Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Here we go again (~ooc~)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Here we go again (~ooc~)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 pm

How did you get here under my skin, swore that I'd never let you back in, we're falling together you'd think that by now I'd know, cause' here we go again.

Love is a complicated thing which is something Harley Davidson knows all too well. Ever since sophomore year she has been in an on and off relationship with Tyler. They broke up when he moved, and got back together when he moved back. She never really knew why he came back, but he did. They broke up when he decided he needed a break from her, and got back together when he decided that break was over. They broke up when he met another girl, and got back together again when he broke up with that same girl. They broke up after she became depressed after the loss of her brother who was in the military, and got back together when she was her normal self again. That was the time that really upset her, because a boyfriend is supposed to help you through hard times right? And finally they broke up when he found someone new again. This time though, she found someone new too.

Now it's their junior year and both of them are in seperate relationships. Harley is absolutely in love with her new boyfriend and he seems to love her just as much. Tyler's new girlfriend feels the way about him that Harley feels for her new boyfriend, but honestly he's getting tired of her. He wants his Harley back, bad. He's trying to convince her to get back with him, but she just keeps telling him how happy she is. Of course he's not about to give up. Little does anyone know, Harley's current boyfriend really wants Tyler's girlfriend. But more than likely if Tyler ever finds out about that, he'll have his Harley back...again.

Roles:
Harley; Me
Tyler; xxLilly
Harley's boyfriend; pompeygal93
Tyler's girlfriend; Kaoru_chan
Harley's friend; dark_angel_

Rules:
All natural rules
Cussing is allowed, just not every sentance!
Keep romance at PG-16, kay?
Be literate
Try to post frequently, if you're going to be gone let me know
Ummmm...thats it cause I suck at making rules :p

Code: Select all
[right](picture)[/right]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Appearance description:[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Likes;[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Other info;[/b]

Name; Harley Davidson
Gender; Female
Appearance description: Harley is about 5'5" feet tall and weighs 113 pounds. She has a dancer's physique because of the jazz classes she recently quit taking. Her favorite colors are purple, white, and silver so she is seen wearing them the most often. Harley likes to wear dresses ossacionally in warmer weather, but is usually a jeans and & t-shirt kind of girl. Her hair is hardly ever up, it's usually down with some kind of bobby pin or clip in it. She likes to wear make-up, but knows when enough is enough so she never really has too much on.
Personality; Harley is a sweet, social girl. She's a very easy person to get along with most of the time and generally tries to avoid fights, especially with her friends. Her friends are pretty important to her and she treats them almost like a second family...almost. She's relatively affectionate around them and only them, never around anyone she doesn't know well enough because she doesn't care too much for new people. Even so, she's never really shy or quiet even upon first meeting. If she ever seems quiet it means there's something really wrong, and it needs to fixed if possible because no one likes a sad Harley, not even Harley! She's the kind of girl who is quicker to become sad than angry, but anger can still be reached. When someone upsets her she can become snappy and hot-tempered often lashing out at anyone around her, which usually makes people give her some time to cool down and go back to normal. Harley can't stay mad long at any of her friends, no matter who they are or what they did which is the main reason for her on and off relationship with Tyler. Of course if someone she doesn't know too well does something bad enough to really upset her, she's quick to hold grudges against them, the longest being kept for about three months before she forgets all about whatever they did.
Biography: Harley was born to loving parents and a brother who was six at the time. She grew up happy with her brother as a constant companion and somewhat of a protector for her. He never liked to see his little sister hurt or sad in any way, and always tried to fix her problems which explains why she likes others to help resolve them today. Even though he was much older than her when she started school, he always tried to keep her close to him and always set bullies straight. Unfortunately he had already graduated high school before she was there, because she really could have used his protection freshman year which wasn't exactly the best. Her brother never approved of her relationship with Tyler, or the boy in general...they always butted heads. But that was the only time she really ignored what her brother said, even if some of the things he told her were true.
Harley has always loved Tyler, and she can't deny it. Thats why their relationship worked so well, because she loved him and was quick to forgive him just so she could be with him again. Of course she did get a little irritated with him at times when he asked to get back together. After finding a new guy her love for him went down quite a bit, but didn't disappear...never could it ever go away completely. And even though she really does love her new boyfriend, she really still has feelings...feelings that are a bit more strong that she admits...for Tyler.
Likes;
<3 Her camera
<3 Talking pictures of her friends
<3 Photography in general
<3 Animals
<3 Sunny days
<3 Rainy days
<3 The ocean
<3 Swimming
<3 Strawberries
<3 Pretty much any kind of candy
<3 Coffee
<3 Music
<3 Guitars
<3 Purple
Dislikes:
Thunder storms
Really scary movies
Being scared in general
Being lied to
Feeling betrayed
Being yelled at
Being too hot
Coffee that's way too strong
Other info; She has a puppy named Link http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285 ... /puppy.jpg
Last edited by TheOneAndOnly on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 am, edited 11 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Here we go again (~ooc~)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 pm

:D Can I take Dean's spot? Also, am I allowed to change his name?
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Of course. Yeah go ahead and change his name if you want to XD

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Name; Tyler Ivan Hunters
Gender; Male
Appearance description: At a standing height of 5 feet and 8 inches, Tyler weighs approximately 150 pounds. His outfit consists of jeans, and button down shirts, matched with his favorite pair of Jordan’s. Tyler is almost always smiling, and that is said to be the most attractive feature of him. He has a small dimple on his upper left cheek, and birthmark running down his right arm. Tyler is always playing sports, and has quite of a number of muscles on his upper arm. The only times he is caught dead wearing formal wear is either a wedding or funeral. He hates wearing them.
Personality; Tyler's rough past has some sort affect on his personality today. He isn’t perfect, and doesn’t act like he is. He has his flaws, and negative qualities to him. But overall he is good person, very outgoing and loud. He likes to have a good time, and makes the best of things. Tyler can be oblivious to the most obvious things, and has his days where he acts like a complete bastard. He can be cruel when needed, mean when he wants to be, and very straight forward. He doesn’t like lying to people, and always tells them the truth – even if it hurts them. Tyler is also indecisive and fluctuates from one decision to another. Academic wise, he isn’t the brightest crayon in the box but isn’t the darkest either.
Biography: His past is one thing Tyler doesn't like to talk about. He had a rough childhood; being thrown from one family to another. He had never a relationship with someone he really considered 'family.' His mother abandoned him early in life, and his father was a drug addict. In his own words, his parents were losers. As an infant, they left him in the middle of the streets with no one to care for. He hates his parents more than anything. From the beginning he learned to care for himself, and care for nobody but himself. At the age of 11, Tyler was discovered and taken in by a foster family. The family tried hard to change Tyler, but it never worked. After the passing 3 more years, he was thrown from one family to another. He has lived in almost all the 50 states of America. At the moment, he's found one family in a small city in California and been living with them for almost a year.
Likes;
♦Music
♦Football
♦Basketball
♦Scary Movies
♦Taking pictures
♦Skateboarding
♦Dancing
♦Swimming
♦Hockey
Dislikes:
♦Sluts
♦Backstabbers
♦Coffee
♦His 'little brother'
♦The library
♦Know-it-alls
♦School
♦His birth parents
♦Liars
Other info; Tyler is also bilingual and able to speak English, French, and Italian. He is a mixed blood, Italian and Spanish.

Finished ;D
Last edited by xxLilly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Can I just play like one of harley's friends?
My name is NOT "The Dark Lord Happy- Pants" and I am NOT allowed to sign my papers as such... Well thats a stupid rule :P

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 pm

I guess...just because I'm nice like that ;P

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Name: Sylvia(Sylver) Kellan
Appearance description: Standing at 5'6" and weighing only 106lbs she is one of the smallest people she knows. Always the rebel she has a mischievious grin that is unmistakeable, and it generally means she has a crazy scheme up her sleeve(which generally winds up meaning detention for her and Harley). She has chocolate brown eyes and jet black hair, both of which she got from her dad. She is normally in skinny jeans, converse, and a t-shirt with an iPod in her hand. She loves messing with her hair color, especially since it irratates her dad and eyeliner is a must for her.
Personality: Very loud, outgoing, confident, and rebellious it doesn't bother her much that most people tend to avoid and ignore her. She loves hanging out with her best(and only) friend Harley, and she is very protective of her. Alot of times people give them wierd glances because they look so different but most of the time no one says anything about it, because of Sylvia's bad reputation for having a temper. She can't stand Tyler for all the things he has done to Harley but for Harley's sake she never tried to hurt him.
Biography: Sylvia's life was normal for most of her early childhood, until her mother died when she was eight and ever since her father has spent as little time with her as possible. She is very smart and gets mostly As and Bs in school. She met Harley in sixth grade during lunch and they have been friends ever since. She doesn't really like shool but it's ok, her favorite classes are art and music because those are the things she loves most.
Music
Art
Dance
Piano
Guitar
Sushi
Starbucks
The beach
Candy!
The rain
Dislikes:
Tyler(isn't it obvious)
Her dad(again obvious)
Liars
Cheaters
Backstabbers
Idiots
Other info:

((Let me know on any editing I need to do and I'll fix it))
Last edited by dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Looks good :)

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 pm

awesome!!! so when are we starting?

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

As soon as the other two spots are filled!

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:23 am

Can I steal the spot of Tyler's girlfriend? I can have a sheet up in a sec.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 am

Of course you can ^_^

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:40 am

awesome thanks!

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:08 am

HAHAHA I can't believe I JUST noticed her name is Harley Davidson!!! EPIC WIN to TheOneAndOnly!!!!

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 am

Lol. I was waiting for someone to say something about her name. So yaaay to dark_angel_ for being that person XP

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:14 am

Yay!!! Well I mean she is like my bff so yeah i noticed XD lol

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 am

Kaoru_chan wrote:Can I steal the spot of Tyler's girlfriend? I can have a sheet up in a sec.

longest....second.....EVER!!!! Lol jk jk take your time :)
and speaking of time...I have a party tomorrow that I need to be awake for so...I'll be back tomorrow sometime TTYL G'night

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:49 am

Name; Will Johnson
Gender; Female
Appearance description: Will is about 5'7 in height, and about 123 lbs. in weight. Her eyes look like this. She's a lanky girl, with skin as soft as a baby's bottom. Will is pale, as opposed to her naturally tan family. She's flat in the front, causing Will to be self-concious. Will wears sweaters and hats often because the way her hair looks appeals to her, and other people. Never knowing why, Will has always been attracted to the color black. But usually wears blue, and sometimes pink. She has various pairs of shoes, all to match the colors of her many pairs a pants.
Personality; Will is very confident, and will not take crap from anyone. She will very nearly beat someone to death if they even dare to touch one of her family members. Will has a hot-temper, but tries to not get mad often. Even though she may not seem like it, she has a soft spot for weaker things, such as small animals, and children. Will can be nice, and totally calm, but only when she's alone or with someone she really loves. She has a strong sense of justice, and will stand up for what's right, if she's not too lazy of course.
Biography: Growing up, Will had been left alone alot with a busy older brother. Since she really only had herself to rely on, Will became tough and stubborn. She would do anything to survive in kindergarten. She was like the queen. People were scared to the point that they trembled in her shadow. But one day in the third grade, when their class got a pet, a small white rabbit. Will finally showed her true colors. That was the day Will vowed to protect all the things she loved and cared for. Going through puberty wasn't the best for Will either. A lot of boys used her for her looks, causing Will to become a girl who couldn't trust or love someone right away. When she entered high school, things got better for her. her parents stopped traveling as much, Will had great friends, and she met the love of her life.
Likes;
<3 The color black
<3 Sweets
<3 Ramen
<3 Rock music (senses Fail, P!ATD, etc...)
<3 Cute Boys
<3 Small animals
Dislikes:
</3 Bullies
</3 Ghosts
</3 Spicy things
</3 Rap music
</3 singing
</3 No phone or internet
</3 Players
Other info; None..?

Done. Do I need to edit anything?

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:43 am

I don't see anything that should be changed so...nope, you're done ;)

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark_angel_ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 pm

she looks awesome!!! so now we just gotta wait for Harleys new bf?

dark_angel_
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!