only thing that did matter was the job and this was his job, he was a freelance for hire. Sighting back down the scope and into the living room, he had to look away and back again at what he saw. She couldn't be no older then twelve and there she was, she appeared drugged as she was brought into the room with his target. Biting down on his teeth, jaw clenching he steaded his breathing to almost nothing. The round was chambered and the safety was off. The small red bead in this scope fell easly on the man's head and without thinking twice the sound of it echoed in his ear as the hammer fell home and the firing pin slammed into the back of the cartridge. The explosion of gunpowder forced the round down the barrel, spinning with the grooves that were etched in it and out into the unforgiving world. A single second later the man, as he took a draw from his cigar, his gray brain matter joined the black leather of the couch and his dark red blood colored the girl who with emotionless eyes simply stood there. Standing from his position, the rifle coming to rest on his shoulder as he turned and walked away from the ledge he just used for his job, nothing was left to trace back to him, not even the brass of the expanded round.

~Why do I do this shit? I remember why I started. The money, girls, booze, excitement. Know I dont know why. I have enough money. I find little excitement in this anymore. The girls and booze dont quench my needs like they use to~ he was talking to himself in his own head ~Its time then. Remember what Jackal taught you. If you ever doubted why you did this job it was time to call it off and get out~ a smile crept over his grizzled lips and his voice, deep and gruff from years of living like this, "I'm getting out," was all he said.

His boots touched down from the fire escape stairs, their rubber souls easily grabbing on the hard surface of the cemient used to make the roads and allyways. Walking out from the back of the building, the rifle having gone over the edge of the river which sat behind the building, to sit in the bottom for as long as anyone would allow it. Reaching into his trench coat pockets and producing a white cigeratte and a quick match, lighting it and taking a long drag before hailing down a taxi. The thing, not yellow like those taxis from Earth, but green with the taxi companies logo and name branded everywhere on it pulled up beside him. Its door sliding up and opening the dirty, yet dry interier for him. Settling down into it he looked at the cabby as he spoke, "To the starport," was all he said as the cab door shut and it merged with the rest of the busy late night traffic. Already he could hear the sirens going off in the distance in response to his job being complete. Relaxing as one of his profression could do after such a night and looking up into the dark purple sky to see ships of all classes and sizes jetting around or simply floating in space.

"I'm getting out"
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Getting Out (Open RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:50 pm

"Hey, I'm just gonna go out okay," Sacred yelled to his guardians,"I'm gonna, um, go to the Library!" He lied, then ran out the door of the apartment with an umbrella in his hand. He was wearing a slim fit purple hoodie zipped half way, with a gray wide V neck shirt underneath, a pair of skinny black jeans, and a pair of black ankle shoes, with the most bottom of his jeans tucked in them. He walked down the hallway when suddenly a few police officers ran up the stairs, on the level that he was on,"Eh, what happened-" before he could even finish what he was about to say he was pushed aside against the wall, dropping his umbrella on the ground. He frowned at them, and begun the get angry. A hallway light busted above him. he gasped softly. He looked up at it, he could see the glass the light was held in in pieces. He shook his head, picked up his umbrella, then continued his way down the hallway. He made his way down the stairs, his phone ran in his pocket, he took it out it read BILLY in capital letters, he pressed the 'talk' button on his phone,"Hello?" He said in a cheerful tone,"Haha, yeah, I was able to get out," he paused listening, then he came to the lowest level where he walked out of the Apartment complex, as usual there was bad traffic,"Yeah I'm on my way to the party," He looked down as he opened the umbrella and begun to walk down the sidewalk,"No I don't care if Samuel's there, besides if he tries to mess with me you'd just beat him up right," Sacred asked in a giggle tone. Sacred begun to blush,"Thanks." He said softly. Sacred walked down the street kicking puddles,"Well I'll see you when I get there," Sacred asked energetically,"Mkay, see you in a minute. Bye." Sacred put his phone in his pocket with a smile, then continued his way down the street.

Sacred begun to twist the umbrellas handle, making the rain water circle around him. He sung a small tone as he walked. As he walked he swore he saw someone watching him from the corner of his eye, it was a man is a brown drench coat and a black top hat, he begun to walk slightly faster, though from the other side of the street he saw a man dressed exactly the same trying to keep up with him. Sacred thought he was just hallucinating, so he stopped at a newspaper box and begun to look through them. As he did, both of the men stopped and pretended to do something. One man begun to talk on the phone with someone, even from a distance Sacred could hear the man say,"He is aware of us. We will probably need back up." Sacred looked at the man and frowned, the man put the phone down and begun to walk fast toward Sacred. Sacred quickly threw his umbrella down, and ran through the rain. As he did, the man begun to run after Sacred.

Sacred looked through the cars,"Help!" He scram, though no one would be able to hear him over all of the honking the cars were doing, let alone see him over the cars tail lights. He could see a Green taxi cab with a logo on it, he thought this was kind of odd because of its different, he would think to jump in it. though instead he enters an old abandoned building that was right by it. The man followed in a little ways behind, along with the other man who cut through the traffic in front of the green taxi cab.

Sacred begun to look for a place to hide.

He saw a small hole in the wall of the building. He got to his knees and crawled in through, then begun to breathe quickly, his teeth begun to chatter and he was soaking wet. He got out his phone and tried to call 911,"H-hello,"He said really choppy,"Help me." H said quietly looking between two boards, the incision between them only large enough to see through them,"I don't know what the address is! There is no address!" He yelled. Before he could say anything else, the two men came through the doors. Sacred got quiet quickly, then hung up the phone. He sat, trying not to speak.

"The boy is somewhere here," One of the men said in a demanding tone, talking on some radio on his ear."Coordinates 201, 583 is our location. We need to search for the offspring of experiment 33. His potential level could possible be the most powerful out of all that we have seen."

"Offspring? Experiment 33?" Sacred thought, he didn't know what was going on, he just sat quietly, hoping the police was able to trace the call.
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!