Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Girls Next Door/Nanny Oggs Residence

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Girls Next Door/Nanny Oggs Residence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameerah on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Nanny Oggs Residence

Those who are sane don't bother

This is somthing i found on deviant art a while ago its a fancomic with a veriaty of
difrent film based charecters in it and i thought i would put it up

heres the link to the fancomic, you may want to read it first
http://pika-la-cynique.deviantart.com/g ... xt-Door--5

Sarah Williams and Christine Daae live in a block of apartments and all they want
to do is to get on with Ordinary lives, even in spite of their respective stalkers/suitors.
loads of glitter, goblins, funny incidents and strange neighbours. along with a seemingly
stray dog that wonders about the halls and likes to poke and prode stuff, plus oodles of
sexual tension. all in all anything can happen here.

the landlady can see most of the guys that come to visit or stay here,
of corse there are charecters that visit frequently to some one and iv added some of my own
charecters to the place e.g Lazlo, Demogorgon, Araziel

appartment charecters

Nanny Ogg land lady -
Sarah Williams (here is 19)
Christine Daae (seems to often have arguments with Rauol)
Eric (Phantom of the Opera)
Jareth (Goblin King/ Labyrinth)
Lazlo (werewolf loves rocknroll and his motorbike,is Demogorgons boyfriend)
Demogorgon (Dog Demon, cousin to araziel and a complete looney) -
Crowly (from good omens/ Demon)
Aziraphale (from good omens/ Angel of the garden of Eden)
Araziel (princess of darkness/lucifers daughter) -
Isabell (death's Daughter/ from Terry Pratchetts Mort) - Ameerah
These are the charecters from the films and books feel free to ask me if you want to be one of them or if you want to be your own charecter

appartments
1a Haawi appartment - Nanny Ogg
1b - French appartment -
2a - Russian appartment -
2b - Spanish appartment -
2c - African appartment -
3a - Italian appartment
3b - Swiss appartment -
3c - Mexican appartment -
4a - London appartment -
4b - Denmark appartment -
4c New York appartment -
5a - Dubi appartment -
5b - Miami appartment -
5c - Argentinian appartment -
6a - Bahamers appartment -
6b - Australian appartment -
6c - German appartment -
7a- Portugese appartment -
7b - Malta appartment -
7c Sehshelles island appartment -
8a - Chinese appartment -
8b- Vienna appartment -
8c - Denmark appartment -
9a - African appartment -
9b- French appartment -
9c - Chillian appartment -
10a - German appartment -
10b - New York appartment -
10c - Malta appartment -
11a- Mexican appartment -
11b- Hawi appartment - -
11c- Swiss appartment - -
12a- London appartment -
12b- Russian appartment -
12c- chinese appartment -
13a -Portugese appartment -
13b- Australian Appartment - - Rollice Tyler
13c - Miami appartment -
14a - Chillian appartment -
14b- Spanish appartment -
14c - Sehshelles island appartment -
15a - Vienna appartment -
15b - Italian Appartment - Araziel (kizzy)
15c - Dubi appartment -

Other charecters that appear
Hoggle
Ludow
Sir Diddymus
Toby Williams now 5 does come and visit
Raoul (christins boyfriend)
Jadis the White Witch (Jareths mother)
Styker (from dark hunter books, likes to annoy the princess of darkness)

feel free to ask me to add someone else to the list if you think they would be intresting
to add

Character skeleton for cannon and made ones

Name
Apartment (number, describe it or find a pic preferably somthing in prefrance to the place listed by the number)
Personality
Bio
what you do or studying (if it applies)
Abilities (if the apply to your charecter if you happen to have another form plz show a pic)
anything else you want to add
Last edited by Ameerah on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ameerah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Girls Next Door/Nanny Oggs Residence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameerah on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Name: Isabell
the rest will change in due corse

Appearence (still looking)
Apartment: 15b (number, describe it or find a pic)
Personality: wild, flurtacious, loyal and caring to her friends, has a sadistic side, can be serious and gets angered easily

Bio Araziel Known as kizzy is the only child to Lucifer and is a fallen angel. she has know Jareth scince she was a child and and has always been good friends with him. Any time she is not working she userally is shopping with her friends or... . she loves to use guns and has a collection satshed about her apartment. she prefers to spend her time keeping the mortals safe from the horrible things lurking in the shadows, which is where Styrker comes in as his goal is to destroy the mortals and let the Appololites rule.she loves to live her life dangerously. she has lost her lost love and quite frequently seems to bring back to her appartment or has them visiting.

what you do or studying: she works as a detective down town
Abilities (if the apply to your charecter if you happen to have another form plz show a pic)

anything else you want to add- Stryker likes to appear in her appartment and taunt her usually ends up that they fight (the audience knows full well they should be together but it aint gonna happen anytime soon)
Last edited by Ameerah on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ameerah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Name: Rollie Jr. aka rollice Tyler
Appearance:
http://www.goddesscarlie.com/wp-content ... hun005.jpg
Apartment:
Kitchen and up to bedroom where my creations are like bluey.
http://www.digsdigs.com/photos/small-ap ... 54x408.jpg
Living room that can’t be seen
http://i.pbase.com/u23/leungp/large/13631445.par.jpg
Personality: e.g. like both parents (rollie Tyler and Angie off F/X the series if you have seen it) loves blowing things up and etc.
Bio: after Angie and rollie married their son rollice Tyler known as rollie jr. he was born in Australia and moved round with his father and loves the work, he spends time creating things including a duplicate version of bluey who he calls the same name. Rollie didn’t spend a lot of time with him but he was happy to help and be with his mother who always tells him off. His life goes on but I can’t be bothered to write on.
What you do or studying: both works for his father and wants to learn few things e.g. technology, Design & Digital Arts, computers web and design.
Abilities: can hack into computers, etc

i'll think about my apartment number
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ameerah on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 am

ok i like it, intresting charecter welcome to Nanny Oggs Residence

Ameerah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby punkgothautumn on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:16 pm

postmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyftddzsdhgjkjkhgfdxfcgvhbjn just tracking

punkgothautumn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Curtsive on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 pm

punkgothautumn, please don't revive old threads OR spam, for the fairness of all those browsing the forum and to the staff members who have to lock them.

Now, you are new, so I'll explain to you how to tell if a thread is locked or not.

If the recent posts in the thread don't show dates that are close to the current date now (the date is found in the red box and what the arrow points to) then the thread is old and out of date, and probably not current. Don't post in these threads, unless the owner has explicitly revived them to serve the same purpose as they were originally created for.

Spamming is pretty self-explanatory; posting strings of text that do nothing to add anything to the current conversation or don't relate to the thread at all is strictly against the rules.

All that said, please do read the rules, and introduce yourself and ask a few questions in the Welcome Desk if need be.

Thread locked.

Curtsive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!