Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greetings Lovelies.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings Lovelies.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline Phoenix on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Hello! I am new to RPG However I am not new to Role playing. I hope this site is as great as my friend Andreis said it was!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evangeline Phoenix
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Greetings Lovelies.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallacy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Does your husband know you're on here?

Oh, wait. I forgot already. :(
Alternative roleplaying forums, chat, and Etherpad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fallacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Hi, Evangeline Phoenix! Welcome to Role Play Gateway. I hope you'll enjoy your time here; it's a very friendly and diverse community and there are a lot of amazing writers with whom you can share your talent. Andreis is totally right.

I'd like to introduce myself as a representative of our team of Mentors. We're here to help you with anything you might need during your time here, whether it's advice, writing tips, or whatever else you can think of!

Since you're new here, you may want to have a look at our Rules and Regulations. We're a fairly laid back community, but because we cater to a very diverse crowd, we need to make sure a few rules are followed.

In addition to helping you with anything related to writing, I can also help you find your way around the site. If you get lost or need to know how to get something done, just ask and I or one of the other Mentors will get you going ASAP.

So, what sorts of genres are you into? I'm sure we can find you a role play that suits just about any fancy.

Excellent avatar, by the way. Do you drive that?

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline Phoenix on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

I drive one very similar to it. Its the same color, same year, body style and everything. It just doesn't have the same hood... Yet. It will soon though =]

Evangeline Phoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 am

Rock on. Is yours the V6 or the V8 edition?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline Phoenix on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Currently the V6, but we just got word that our LS1 is done! I can't wait to turn it into a formula firebrid. haha. We are gonna keep it as a sleeper for a while [not change the hood or the rear hatch] so people think its just a V6, then school them when they wanna race. =3

Evangeline Phoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:54 pm

And I thought I was well set with my '96 328i. I get a few good races now and then, but she's too old, so even the new Accord V6s beat me sometimes. I live in a university town in California, so there's never a shortage of people willing to drive way too fast.

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjADLxH4b0

Your LS1 smokes a Mustang GT in a drag. I love it when Mustangs lose.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline Phoenix on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 pm

ME TOO! hahaha. Also, Magnaflow + Firebird = Worthless. As I just found out today. It sounds stock now. Even though its got three inch exhaust from the Cat to the muffler, and 2.5 inches from muffler to tips. Yea sure it added 17 HP and some torque but I wanted SOUND not power atm.

Evangeline Phoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline Phoenix on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:53 pm

awesome awesome awesome video.

Evangeline Phoenix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Do you watch Top Gear? The British version, of course. I've been literally addicted to it lately. I'm trying to become a "car guy" and it's really helping. It's also making me extraordinarily frustrated because I will never be able to afford any of the cars they show off.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evangeline Phoenix on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Yes. I love that show. They are all so smarmy. I don't really like the American Version.. lol

Evangeline Phoenix
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!