Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greetings, Salutations, and All That Other Fancy Shtuff

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings, Salutations, and All That Other Fancy Shtuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Khiron Songsteel on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 am

Hiya, everyone! My name is Tyler. I've been roleplaying for about six-ish years now, and writing ever since I was old enough to read.

As my signature suggests, I'm a huge Wheel of Time/Robert Jordan fan, and love fantasy stories like Dragonlance, Mistborn, and Rhapsody. I've been known to dabble into the sci-fi realm a time or two, with the Ender and Ringworld series.

In the realm of music, my heart belongs to a well-known (usually outside of America) band by the name of Blind Guardian, who specialize in epic metal songs that tell tales of literary characters and fairy tales. I also enjoy Falconer, Rhapsody of Fire, and Dragonland. Outside of the noisier side of music, I have a soft spot for music associated with video games (for example: Nobou Uematsu is one of my childhood idols).

Speaking of video games, my life has always revolved around them. Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Mega Man, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls; these were many of the names I grew up with, and many others that I wish I had space to give mention to. :D
Twice and twice shall he be marked,
twice to live, and twice to die.
Once the heron, to set his path.
Twice the heron, to name him true.
Once the Dragon, for remembrance lost.
Twice the Dragon, for the price he must pay.
- Karaethon Cycle, Sixth Passage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Khiron Songsteel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Hello Tyler! And welcome... I also like Final Fantasy and Star Ocean! if you like them you really should look into Shadow Hearts:From the new world, brilliant game in my opinion! I hope you like it here =D
...And the truth is.
I rather Argue with you...
♥Then to Kiss anyone else♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TrueLovesFirstKiss
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Hello there, Tyler!

Say, you don't by any chance run a secret organization of anarchists from a derelict mansion, do you?

And you wouldn't happen to have an alternate personality who looks like Edward Norton?

>w<
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!