Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heaven Help Us

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Heaven Help Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 am

The world isn't as good as it used to be. On the news, there are stories of murders and attacks. People are worried for their safety. Everywhere, people are abusing drugs and alcohol, and dying from it, and Heaven has had enough. It's sending down the angels to help people get their lives back on track. Can your Guardian Angel help you? Or will you wave them off, and continue with your wicked ways?

Character Skeletons;
Human;
Name;
Age;
Personality;
What did you do wrong?
Appearance;

Angel;
Name;
Age;
Personality;
Who are you helping?
Appearance;

Name; Emily Browning
Age; 19
Personality; Emily is a very happy person, but usually shy when you first meet her, but she is often quick to open up.
Who are you helping? I need someone to have me as their guardian angel
Appearance; Human;

Angel; (White wings ^^)

Have fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Heaven Help Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Name;Aio Kuriama
Age;17
Personality; Can be very shy but can also be very hyper and wild.She takes the direct approch to helping.
Who are you helping?*has no one yet*Anyone mind filling the space.
Appearance;human:Image Angel:Image
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rawrMDEE on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Human;
Name; Briahnna Dirmen
Age; 16
Personality; Rebellious, likes to follow her own beat, a troublemaker.
What did you do wrong? She has issues with compulsive lying.
Appearance;Image

rawrMDEE
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rawrMDEE on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:15 pm

Human;
Name; Briahnna Dirmen
Age; 16
Personality; Rebellious, likes to follow her own beat, a troublemaker.
What did you do wrong? She has issues with compulsive lying.
Appearance;Image

rawrMDEE
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:20 pm

((is the girl in your picture actually wearing a shirt??Anyway who do you want helping you me or Save?))

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rawrMDEE on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 pm

i think so. it's not me, so i have no idea!
i'll take emily, i suppose.
don't worry save, you're still awesome, even though i don't know you!

rawrMDEE
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Name: Joseph
Personality: Kind and a bit shy. He tries to do the right thing. Loyal.
What did you do wrong?: Covers up for his crime lord father; low self-esteem.
Appearance: Image

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:58 pm

((Ok Almost Ill be ur angel and Save is rawr's))

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 pm

(OOC: Cool. This should be interesting.)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!