Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Hello...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Obviously I'm writing in here to say that I'm new here and looking for some interesting Roleplays to begin playing. Are there any suggestions? I do all sorts; mainly fantasy and horror.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thäntos
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hello...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Modesty on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello Thäntos!

Welcome to RPG! It's always great to see a new username around here.

Some helpful links would be the ones stickied in the Welcome thread:

- Newbie Guide
- Introduction Suggestions
- Unlocking the PM Feature

If you're ready to get started and join a roleplay, then two fantastic forums used for advertising and networking of fellow writers would be the following:

-Interest Checks - Whether searching for a one-on-one partner, or seeking people to help you make an idea a reality, this is a place to find collaborators.
-Roleplayers Wanted - If the roleplay has already been created and you're seeking writers to fill roles, this is where you would post.

Or, you can sear an interest in the search box like "fantasy" or "horror" and see what pops up. While you're at it, have a read through our Rules at the top of our page.

Best of luck!

- Modesty,
RoleplayGateway Global Moderator

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Modesty
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thäntos on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to check out the links you provided me. I did manage to join a Roleplay, and hopefully that one will satisfy my needs for now, but thank you again.

Thäntos
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:08 pm

"Thantos." That name reminds me of this movie I watched when I was little, it involved two girls who were apparently witches...

Not sure why that thought decided to pop up now, but oh well. Welcome! :) Not sure if my roleplay is horror or what you enjoy, but feel free to check it out. New people are very welcome. :)

Gabriella
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!