Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Haunting~ Madam McAllaster's Boarding School [OOC/Signups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Haunting~ Madam McAllaster's Boarding School [OOC/Signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 am

Ok, yes, time on this site is fine.
Also, there is no room 7 so I'm going to place you in 3. :)
As for the rooms, I'd say they would be about that big, yes.
"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean,
neither more nor less."

~ Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Actually I live in America.. East Coast time...

Whoa.. actually same state as Darcy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:57 pm

I live in England...god I hate time zones.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

MEGAcya wrote:I live in England...god I hate time zones.

I've just learned to hate them as well!
When i'm sleeping, someone else is up posting... and then I get lost.. and visa versa.. if I actually catch up.

Hmm okay, class times... this is going to be a confusing one since we are all not on 24/7 and we have different time zones...
Wecould just go by Ms. Taken's time zone, whatever that may be.. and whenever she postsshe can put the time in the RP she wishes it to be... but we would have to keep the rp somewhat slowed down so eveyroe can catch up and not jsut standing frozen in rp space and miss everything while they are asleep or something.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

> "Australian's all let us rejoice"
Alright, room 3 it is...
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:58 pm

Alright, I'll set the times in the RP each time I post.
However, I don't want them according to my time zone because I would hope the RP would begin at early evening and it's the afternoon here.
Yes, the RP is going to move rather slowly since we have such varied locations;
I'll just god-mode the times to fit our needs, since we're going to be moving along rather casually.
Are we all in agreement?

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years

Yep, I think that will work, you will just have to watch as each person post so that way everyone has a chance to keep up! :D

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Fine with me :)
I've been ordered to sleep now though, (its four ten in the morning, so i dont see the pint but...) ill be back on probably for a while in the morning...
xo.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Wow, it's almost three in the afternoon here!

Um... where is it? I can't find it....

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years

Crap, i missed the first two pages. I went out last night :( and my night here is the time when everyone else is on.
Do you mind if i just jump in where you guys are up to? I can opt out if you'd prefer, but i'd like to take part in this one...

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ms.Taken on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:26 pm

Absolutely- go for it. I wouldn't want you missing out, and we're right at the beginning anyhow.

Ms.Taken
Member for 16 years

Posted, although of course now nobody else is here...
Damn Australia, being so far down on the arse of the world...
Sorry, i'm not filled with National Pride :)
---

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoadSense on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:34 am

Hey, I was wondering if it'd be okay if I could join last minute! I know I am totally late, so if not that is totally fine. I just thought I'd try. I can play both boy and girl, but here's a character I was hoping to use! PM me if there are any problems. =)

Name: Lila Van Aelst [pronounced AL-st]
Nickname: None, just Lila.
Age/class: 16 / 4th Year.

Appearance: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f84/h ... hisone.jpg

Personality/Quirks/Peeves: Lila is a very intriguing girl. She was brought up by an ambitious and persuasive father and an enchanting mother. From them, Lila has inherited a sort of magnetism. She's quiet and highly intelligent, but tends to warm to people easily. Lila enjoys big personalities in others and often finds herself making friends with unlikely characters. An avid reader, Lila can get lost in her head but this same quality allows her to excel in English and Literature studies. She’s quirky, thinking in often strange and dynamic ways.

Background: Lila was born in Belgium but raised in The Hague, Holland where her father, Petrik van Aelst, serves as a Dutch diplomat and political lobbyist. Her mother was an aspiring journalist, but became a homemaker with the birth of her one and only child, Lila. She grew up as any average kid would with the exception of reasonable wealth. Her father wants only the best for his promising daughter and so he sent her to Madame McAllaster’s Boarding School to help prep her for the real world.

Three class choices: English/Literature, Orchestra, History
Dormitory choice: Dorm 1
Dormitory second choice: Dorm 2

RoadSense
Member for 16 years

I swear I'm trying to not sound whiny, but I'm wondering where things are going. There has only been one post since July 23rd and I'm kind of wondering if this role play is dying and that maybe I should just give up on it?

My Life Is Yours
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am

Don't give up. I've been gone for a bit, but now I'm back!
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!