Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

a part of “Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

Long ago the land of Grenda was saved by warriors from each race from a dark evil. Now,centuries later, the same evil threatens to return to Grenda.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos"

Any questions that people might ahve of the RP can be asked here for all to see incase others get the same question.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

since there's finally another character, I'll get things started then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey, could I be half monster as well? and heres a question, if the race is HALF monster, can we be half something else?

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:54 pm

well was planning only one half monster to go witht he story...BUT if you give a good enough reason as to how he became one I might let it slide. and as the race says, it's half monster and half the race they used to be.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 am

alrighty, thanks for the clarification.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm

I sent a character your way. I think its rather well made, if I do say so myself.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Hmmm..not bad. at first I thought "Oh great, some noob guy just choosing all the cool races into some chimera monster character."

But then I read it all and it's actually good. XD I'll accept it once the character page starts acting right again.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm

well, I thought about it, and that did cross my mind, but I actually based the character off the ability, more than anything else. His weapon energy manipulation which he got from the Dark Chaos.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:40 pm

So he's like an attempt in using the Dark Chaos gone wrong mostly, right?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

something like that. as it says in his history, they were trying to find a way to use it SAFELY without being corrupted like your guy was, but they never thought to introduce it while the child was forming. Some shadow operative within their ranks was using it as a chance to try it out. Since the DC is part of him, like his blood is, He took to the enchantments and grew up with it. He is as he is because of it.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Ah ok. well since your in. I would recomend that the farm he passes out at would happen to be out elf/Drake girl's home too. so your not left out. XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 am

can a Sky-Beast cross be possible as a character?

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am

Ill do that, if its ok with the character creator

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 am

Don't think that's possible, bro. The Sky race are all about belivng their above other races. I doubt one of them would "lower themselves" to be with a Beastling.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 am

GOD I'M SO TIRED! I fished out as much detail as I could spare, but it pales in comparison to your posts.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Oblivian wrote:Don't think that's possible, bro. The Sky race are all about belivng their above other races. I doubt one of them would "lower themselves" to be with a Beastling.

it could happen, i mean in final fantasy An Ether and a Human fell in love...plus it would add more intrigue to the character i have in mind...

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Kind of like my half monster being created instead of being corrupted. Which FF is that?

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:01 pm

CompleteFantasmi wrote:Kind of like my half monster being created instead of being corrupted. Which FF is that?

6 i think. where you get like 20 party members (i think) and one of them is Terra, her father was Maduin and her mother was a human.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:36 pm

I guess my guy will meet you two in my next post.

EDIT: And Xeg, I didn't ignore you, I was kind of out of it today. I know which one your talking about. I liked six. I think im going to play it on my PSP now....

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey, I'm not overstepping any lines am I? I would like to know so If i need to, I can fix my post.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!