Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello ^^

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RJdisaster on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:36 am

Hey there ^^

I'm RJ and I'm new here, so please don't eat me ._.

I'd like RPing yaoi, some of the anime I've watched, Harry Potter, Darren Shan, The Children of the Red King, X men and sometimes things based on movies I've watched.

I play trombone, fife, recorder (descant, treble, tenor, bass, and sopranino), plus a little piano (but I'm self teaching, so still sound pretty awful). I also like to play badminton, although right now I've sprained my wrist and staved one of my fingers on my right hand, so haven't been able to play. ^^;

So yeah, that's me I guess...so if anyone wants to one x one with me or anything pm me and I'll see what I can do ;D

"I'm the one that gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." ~Castiel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RJdisaster
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello ^^

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imehal on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am

*Eats you*

Sorry, had to! ^_^

Welcome to the RPGateway, where we have lots of roleplaying fun! Sometimes you've got to look pretty hard to find the 'gems' but they're well worth it. Are you into doing group post-based roleplay, or just 1x1s?
Gasmask: Alright. Either your CD is corrupted, which'd explain the crashing and odd stuffs.
Imehal: Or?
Gasmask: Your windows really, really, really hates icewind dale.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imehal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am

Yay and Finally another Yaoi lover!!!! ^^ *Dances with joy*, I've been waiting for this day, haha. Well Its nice to meet you :D And hope to see you around :3

Lol I was in band in Middle school. I played the french horn....I was so bad...Like the beginners where better then me T0T. So I quit when I got to high school, and went into Choir......which now im In Acapella. YAY!

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RJdisaster on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 am

Imehal wrote:*Eats you*

Sorry, had to! ^_^

Welcome to the RPGateway, where we have lots of roleplaying fun! Sometimes you've got to look pretty hard to find the 'gems' but they're well worth it. Are you into doing group post-based roleplay, or just 1x1s?

Awwww *pouts* I knew this would happen

Hehe, no I'm interested in both group and 1x1s =) I just like roleplaying, hehe.

castersage wrote:Yay and Finally another Yaoi lover!!!! ^^ *Dances with joy*, I've been waiting for this day, haha. Well Its nice to meet you :D And hope to see you around :3

Lol I was in band in Middle school. I played the french horn....I was so bad...Like the beginners where better then me T0T. So I quit when I got to high school, and went into Choir......which now im In Acapella. YAY!

Nice to meet you too ^^ yay!

I was lead alto in the chamber choir in school, because I was one of the only ones that could sight read and stay in tune even though my voice isn't that great XD I much prefer playing in the bands and stuff though, because I can actually make an instrument sound half decent, unlike my voice.

RJdisaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 am

Chamber choir! Omgz lucky, Im trying out for chamber choir next year*Sigh*, but that is so Cool Chamber Choir is Kick ass. Im glad that you can play instruments, that what i like to listen to when I roleplay(that and techno), i guess my fingers weren''t meant to finger(There is some sort of dark comedy way way way deep in there.)

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RJdisaster on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:37 am

My whole music class were forced into chamber choir whether we wanted to be in it or not, but we all ended up enjoying it anyway. ^^

And ah, the joys of being a musician for the past 5 years have allowed me to listen to people say things like that without giggling like an idiot. I've been told too many times to "Blow that trombone like you mean it." Or to "tongue more." so now it doesn't affect me at all ^^;;

RJdisaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 am

LOL, it comes with being a being a musician like you said. "Open your mouth wider!" When the teacher says that people act like its the funniest thing ever -.-" But thats good XD I hope you have fun, and enjoy being part of this roleplay family! Its a Huge Family....HUGE.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!