Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Halo: Rise of Warriors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Halo: Rise of Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvilSpaceJoe on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm going to assume that the ODSTs will be using the drop pods to land.
If God had not wanted your shit slapped he would not have created me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvilSpaceJoe
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 pm

It said accepted, also this roleplay is in the tab that says my roleplay and my character's name is there. Should I wait to post?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Yes, unless you want to start on Halo.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:34 pm

I want to start now but i don't know why my character isn't there.

NateStei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:44 pm

waiting for Sky to get back on never hurt ;)

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 pm

True

@Comrade, you're a covenant or did I read your character wrong

I think my account is pending even though it said I was accepted.

@Guardian, I will make my character be in a hurry and run into you, physically just because

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Yes, I am the leader of a special operatons team who can die. By GM"s hand.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 pm

If I would've known that, I would've been a grunt

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Make one! Yay more for the covies.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm

If I can have two characters I will.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:43 am

All accepted Characters are shown in the RP character Tab.

Nate, I've just accepted yours so you can start posting. A really good character for an ODST, but he may die, remember that. Its good how you bring more aspects into his character.

Btw, the mission wasn't originally called Halo, the Pillar of Autumn stumbled on it by mistake.
That goes for everyone, the ring (Singular) is unknown and is only called Halo when Cortanna picks it up.
Everyone who has ODSTs it makes sense to go in by Drop Pods, but really that'll keep you separated from the Spartans until the assault on the Truth and Reconciliation. Marines i suggest you end up on the escape pod that the Spartans are on.

Dante, nice post. No it seemed to work better split because you could respond. Okay, all people who haven't posted yet, ODSTs and Marines, either post or tell me when you will so we can just keep going. I'll give you a while now before we continue.

EDIT:
Nate, you can make a Covenant but I'm not keen on that as it could lead to some of us to confusion about which character you are. But feel free, I suggest you create a squad, Like Krono's Character. Okay, Dino and Joe, careful not to swamp us. Its good what you're doing but don't create too many posts, it could get confusing.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you for all of the information, I will post immediately after this just so you know, also, If I do make a covenant, I will make sure to specify which character I am, I will not make the covenant yet but when I do, I will Put Covenant before my post.

Also, if you want to get this roleplay back to page 1, I can tell you how.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Umm, Nate. A few things. firstly, you've been sent to battle station which for you is the Place where the drop pods are based. There hasn't been any shots fired outside the ship so there is nothing to fight even. Also, you wouldn't recognise Kiran, the Spartans almost all look the same in their armor, so you would only be able to recognise them if they identified themselves until you knew them by body shape.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NateStei on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Okay, sorry, just woke up, so I'll edit my post. So I'll head to my drop pod, to the armory and back to the drop pod. Alright then I'll fix it, sorry

edit: I think I fixed it, hopefully.

NateStei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Done. I hope it's not overkill.

I intend for James to live to see Installation 04.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm

I intend for mine to live the whole RP, but he can die getting closer to the end. Or if the GM needs it for something, somewhere in the middle.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm

*stops painting a bullseye on Oris's back.* Huh? Oh!..... Awkward...

On a serious note, If we ever cross paths I will do my best to prevent kill shots on my end. Though I cant make any promises! ;)

But then again if you get within clear shot range of the Spartan team, you might need some very good cover if you want to live.
>.>
<.<

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm

You knowm I've always wondered, how do Elites eat. I mean brutes are kinda like humans, grunts.... drink.... stuff. Jackals are like birds, and the drones are bascily just bugs, and don't really need to eat, Hunters are inviduval worms so how the hell do elites eat. I jstu can't see it.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm

They have mouths? They eat Sangheili food.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Well yes but how do you eat with those mandibles...

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!