Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes and Masterminds

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Heroes and Masterminds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:42 am

Plot
This is a superheros and villians
The plot is what the charaters create. I'm not giving a plot because i think it would be better if the players make it through there roleplaying.

Setting
Modern day New York City

Rules
1. This is for everyone
2. I don't care about your roleplaying levels just play
3. Post your profiles here. heroes-and-masterminds-ooc-t25435.html
4. If i'm not online to accept you just start roleplaying
5. If you want to be graphic with blood and gore thats alright
6. If you have any questions

Profile outline
Name:
Hero/Villian Name
Race:
Side:
Powers:
Weapons:
Looks: (anime is alright with me)
Bio:
Others:

Mine
Name: Shasha -Kitty- Wraight
Hero/Villian Name: The Night Cat
Race: Neko
Side: Neutral
Powers: Can use shadows to as weapons and teleport using shadows
Weapons: Katana
Looks: Image
Bio: Shasha came to New York looking for a place to live after being chased out of her last home. She wants to live a normal life and tries to by wearing cloths to hide her apperance. When she was a kid she was orphaned and spent the rest of her life tring to find her place in the world.
Last edited by shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Heros and Mastermind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 am

I would join but you've gone and spelled 'Heroes' as 'heros.'

Can you change it, just for my sake and the sake of anyone else considering joining?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: Heroes and Masterminds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks i didn't even noticed that. I'm alittle out of it right now

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 am

(Ok so Sato is iffy about spelling sad x.x)

Jake was sitting in his flat.He no longer left the house for the simple reason the other 'races' in the area laughed at him.Jake was fed up,so he spent his time in his flat devising ways to get them dead,to see them gone.Although he was 16,he still had a lot of power.He was the smartest person in his school in England,and he went to one of the best in England.Jake smiled as he got up and walked to the window.He had just came up with a good plan.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am

Shasha walked down broadway with her tail hiden in her shirt and ears hiden under her hat. Well i need something to eat. Shasha said as she got into a line to get some food. She looked at her claw like nails and sighed. Well I think i'll wonder around all day.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Jimmy wondered around the streets with Mr. Snuggles being dragged behind him. "Come on Mr. Snuggles" He said in a high innocent little kid's voice as he picked up the teddy bear and began to run down the street looking for someone. "Im sure we'll find mommy or daddy soon" He said to his teddy bear with a warm childish grin as he continued to run. His hat began to come off his head but he grabbed it and pulled it back down soon enough. He loved his hat almost as much as he loved Mr. Snuggles. He headed to broadway and began to look around.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Shasha's hat flow off her head her cat ears poped out and everyone was staring and laughing and some scary looking people approched her with knives. Shasha looked at them and ran at one flipping over him kicking him in the back and started to run down streets and allyways the men clasing her. Shit this isn't good. Shasha thought.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Jimmy noticed a lady with cat ears run past him and liked her. "Kitty" He said gleefully as he began to follow her not noticing the men that where also chasing her. He kept Mr. Snuggles near him while he chased after Shasha.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Shasha turned her head too see a kid chasing her as well as the guys closed in on them. Shasha jumped and flipped behing the men and started to fight them. Shasha knocked one man down but anther mand stabbed her in the arm. Shasha cried out in pain and in her anger the shadows around her feet began to come alive and impailed the man as the other man started to run in fear. Shasha started to have the shadows chase the man but stopped her self before she could kill again.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 pm

"Kitty" Jimmy said smiling not even realizing what had just happened as he ran up to Shasha and hugged her leg. "Kitty" he said again as he kept a tight hold of Mr. Snuggles. "No Jimmy... I dont think this lady is very safe I think we should go now" Mr. Snuggles said looking at Jimmy and then at Shasha. Jimmy seemed to either not hear his teddy bear or just completely ignore him since he kept hold of Shasha's leg.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Shasha looked in shock as the teddy talked. "What the... ahhh" Shasha cried holding her shoulder in pain as blood ran through her hand. "So kid whats your name?" shasha ask wincing in pain.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 pm

"Im Jimmy and this is Mr. Snuggles" Jimmy said with his usual childish grin as he held up Mr. Snuggles. The teddy bear looked at Shasha and shook its head "Im sorry... Jimmy here isn't very good at thinking things threw... what's your name" Mr. Snuggles asked. "Silly Mr. Snuggles she's a kitty" Jimmy said not making very much sense at all.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:00 am

Jake continued to scheme in his little flat, eventually coming up with a good plan.Jake smiled and sat on his sofa and began to watch TV planning in his head when he would execute his plan

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 am

"I'm Shasha" Shasha said her ears twitching. "And what are you? Normal teddy bears can't talk last time i checked." Shasha asked. Wow i gess the knife did more damage then i thought i'm seeing talking bears. Shasha thought as she move her bad arm around seeing what type of damage it has done.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 am

Myou walked calmly through the streets of the New York city, her new home. She saw so many people just as she expected, she got many stares and whispers but she kept walking.Till she saw a girl with cat ears and cocked her head to the side a girl with cat ears? she wondered then she smelled blood. Myou covered her nose that girl is hurt aggg the smell of blood...She was about to run but then turned back and ran to the girl instead. She came up behind the little boy "Are you okay miss...need any help?" She asked gentle with a tiny bit of her feudal Japanese accent.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 am

"Yes I should be fine." Shasha said getting up and blood ran down her arm and dragged the body to the side of the ally. "Dam i lost my hat" Shasha muttered. Well they arn't tring to kill me yet so that is a good thing. Shasha thought and turned to face the two people her ears twitch.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:41 am

New York City had descended into madness since Jack had left it.

It's former hero, the Keeper, had been forced into an early retirement. A bullet had shattered his spine and left him paralyzed from the waist down. Since then, crime rates had been on the rise mostly thanks to the fact that NYC was now a breeding ground for the angsty freaks who called themselves 'heroes.'

Twenty-seven years ago, that breeding ground had brought forth Jack Calumet--the Ignitor.

He had gotten out, of course, and landed in with Los Angeles' glitzy Infinity Five. When not doing photo shoots or promotional ops, the team of 'heroes' just lazed around. Jack had never really found this to be satisfying. No--he had grown up under the shadow of the crime kingpin--Quiksilver. He knew what real crime was, what real pain was.

Still, that didn't explain Jack's sudden betrayal. Why the Infinity Five had turned on him and done their best to kill him, thinking they did the job and dumped him in the Pacific Ocean to drown.

Well, Jack was back in his hometown. He was a different man, too. What had previously been smile lines on his face were now accented with cuts and healing bruises. His last Extraction hadn't been so good. He got caught in the backdraft of his OWN explosion. This time, Jack was on a mission. He wanted answers, and he wanted revenge.

He had watched his own memorial service the night before last, on the television. THAT had been a weird feeling. The Infinity Five had rented out the Kodak Theater on NBC Universal's lot for the extravaganza which featured a lot of fake crying and false respects on the part of the brightly costumed superheroes. Millions of people across America were mourning the Ignitor, having no idea that he was still alive and among them...

Jack crossed the street of a sleepy Brooklyn, not bothering to look both ways. He had eyes only on his target--his first on a long list of people he would be visiting for answers. It was a quiet and quaint little bookstore, with only the front light still on.

He pulled the door open, ignoring the 'closed' sign.

"Hey!" The old doddering man restocking the dusty shelves wheeled around, a sneer on his gnarled features, "We're not open! Can't you read?"

"Lock your doors, then," Jack stepped inside. The bell sang above his head, "I've got a few questions that you're going to answer."

"Like hell I--" The Bookmanlooked up, and nearly fainted,"What the--"

"Hello Arthur." Jack said smoothly, catching himself in the light. The scars and the burns were still there from what must have been a nasty encounter. Jack knew he cut a frightful figure.

"J-Jack!" Arthur Remmington scrambled back behind his desk. His eyes were wide and white, "You're supposed to be dead!"

"I was never much of a details guy." The Ignitor raised his fingers, pressed together--

"NO!" The man shrieked, raising a magazine to cover his face, as though that would protect him, "Jacky--Jacky boy, come on now. No need for that. Don't do that now, put your hand down put it DOWN I say. What do you want?"

"What do you think I want?" Jack stepped forward, his arm still outstretched, "I was burned, Arthur. Blacklisted. They cut me out and they hung me up to dry. If that happened to--poor, pitiful, slobbering you--wouldn't you want answers too?"

The bookeeper was blubbering, turning the magazine in his hands so that the pages were shredding, "I don't know nothin', Jacky. I don't know nothin'!"

Jack was disgusted, "Quiksilver. Where can I find him?"

"Q-Quiksilver? He's everywhere! He's where you least expect him, he's where you don't want him to be. Don't ask me to get caught up with him again, Jacky. I just got out of that. He's not someone you want to mess with--"

"Do I look like someone you want to mess with?" Jack roared, "Stop giving me riddles, old man."

Arthur was beyond coherent explanations at this point. The sight of Jack's fingers ready to Ignite was just too much for him to handle, "J-Jacky, please. Don't do it. Let's just--let's just all calm down and...and lower our arms. Let's just take a breather. Do you want some Scotch? I've got the best damn Scotch--"

"I want you to tell me where...." Jack found what he was looking for. The gas line. His dark eyes flitted back to the Booksmith, and he shrugged, "...you know what? Never mind. I'll just leave my calling card."

Jack was halfway out the door before the bookeeper realized what he had meant.

"JACKY!"

The Ignitor turned back with a shadowed expression, "My Extractions aren't what they used to be since I was left to drown at the bottom of the ocean. I'd estimate you have about four seconds to get out of there alive."

Jack didn't give the man four seconds. Once he stepped out and was on the other side of the narrow boulevard, he turned back and cast a single pretty snap.

click

KAA-FOOM!

Mortar rained down, alarms screamed and shattered glass hit the pavement with a sickening thud. The leaping flames lit up a dark night, the sound and shockwaves made Jack feel like he was alive.

Which he was. Despite the best efforts of....someone.

The police would read the report as a gas leak gone bad. Jack had planned it that way. But Quiksilver...no. Quiksilver would know that Jack was back. Nothing said 'come and get me' more than this.

As sirens wailed from the firestation, Jack strolled away calmly. No one would recognize him because he had left his mask drifting lost in the Pacific Ocean.

I'm back, baby.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 am

"My name is Mr. Snuggles... im Jimmy's guardian... and even I dont really know what I am... Jimmy brought me to life so he could have a friend at the orphanage that we used to live at." Mr. Snuggles explained as Jimmy let go off Shasha when Myou came up behind him. He didn't know who she was so he was somewhat scared of her and she didn't look like a kitty so he didn't want to hug her or anything.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shasha_wraight on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 am

"Ok." Shasha said then she heard the explosion "What the hell was that?"
Shasha looked up to see smoke. "Oh my god." Shasha looked at the flames.

shasha_wraight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:28 am

Jack watched from the top of the Miller Building, his hands jammed in his pockets as the civies and firefighters flocked to the scene. His expression was cold, even as the flames from the building licked at the city smog. What had to be done, was done. From this vantage point he could see a few freaks crawling to the scene to investigate. He would be hearing from Quiksilver soon, he had a feeling.

But there were still some people Jack had to see, first.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!