Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hellsing After-The-War

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Hellsing After-The-War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyuu on Tue May 20, 2008 1:15 pm

A tall figure had come upon the site of the new Hellsing Corporation headquarters, located Southwest of the Buckingham Palace. Compliments of the Queen, to Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing, after the Hellsing Estate had been destroyed in the war a year before. Imposing a dark silhouette upon the gates of the estate, he began to proceed toward them, without even trying to call upon the inhabitants beforehand. His figure would now rise slightly, passing through the bars effortlessly. Now resting upon the ground, he crouched, as to leap to a certain window in the side of the largest building of the estate. He peered at the figure inside, then phased through the window, alighting behind her. Strolling casually past her figure, that rested in a large swivel chair behind a desk, he simply sat in the chair in front of her. Watching her facial expressions as all of this happened, he smirked. "Sir Integra. I believe that I have some business with you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyuu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Hellsing After-The-War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed May 21, 2008 2:49 pm

It had been a long day at the Hellsing cooperation. Already in the early morning there had been at least three attacks within the City, neither connected to one another. Sitting within her swivel chair, Integra reread the piece of paper before her for the fifth time, particularly this part:

We have searched heaven, hell and beyond. Yet still no sign of him. We will keep an eye out for his whereabouts and give word if we hear or see anything.

A small frown found its way between her eyebrows as she placed the paper down on her desk. "Where is he…?" She thought, "How dare he! Disobeying my orders like that, who the hell does he think he is?" A small glint of rage filled her eyes for a second until she felt another presence in the room.

Within seconds she held her silver revolver firmly between her and the new comer seated across from her. It was held up only for a moment, a quick look of shock crossed her face before it was quickly replaced with a blank expression, until Integra placed her gun down on her desk in plain view. She waited for him speak. "Sir Integra. I believe that I have some business with you."

She allowed a moment of silence to pass, leaning forward while crossing her fingers together; she kept her eyes on him. "He does look like him, yet he’s not." She thought before replying. “And just who the hell are you?” She asked in a firm voice.
Bai Bai bby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyuu on Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 pm

-=Chuckled slightly at the bluff. "Seriously, you think that's going to work on me?" His eyes would begin to emanate a deep omnious glow from the depth of the retina, emitting the red waves from the pupils. "Integra, I am no enemy. In fact, you need me at this point. Judging by the paper you have in your hand, I would be your most vaulable asset. This is, if you want an asset."
He now leaned forward, on his elbows, letting his chin rest in his palms. Staring deeply into her eyes, he'd speak solemnly now. "You want to find him don't you? Don't be so feisty. I can help you. Although the way you were brought up, you probably don't even trust Adrian himself. But If I were to say I were a direct lineage of the man you pursue, how would you go about dealing with my proposal?" He'd say this with the utmost somber tone.=-

Kyuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 am

She listened to the stranger’s words intently. “Direct lineage? It’s impossible for him to have had a child...” She thought while keeping the same blank face. Integra leaned back into her chair, resting her chin in her right hand while crossing her legs yet keeping her eyes on the man.

“This might be a trap.” She thought before replying, “Proposal? What could you possibly have for me?” She asked before saying, “And you still haven’t even answered my first question. Just who the hell are you?”

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 am

Striding in with his tray filled with cookies and tea, Walter hadn't expected a visitor. 'Sir Integra, I didn't know you had a visitor.' he said with a soft voice. Walter was quite intrigued by the man that was sitting in front of him. He felt a bit uneasy as he stared at the man. He turned his back towards the man and Sir Integra and began walking back into the kitchen 'I will get another cup and more biscuits for our visitor here.'.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Thu May 22, 2008 2:30 pm

As Walter left to get the tea cup for the new arrival yet another unknown figure was revealed from behind the door. One could see how he would go unseen rigth away by his slight height but he was fast that was for sure as he leapt up onto the desk between Integra and the vampire smiling with a wide fanged grin. "Well Miss Integra we aren't very polite are we today? He will introduce his self when he wants to and he can help you find your long lost dog. That is how he can be of assistance to you so you should be grateful for his willingness to help." Scratching his nose when he stopped talking he looked between the two he was seperating before offering up a hand for Integra to shake or do whatever she pleased with he just kept watching her closely while smiling. "But introductions are best to not have one take caution with are they not? I am Richard Faust at your service Sir Integra Hellsing." His tone the entire time hadn't been malicious or even solemn like it had been with the other stranger. Instead Richard had been as he always been, playful and childish when he spoke, even his lecture couldn't be taken seriously.

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Thu May 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Integra barely acknowledged Walter’s actions, as she kept her eyes glued to the new comer. It was a typical Walter moment yet as soon as he left another intruder announced himself. A rather “short” white wolf who look as if it hasn’t seen a hairbrush in what could have been years jumped on her desk. She sat there, unperturbed with the creature before her giving out a grin filled with fangs.

"Well Miss Integra we aren't very polite are we today? He will introduce his self when he wants to and he can help you find your long lost dog. That is how he can be of assistance to you so you should be grateful for his willingness to help." A slight twitch crept it’s way to Integra’s eyebrow at the sound of "Miss," she was becoming rather annoyed as the wolf-man took his time to scratch his nose and take a glance at the other man before returning his attention to her.

He then reached out his hand towards her and spoke again in a childish way, "But introductions are best to not have one take caution with are they not? I am Richard Faust at your service Sir Integra Hellsing." Moving her head a little, a flash of light crossed over her glasses making it rather hard for one to see her eyes as she stared at the werewolf’s hand. In a moment she leaned over towards the one behind her, “I would appreciate it if you’d keep your “dog” on the ground and not on my desk.”

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyuu on Thu May 22, 2008 4:21 pm

"That's enough Richard." Said the man, still keeping his expression to a serious level. Sitting back in the chair, throwing his legs up on the desk, and leaning his head back, as to stare at the ceiling, he'd say the phrase he'd been avoiding. "Alucard.....your dog..." He cocked his head forward, staring deeply into her eyes over the boy on the desk, "...Is my brother..." He'd let the words hang before speaking again.
"Do you get it Integra?.....My Brother. Dracula was also my father. You are speaking to Vladimir Equinox Tepes IV. I am sure you are familiar with the name Tepes, aren't you? Integra Wingates Hellsing. You see, whilst my brother rampaged among the armies of Russia, I was already a Vampire. My father forced me to it. Adrian always hated father, but I didn't. Regardless of our opinions on our father, we still had a genuine bond as brothers. And now, I am getting a bit, sibling-sick, if you will. I miss my brother dearly. We both have something in common Integra. We miss something we LOVE." He would fix the white silky ponytail of hair behind him to rest in front of his shoulder. "Richard, you've been a help, but I will do the talking from here." He cracked the first warm smile of the ordeal, from his side. that is........

Kyuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tess on Thu May 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Tessa looked up at Walter left Integra's office.

"Something wrong Sir?" she said, trying to peer round the closing door to the office, where several voices had begun speaking. It was beyond her how all these visitors got in. Did no one go through the secretaries anymore?

She got up and walked to the cupboard and fridge hidden behind an antique cupboard panel, so the modern appliances blended in perfectly with the antique decor. She got out more biscuits and put them on the tray Walter had set down. Then she bustled about fetching tea. It was late and she was tired, but still had several hours of her shift left.

She finished sorting out the tray. "Sir? You seem... preoccupied."
I am a member of DOL (Death to One Liners). If you are a DOLly, please add this to your signature.

So... Your character is amazing and attractive and powerful and interesting? Nice to hear. Prove it.

Tess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Fri May 23, 2008 6:46 am

He turned around and took a short glance at Tessa before turning to the tray "It seems we have more visitors, Tessa. I think you should take a short rest while I deal with this". Walter began walking into the room where Sir Integra and the man were, carrying the tray of biscuits and tea carefully. He entered the room and saw a short dog-like creature standing upon Sir Integra's desk. "I hope your "dog" is well trained. It seems he is on Sir Integra's desk" muttered Walter with an unhappy tone.

He walked forward, with the tray, and placed it onto one small corner of the desk. Whilst placing the tray, he glanced with a smile at the short dog-like creature and calmly said "Please, sir, your "dog" is unleashed and I would be grateful if you would have him get off the desk. The canine is dreadful and will ruin the table with its claws. I would not like to force a "leash" upon your 'dog' " he warned the owner of the short dog-like creature. After placing the tray upon the desk he swiftly turned around and stood besides Sir Integra. He lowered his head to Sir Integra's head level and quietly asked "Would you like anything else, Sir Integra?".

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Fri May 23, 2008 9:13 am

Integra couldn’t help but cock her head a little as the man placed his feet on her desk forgetting his manners as his eyes traveled toward the ceiling. He seemed to be struggling with what he was trying to say, yet it seems she wasn’t as prepared for the words as she would’ve have liked to have been. “Alucard… your dog…” was how he started off before returning his eyes to her, “Is my brother…”

A moment of silence hung in the air, an awkward creepy silence that is. Her mind was reeling, “Brother? I didn’t know that was possible.” She thought. Yet while she was lost in her thoughts the man was still ranting, she snapped out of her thoughts just in time to hear his name and everything else after. “Richard, you’ve been a help, but I will do the talking from here.” He said to the animal with a warm or rather unfitting smile.

Integra thought for a moment before replying, “And how exactly would I know you’re telling the truth? And…” Integra had become increasingly curious, “What would this “something” be exactly?” The words slipped out a moment before Walter walked into the room, she couldn’t help but grin at his comments. "Would you like anything else, Sir Integra?" Walter asked her in a quiet voice. She shook her head, “No, that will be all.”

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyuu on Fri May 23, 2008 9:39 am

"Well, Integra. I have nothing but my word to go by. As there are many vampires roaming the streets these days, any old vampire could come in here and say the same thing." He now turned to the little boy that came along with him. "Well, Richard, it seems this meeting shall come to a closure. We'll let Miss Hellsing think about our offer for a while...." Turning to her now he'd speak again, "...Unless of course, she had an immediate answer." He rose from the seat he once occupied. He picked up a cup that was on the desk, scarring his contact on it's surface with his claws. "This is where you can reach me, in the case you don't answer now. But, that something, if you want it so badly, you may have to force yourself to answer now." He began to step past her, through the same window he came through. "Come along, Richard."

Kyuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tess on Fri May 23, 2008 9:51 am

Tess knocked and entered almost simultaneously, breathless, "Sir Integra. There's a call. There's been a sighting in the city. A large group of ghouls. In the park, a group of youths were partying... and they've been slaughtered. The ghouls are still there, and the police have been called."

She swallowed when she had finished, nodding awkwardly to the guests.

Tess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Fri May 23, 2008 7:47 pm

A small wave of uneasiness washed over Integra when the vampire left her second question unanswered. She became rather annoyed at his usage of “Miss” again but held her tongue as he stood from his chair. She stared at the cup where his information engraved on for a moment, “Wait.” She said as they were preparing to leave, yet before anything else could be said another interruption was heard.

It came from the newest member of the team, Tessandra Greene. "Sir Integra. There's a call. There's been a sighting in the city. A large group of ghouls. In the park, a group of youths were partying... and they've been slaughtered. The ghouls are still there, and the police have been called." She said breathlessly.

A frown formed between Integra’s eyebrows as she listened to the girl’s words, “Fuck…” was the only word to describe what she was feeling. She wanted to find him, yet as a Knight her duties came first. Gritting her teeth in anger, Integra turned to Vladimir somewhat, “I guess you’ll have to wait for that answer then.” She said with a smirk before turning to Walter.

“Come, we must find Seras and deal with this “problem.” I’m sure our… guests can leave the same way they came.” She said before putting the small cup back on her desk and leaving the room. For a moment Integra stopped, “Tessandra, do make sure they leave.” Was the only thing she said before leaving.

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Fri May 23, 2008 11:31 pm

Things were mellow at the bar where a lone man sat. He swirled his drink around looking at it only to see a reflection of himself. 'It's been almost a year now since the war but something just doesn't seem right.' The man downed his drink as the bartender came. "Hey I think thats enough for ya, you had like ten drinks so far get out of here you drunk soldier." The man stood up and placed the money on the counter for the drinks and walked to the exit. "Keep the change." he said before going out the door. It was a beautiful night but there was no full moon, only a crescent one was present. The man walked down the street, no one else was present. It was just a pleasant night hearing the wind howl bringing music to the mans ears. He soon starting going into a park hearing moans. The man knew what was ahead drawing a Desert Eagle and a modified Mauser C96. Once the first ghoul was in his sight he immediately shot nailing the ghoul in the head. "Rubbish." he said as the ghoul dropped to the ground headless. The man then rushed forward blasting away seeing heads explode with every shot.

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Sat May 24, 2008 12:31 am

"Yes, thank you, Sir Integra" he said before arranging his eyes upon the man. He was still unhappy with the "dog" the man had brought and his rage grew as the man for ruining his cup. He stared awkwardly at the "dog" as it was still not moving off Sir Integra's desk.

He watched as Tessandra hurriedly came in and breathlessly said "Sir Integra. There's a call. There's been a sighting in the city. A large group of ghouls. In the park, a group of youths were partying... and they've been slaughtered. The ghouls are still there, and the police have been called.". A short crooked smile grew upon Walter's face. He, frankly, was pleased to hear about the attack.

But, his smile was short lived when Sir Integra said “Come, we must find Seras and deal with this “problem.” I’m sure our… guests can leave the same way they came.” He turned his attention towards Sir Integra "Indeed, Sir Integra. I will fetch you your coat. Its a bit chilly this time of year.". He walks over to the stand where Sir Integra's coat is hanging, not caring for the "visitor" as they leave.
Last edited by KyojoKen on Sat May 24, 2008 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Sat May 24, 2008 1:26 am

Richard just sat rooted in place as Vladimir explained his story and told him to remain silent. He just kept smiling watching the two talk and even looked back at the two Hellsing employees who came in. Giggling when he heard of teen ghouls at the park. "Oh vell ze 'ellsing Organization iz off to save ze day! Come now Vlady must ve stay around vhen eweryone ez so stiff etz no fun at all." Pouting out his lip he hopped off the desk going towards the door but stopped awaiting Vladimir to depart first. "Oh lookz like ve von't be getting any anzair right away... too bad I guez ve'll 'ave to vait." Giggling he walked over to Walter who seemed all to displeased with their presence to which he had to nuzzle the top of his head against the man looking up at him as innocent as could be. "You don't have to be zo angry wiz uz Valter ve vere going to leave in a moment anywayz. You juzt hold zat coat like a good butler. Mizz 'ellzing I 'ope you can anzair Vlady zoon I'm not wery patient. But you called me a dog yez? I do not zink zis ez such a good name for me. I much rather zink of myself as a zheep. Yez I believe ziz ez much better." Giggling again he stood awaiting Vladimir as he bounced up and down obviously impatient to leave. The meek little secretary wasn't even worth looking at right now to him. She let herself get out of place because of two strangers and here Vladmir and his self sitting in a stranger's headquarters acting like nothing could harm them in the slightest. "Zhould ve go zee ze ghoulz? I know ze 'ellzing zoldier's are going to attack zem but ztill ziz doez not 'appen wery often for me und I vould like to vatch a zhow tonight."

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyuu on Sat May 24, 2008 9:59 am

The man now chuckled deeply to himself. "Well.....well...well. It'd be quite amusing to watch dearest little Seras perform wouldn't it, Richard? Alright. We can watch." Relinquishing the tangibility in his body, he stepped through the window, right past Integra again, whispering, "You need me Integra. Trust me." As he alighted on the window, now resuming his former, tangible self. Sniffing the air, he'd catch a whiff of the ghouls' putrid decomposed scent, and another presence, similar to that of Richard's own scent, along with gunpowder. Setting down to crouch lightly, he pushed off his toes, leaping in that direction. While airborne, he removed the Scimitar from his side. The hilt was brilliantly decorated, along with a button, symbolic to the 50 metre long retractable chain resting in the hollow of the hilt. Gripping it tightly, he placed his free hand on the katana that rested on the other side of his waist, alighting on a branch near the ghouls. It seemed they were outside a bar. The other figure that he had smelled earlier was exactly as he had percieved. A werewolf. It seemed he was already taking care of the armada of undead. He waited for Richard, and the Hellsing party to show up before taking any offensive actions. To pass the time, he sat on the branch, encloaked in the darkness. The darkness thereof being subtly pierced by the glow of his blood red pupils.

Kyuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat May 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Without a second thought, she took the coat from him and nodded in appreciation. Walter has always been there since her father died eleven years ago, he took charge in raising her and still does till this day. When the werewolf approached them, a small “Hmph” escaped Integra’s lips as he brushed up against Walter and started talking.

“He’ll regret that…” She thought until hearing Vladimir’s voice creep into her ear. "You need me Integra. Trust me." He whispered to her. Integra’s teeth were locked in anger as she clenched her fists tightly. “Let’s go.” She said without watching the man leave, “Seras was last seen where?” she asked.

Mid
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Sun May 25, 2008 5:56 am

Walter focused his eyes upon the "dog" as it said ""You don't have to be zo angry wiz uz Valter ve vere going to leave in a moment anywayz. You juzt hold zat coat like a good butler. Mizz 'ellzing I 'ope you can anzair Vlady zoon I'm not wery patient. But you called me a dog yez? I do not zink zis ez such a good name for me. I much rather zink of myself as a zheep. Yez I believe ziz ez much better." He smiled at the creatures comment before bowing to show his appreciation as Sir Integra took her coat from his hand.

Walter could feel that Sir Integra was angry and quite irritated as the man whispered something into her ear. He knew all of Sir Integra's gestures and body movements, knowing what all they mean. He could tell if she was irritated, angry or even sad. Eleven years of helping raise her gave him this simple yet useful ability. He turned to the door and clasped the door knob as Sir Integra said "Let’s go.".

"Seras was last seen near the old cemetary, Sir Integra. We should hurry, many lives are at stake." he answered with a soft tone before turning his attention towards Tess. "Tess, dear, would you make sure that our "visitors" leave? And please help me by tidying up Sir Integra's desk. I will be back in a while.". He then eyed the "dog" as it walked towards the man near the window before saying "You have a very sharp and fluent tongue "sheep". It would be a waste if I threw it away now, wouldn't it?"

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!