Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Glacia

Glacia

a part of “Glacia”, a fictional universe by ShadowsCursed.

(Free roam RP) Create your favorite characters and submerge them into a cold, snow encased city which is ruled by a quiet vampiress and her female general.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Glacia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Glacia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Glacia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Glacia- Free Roam RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:26 pm

I hope my character isn't to over done, I'm not a beginner, but I felt the extra detail was needed. Besides I enjoy the simplicity of RPs like this over more advanced, follow the path given, RPs.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 pm

There's no such thing as an overdone. ;) Looking forward to starting soon

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Finally! A Vampire RP that doesn't have Werewolve in the title too!
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 pm

LOL, I was never fond of pairing them up so frequently.

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] Glacia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoshiFTW on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 pm

I hope it's alright that I join soon! ^^ I believe I will be making two characters.(If that's okay) :D

YoshiFTW
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:38 pm

A quick question. Is the ruler always female? Or is this a new thing?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 pm

I agree, Vampires & Werewolves are paired to frequently, and always as the two sides against one-another. I say BOOOO to this overused paring. Where is the originality anymore?

Also, Marie3950, this is totally random and has no purpose besides as an interesting fact. But you joined this site the day after my b-day.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

Are Skullsandslippers and I the only people RPing here?

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 pm

At this point I believe that to be the case. Seems to be that way in many roleplays, a few play and then it dies....

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:25 pm

We have another active player now :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 am

I don't know about you AsilverSnowleopard but this is going to be very slow going without the GM or anyone else....do you wish to continue or should we just call it?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!