Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Hate The One You Love (Wings and Fly)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

To Hate The One You Love (Wings and Fly)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Ariel looked into the mirror and let out a sigh as she heard the paparazzi screaming out at her from outside; she had appeared in many concerts but her latest was a big hit which resulted in her not getting any privacy. Pushing back her long, curly, red hair behind her ear, she finished apply eye makeup that made her bright green eyes shine even more before continuing getting dressed. Now wearing a white blouse which proved to be slightly see through, red and black plaid skirt that went above her knees, fishnet tights and knee high boots and she was ready to go out of her apartment and to her limo.

A groan escaped her lips as she heard the loud screams of fans and reporters while walking down her hallway to the front door. Many people were shouting her name and she had to think that maybe she really should get a new one. Now she was at the front door and her security guard had his hand on the doorknob before she could tell him to wait and opened it. Ariel closed her eyes from the blinding sun as she walked out of the place and quickly behind the security guard towards the limo that seemed so far away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: To Hate The One You Love (Wings and Fly)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Jordan saw the approaching car as he looked out his apartment. He had just woken up when he got word that he was needed for an assignment. Jordan slipped on his jacket over his wrinkled white shirt and tried to straighten out his semi tight blue jeans as much as possible before putting on his shoes. Grabbing his utensils: His camera, notepad, tape recorder, and digital camera he walked outside shutting the door behind as he did.

He sprinted down the steps jumping down the last set, just to scare a nearby cat. Laughing he jogged out the front door to the car where his partner was waiting. "Hey man!" Jordan greeted as he got in the car. "Same shit different day." his friend replied. As Jordan was now settled in the car, they pulled away with the soft sound of talk radio fading signally their leave.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Ariel tried hard to block out the flashing lights along with the crazed shouts; not wanting to seem like a jerk she walked over to some of her fans and signed autographs. "Is it true you are single?" A young man shouted before shoving a microphone into her face. Cringing from the question she let out a sigh and spoke in a soft almost hoarse voice that came from being a screaming singer. "Yes, it is true. My last relationship did not go well and I have not met the one just yet." She ran her hand through her hair once more before walking down the street some more.

Now at the limo she got in and let it drive her towards the semi secluded spot in a forest. This was her getaway spot that only few people in her family knew; if it leaked out people would be swarming all over it and she would have to somehow find another getaway. The chauffeur tried to lose all the people it could which ended up with him almost crashing into a car with what looked to be two reporters. Ariel wanted to tell him to be more careful but it would only prove to be useless.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Jordan was furious as the Limousine carelessly almost crashed into them. How he hated celebrities and their arrogant attitude, he knew that it wasn't the driver’s fault that he almost hit them but it was the uppity celebrity's fault for rushing the poor guy. Jordan stuck his body angrily out of the window and flipped off t whoever was in the back seat. From the looks of it was woman, which of course was the worst celebrity.

His friend pulled him back in the car, he was even angered by it he had the "Shit happens" attitude about everything. All Jordan wanted to do now was get this day over with. They were meeting their boss at a near by coffee shop about a career changing job. The job was what Jordan hated most about being a good photographer/journalist: he was always asked to do things with or about celebrities, he hated dealing with them just as much as they hated dealing with him and his kind. But this time would make or break his career that is why he had given into the idea.

The car stopped in front of the building and Jordan and his friend stepped out. He still didn't know whom he was supposed to be his report on so he was feeling excited and little bit of dread. Walking into the coffee shop they noticed their boss still wasn't there yet "Late as usual." Jordan groaned. They took a seat in booth and both ordered a cup of coffee as they awaited the appearance of their boss.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Ariel saw the obscene hand gesture and rolled her eyes; as she ran a hand through her hair once more she told her driver to stop at the record studio. He slowed his driving down to normal and they managed to make it in a matter of fifteen minuets. Ariel exited the car and thanked her driver with a genuine smile; he nodded and took off wherever it was he wanted to go. As long as he was back to pick her up she would be fine. A smile played on her face as she entered the studio and took her place in front of the mic where she began to sing her newest song.

Fate was about how life threw so many different things at you and yet you had to keep moving in order to live. She had wrote the song herself, she wrote all of her own songs. Ariel didn't agree with people writing her songs, she believed songs were supposed to be about you and how you feel that moment in time. Otherwise it was not you and the people didn't love you but whoever was writing the music; it would be cheating her fans out of a specile connection they could of had.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:04 am

As Jordan downed the last bit of his coffee his boss: Thomas emerged from the front door in a rush. Smiling and saying hello he sat down at the table.

"Okay so I have good news and bad news, but knowing you Jay both are probably bad so...Jay you will be working alone on this one, so Mick you have the week off, celebrate or something." said Thomas while Jordan looked to his friend with a face saying Shit! "But the good or bad side to this is...drum roll please.... Your life changing report will be on the loving, the sexy, and the talented...ARIEL!!!" Thomas exclaimed with a huge grin on his face expecting to see Jordan do back flips when the truth is he would be lucky to get a meh out of him.

Jordan let his head fall to the table as he contemplated the thoughts of this celebrity. He didn't hate the girl, just everything her kind stood for, which was absolutely nothing. Celebrities only cared about material things and they treated everyone else like they were one. They only pretend to care about fans and do charity work, when they only do it for publicity and if anyone knew this to be true, it was Jordan. Jordan had done pieces on this in his in the past. He wouldn't even be considering this job if it didn't give him the chance to do pieces on things that really mattered and not to mention the money, which he needed for selfless reasons.

Raising his head from the table Jordan recovered from his slump "I swear Thomas you are some enigma sent from God to test me...So where is this little Camera whore?" Laughing Thomas answered the question "Camera whore? A little harsh don't you think? Anyway she is at the studio putting some finishing touches on a new song, her limo driver is actually here to take you there." Now turning his face from emotionless to anger he questioned the choice of transportation. "Couldn't I just have-" Thomas interrupted Jordan’s protest "No. No. And no. Look Jay just get in the limo do your job and do it well and try to enjoy it a little bit, most men would kill to spends seconds with Ariel and you get to spend days with her!"

Getting up Thomas pulled Jordan by the arm, dragging him out to the limo and throwing him in the backseat. "Look call me later on to let me know how things are going." Thomas shut the door not letting Jordan comment on anything else and letting the limo pull off.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Ariel had finished the song and was now listening to see how it sounded; to her surprise she had cried in the middle of it see how it had brought up memories from the past. But it didn't sound that bad, only put emphasis on how much this song meant to her and how much she really believed in what it was she was singing about. Giving the thumbs up on her song she let the workers do their thing and then went out to a table set for two where she would be meeting a reporter. She didn't mind the questions as long as they were not too cliche and stupid and as for the pictures...Eh, she could deal with them.

Sighing, she pushed back her hair and wondered if she should cut it. A short hairdo had always been in her mind and the thought of not having to always push it back sounded nice. Her fans may not like it but they didn't have to deal with it 24/7. A small smile played on her lips as she sipped some of her hot coca and grabbed a piece of toast with jam on it. Ariel wondered if the reporter would care much for the food and stare at her the whole time like all the others. She hated that, she was not a goddess or something; just a normal human being who loved to sing.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 am

Jordan decides it was time to stop acting like a child and be a grown man and do his job like a professional and with no bias. He relaxed himself in the leather seats he thoroughly enjoyed the uxorious lifestyle he just didn't like the people who grew accustom to it. There was a small cooler to the left of him; inspecting it he found a small assortment of drinks. Among them were the tiny bottles of Absolute vodka, so deciding to help himself he grabbed a couple of bottles and downed them. Feeling just a little bit buzzed now; he was thoroughly ready to put up with the obnoxious celeb.

He got out of the car thanking the driver for a pleasant ride and entered the building. There was a nice young lady waiting there for him to lead him to Ariel. Jordan followed her willingly to a door where she said Ariel lied behind. Thanking her, he watched her walk off, a little than longer than he was supposed to. Inhaling deeply he prepared himself mentally and physically to enter the room, Okay Jay time to get in your zone here.

Walking in his eyes soon met Ariel's and he stuck out his hand "Hey, How are you!? I'm Jordan the guy doing a report on you." With one of his biggest businessman/fake smile on his face he finished his greeting her.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm

The sound of the door opening made Ariel look up and see a tall man walk in; giving a genuine smile she took his hand while standing up to greet him. "Nice to meet you Jordan. Please take a seat." Sitting back down she passed him some food and hot coca. "Help yourself love." She called everyone love out of habit and didn't really mean anything about it. Grabbing some of the toast once more she took a small bite out of it and set it down on the plate. "So, what are your questions? I am hoping they are interesting seeing as it does get boring getting asked the same question over and over again."

Ariel was not trying to sound conceited, just wanted to tell him the truth. Being asked if she was single, what her favorite music was, if she liked guys with brown eyes or blue...It was all just tiring and boring. But as she looked at this man she knew it was going to be nothing but interesting questions and would not be boring. She could tell just by the look on his face, the fake smile also proved he did not like her. Eh, she had made enemy before so this was nothing knew to her.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:21 am

Jordan took a seat across from her and took a couple of white grapes in hand, he didn't feel like any hot cocoa he personally thought it was a little too warm out for it. She seems kind of nice maybe this will actually be enjoyable, but this is just the beginning, everything is easy in the beginning. Chuckling at her comment about his questions he replied "Well I will try to ask questions that make you think and will mean something to our readers and your fans."

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a tape recorder "You don't mind if I record this do you?" he turned the tape recorder on anyway since there was no reason for her to say no, but if she did he would turn it off. He then took out his notepad from his jacket along with a pen.

"Okay so here is the first round of questions:
1. How did you get your start singing?
2. What keeps you going?
3. Who inspires you?
4. Did you give up on anything or anyone to pursue your career?
5. What is more important to you in order from most to least: family/friends, money/fame, and love/your career?"

He was now in his mode and had his pen to his notepad ready to take down anything she said.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Ariel smiled at how intent he seemed to be with his questions. With a smile she looked at the recorder and shrugged; she didn't much mind it since she was recording her voice all the time. As he threw at her the amount of questions she found the first three were going to be like reciting lines; but the last two were more interesting and personal. Taking another sip of her hot coca she began to ponder on the last two. "Well, I got my start of singing when I was about fifteen, my parents threw me into sports hoping I would be athletic but instead I was more into the art of words. So, I dropped out of sports and began to write. My words became lyrics and I would test them out and find that I actually could hit some of the notes. A little bit of training and I was able to record my first album.

"My fans are what keep me going, if I ever feel like I can't keep going with this career choice I just look through some of my fan mail and know that I can and will. They are also what inspires me as well as life, it really does help get things out you know. If you are having a bad day, just went through a bad breakup or maybe even just overwhelming happy. Grab a pen and write down what exactly it is that makes you feel that way." The last two questions seemed to be new and she actually had to think about them some.

"Hmm, well. I had to move away from my parents who did not agree with me at all about what it was I have been doing. They think I don't dress proper or even sing the right kind of music. There is no such thing as the right kind of music." Pausing she took a sip of the hot coca and licked her lips before she continued. "I moved away and decided to start over new, I am willing to talk to them and such but they are not." Pain could be seen through her eyes which she hid with her long hair; she could not do that if she were to cut it short.

"As for the last question that is easy. Family/Friends, love/career and then money/fame." All her words were true but she expected that he would not believe her in the least; that didn't bother her. Most celebrities didn't mean their words but she was not like them; if she said she was telling the truth she was.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:27 am

Jordan listened intently whilst writing everything she had said. He was good at is job and was able to get every bit of her words down. Her answer seemed genuine, but so had all the other hundreds of celebrities who had answered them. They were pretty much by the book and what he expected. There were more questions he needed answers, among them questions about what she wanted in a man. But those questions were added by his boss because he had a crush on her and he wanted to see if he was her type.

"Well that is all for now I will ask you the second round of questions later after all I have to spend a week in The Lifestyle of Ariel." which was the name of a new series of articles about celebrities and Ariel was to be their debut. So if everything went well Jordan's boss would give him the lead on a new informative magazine that they were coming out with that he could shape anyway he wanted. "So how about we snap some pictures! Do you have like a environment that is yours and represents you or something?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am

Ariel could not help but smile at the title of their article; it seemed cheesy but down to the point. "Interesting name." She commented before running her hands through her hair and tucking it behind her ear. Finishing off her hot coca she stood up and immediately sat back down with a laugh; her chains had gotten stuck under the chair. Laughing she managed to untangle herself and stand up without getting caught; blushing she met his eyes and shrugged. "Wearing clothing can be so difficult." She commented while gesturing to her skirt.

"As for the environment for the picture, we could go to the recording studio. Next time when we are at my apartment I can show you where the magic really happens." She was talking about her bedroom where she made most of the songs she was singing today; but her words could easily be taken two different ways. Ariel didn't notice this however as she lead him out of the room with the food and drinks to the recording studio. Sitting down behind the microphone she looked over at him and waited for him to tell her what to do and how to pose.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Jordan watched as she fumbled with her skirt, staring as he could slightly see her thighs, she is attractive. Smiling as she stated that clothes are so difficult to wear, the man in him couldn't help but wonder what she looked like with them off. But of course he wasn't trying to find out, the last person he wanted to be involved with was a celebrity. He turned off his tape recorder and stuffed back in his pocket while putting his notepad back in his jacket pocket.

Getting his camera ready he listened as she told him the locations of where she wanted the pictures taken. He was curious to know what she meant by magic. Was she flirting with him...nah, everyone always said that; She could be talking about her artwork or something. Putting the thought out of his head he smiled knowing his boss would be jealous that he got to go in Ariel's bedroom.

Jordan took a knee as he enters the studio, focusing the camera on Ariel. "Okay, So just be natural and do whatever. But add a little of sexy to it. Kay?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Ariel smiled and made a circle with her thumb and index finger leaving the rest up in an okay signal; she then turned to the micro phone and began to act as though she was singing. All though her skirt did ride up a bit on purpose as to add the sexiness to the picture the photographer had so kindly asked for. When he took that picture she went into another pose and placed the headphones over her ear, her petite hands holding them close to her as she closed her eyes and made a semi-critical look on her face while pushing her shoulders back. Soon as he snapped that photo she gazed into the camera as if in she in an almost solemn look, she was thinking about her song and was letting out her vulnerability show through as she did. Quickly though as the camera snapped she did as well from her thoughts, a smile placed on her lips as she stood up.

"Well then? Is that all for today?" Ariel asked sweetly.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 am

Jordan had gotten a lot of god pictures with good angles on them, but he wasn't sure if they were cover worthy, he might have to take her to studio later in the week. Letting his camera fall against his chest, he replied "Uh...yea that is. I'm sure we both have lives we need to get back to." Jordan was glad to get out of here, he wanted so badly to be back at his normal home and resting on his couch with his remote in hand. "Although it would be nice to get a lift back up to my place, I didn't drive here." Jordan was in no mood to ride the bus or catch a cab, he figured he could put up with the celebrities nice act for a while longer, that's if she even took him home.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 pm

"Oh, okay. Well my chauffeur is busy on his break and I would hate to bug him some more; so we could just take my car. I could drive you to your house." A smile played on her lips as she stood up and grabbed her purse which was just a normal black hand bag with purple skeletons decorating the bag. Leading her outside she saw that her car was still safe and sound in the parking lot from last night; she drove it whenever she could get alone and didn't want to be seen. However, last night a group of fans had found out where she was and decided to just wait for outside for a surprise attack of autographs and photographs. Her chauffeur had swung by for the rescue and she had to leave her poor car here. It was just a normal silver BMW which was why she loved it, nobody would expect her to be in it or own it.

"Okay, this is my car. I just need you to tell me where you live now." Flashing a true smile at him, she fished her keys from the purse and slid into the drivers seat. The seats were leather and there was a radio that could hold only one CD but that was the only top notch thing there was. Ariel didn't care much about high fashion or expensive gadgets, to her she was only singing the truth so she didn't need anything big to flash around.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Jordan nodded and followed her to the car...The car was nice and simple, but still up to date. He had expected to see some tricked out car: with TVs in the seat and extravagant rims, but then again this was a woman's car not a mans. So really he expected to see a pink convertible with luxurious matching interior. It refreshed him to see that the car was more business woman and less party and flashy celebrity.

Snapping back to reality he told her where he lived: "Oh... I live on the corner of 1262 Washington Street right off of 16th street. You know towards downtown and what not...Nice car by the way, I can't lie I expected you to have some Malibu Barbie convertible."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:34 pm

A soft laugh escaped Ariel's lips as she head what he had expected from her. "I believe that the simple things in life are more better then the things we think we need." Turning her head she shot him a happy look then turned back to the wheel. Her car pulled out of the parking lot and down towards the directions he just told her. "Simple things are larger and more desirable then the luxuries; you can put that down as well if you feel like you have the need to." Fingers going towards the radio she pressed a button to let David Bowie's Underground pour into the car. Her own lips began to move as she sang along to his voice giving the look that she was very comfortable at the moment.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 am

Jordan smiled as in fact he did write that down, it would make her fans feel more connected to her. Maybe she really is sincere about what she says, maybe not all celebrities aren't like I thought... After jotting down the notes, Jordan returned the pad to his pocket. He rested his head against the seat, looking out the window trying to get comfortable for the long, but short ride.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!