Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter- The Next Generation (Profile Thread)

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

Harry Potter- The Next Generation (Profile Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 am

Profile Thread

Status
Accepting and open

You have to get my ok before placing her profile here, that means you have to go and post it in the occ thread first.

post1152160.html#p1152160

-------------------------------------------------------
My siggy/banner shop:
Come and request a siggy/banner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Harry Potter- The Next Generation (Profile Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 am

Paige Cecelia Wayne .
I am referred to as Cece, Book, Lia, Wayne, Way, Ne, Ne-ne, or Ge-ge
I am 16 .
I am 5'0.
I am also 130lbs.
My house is Ravenclaw.
I ride a The latest and greatest model out at the moment, so a Firebolt. At the moment
and I play as a Seeker/Caption.
I love Having my place among my friends; The occasional prank that I'm infamous among a few for; flying on my broom stick and playing keeper in quidditch... I love to play my broom to release stress, really. I like to look a cute boys, from time to time. I mean what straight girl doesn't. Coming up with new spells, sometimes. I love an adventure. I like to party from time to time. I love to read as well. Oh, can't forget about my lovely owl Midnight. Oh, and my favorite element is air (in case you were wondering.). .
But I hate Feeling caged in; feeling insecure; being talked down to; People that are nice to your face, and nasty behind your back. I hate hate hat! People that are unclean! There is nothing more that gets under my clean then a person that is unclean. I hate lighting. It scares to crap out of me.
I act as such:Paige tends to act like a airhead at times. She tends to get immature from time to time. She loves playing jokes on people. With all this comes her smart and soft side, Paige is also a soft spoken sweet heart when she wants to be. She mostly has her head in a book. Making people think she is just a goody-goody. She isn't that cruel or mean unless you mess with someone she cares about. Then she is a cruel heartless bitch.
I am Bisexual.
Obviously, I'm a woman.
I am secretly crushing on No one at the moment... shhh don't tell anyone.
Allow me to spin my tale... I was born in France. Simple, no? Well, maybe not quite that simple. My parents were purebloods who were quite prominent in Paris's wizarding society. I grew up among the rich and powerful witches and wizards. At the age of twelve after my first year at the all girls witch school beauxbation my parents decided that we should all move to England. And there I attended Hogwarts second year up.

I had grew up learning all different kinds of languages, cause of the people that my parents did business with. I learned English, Japanese, Chinese, and may others at a young age, so when I came to England I knew the language very well.

My first year of hogwarts (Meaning it was her second year) we rather well. I was placed into Ravenclaw. My parents excited over. Since Ravenclaw was the smartest people in the school. They were happy for me. I made friends with everyone in the school. No matter the house. Slytherin Hufflepuff Gryffindor it didn't matter I was talking to them.

While growing up my parents spoiled me alot but I never let that change a thing. I never let it go to my head, as a child friends of my parents were always talking about how lovely I was with my natural curly chocolate brown hair. and dark green eyes. They said when I grew up I would be a head turner. I never listened to them. I always thought that they were just trying to charm me. And still to this day I don't see it. Even if I am turning heads. I don't see it. I just see my friends and others. It may sound odd but thats just the way I see things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!