Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halloween Party Massacre Interest Check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Halloween Party Massacre Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:46 pm

The title is subject to change if I can think of a better one.

Anyways I've been thinking of this idea all day today and I wanted to know if anyone would be interested before I post the OOC and whatnot. Basically it's a Halloween party or dance[which is why the name might change]that is held on Halloween at the local high school. Everyone comes to have a good time, dance, eat food, play games, costume contest ect. But someone at the party is out for revenge. So to speak. He/she has selected a group of teens and wants to kill them off tonight. No one knows it at first until a couple of the teens wander off to makeout or have sex[which will be skipped]or something along those lines and finds their dead friend's body. They run off but don't tell anyone. And then the lights go out and everyone starts panicking and when the lights come back on some people are missing. So everyone has to try and figure out who the killer is and stop him/her before anyone else dies.

Not a good plot I know but hey it's the best I can come up with.
But anywho..if anyones interested let me know I'll post the OOC with rules/sign-ups/stuff ect.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Halloween Party Massacre Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Of course, I am interested.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Yay. :)
If I get some more peoles I will so put it up.
Gotta think of a better name though..

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 pm

that sounds insanely epic :D

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:00 pm

:D
woo.
I made an epic roleplay.
Damn..that'd make my day. XD

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Lol. Yay you! Anyways...make the OOC now...pwease????????????????????

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 pm

lol XD

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Lol.
pushy pushy.
Give it a few more minutes but don't worry I'll have it up by tonight.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 pm

10 10 10 10
20 20 20 30
30 30 30 30
40 40 40 40
50 50 50 50
60 60 60 60

Okay, four minutes passed. Now can you???? *puppyeyes*

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:50 pm

HELL YES. MAKE THIS.
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Mynx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!